Xbox convertie looking for conrads

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dappleyard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dappleyard
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hey, for the most of this generation I have been an xbox360 player however in July I finally took the plunge and picked up a ps3.

Since then I have played through most of the exclusives on the console and loved all them!

However i have always avoided the multiplayer on them due to them either being older games or the fact I have literally no friends on playstation :smileyvery-happy:

This wasnt a problem before as i always had my 360 for that but now I've taken the second plunge and pre ordered myself a ps4. So basically i could really do with having some people to play with online aha.

I'm 20 years old , Male and from the South Coast of England. I play a wide variety of games including pretty much every big title but my main genre is FPS shooters. At present I have battlefield 4 on the playstation 3 but plan to upgrade this to four on release day. I also have shadow fall pre ordered :).

Ps3 games include:

killzone 2, 3 (Fell in love with this series and filled the hole in my heart that Gears of war left :L)

Uncharted 1 , 2 , 3 ( I now consider this series to be the best ever made aha I adore the gameplay stories and characters in each and every one of them. With 2 being in my opinion the best game i have ever played :) )

Beyond two souls ( Really enjoy this but felt the ending was missing something...)

Heavy Rain ( only an hour into this and finding it a bit slow....)

Battlefield 4 (loving the online here but currently hating the ps3 controls and controller sorry to angry you lovely folks but you cant beat a 360 control set up for this game on the consoles)

Journey

Flower

Flow

(loved all 3 of these games :) lovely little masterpieces. Journey is a game I'm constantly recommending it was an experience i shall never forget)

Infamous 1 + 2 ( sitting in its packaging aha one day)

God of war collection (slowly working my way through this series )

spec ops the line

payday 1

AC3

Vita Games:

Killzone Merceny

LBP

wipeout

lego LOTR

+ loads of other little ones

Oh sod it I cant be bothered to right anymore aha So this concludes what looks like my PS3 dating profile ;)

So if you fancy playing some games hit me up :)

-Dappleyard

Tanden_Stoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Tanden_Stoker
Member since 2013 • 55 Posts

Hya dappleyard ^^

Come and take a look here: http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk/index.php?/page/portal.html

We are all over 20/25 years old, love to play games and are looking for more people with the same views on gaming as we do. So we can have alot of fun together :)

We play a wide variety of games, and theres almost always someone with the same taste in videogames online.

Well, let me know what you think of it

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Welcome aboard, even though you didn't have to give up your 360 because most of us own multiple consoles also. You can add me....MarcRecon...same name as my gamespotters!

GameRNurse822

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 GameRNurse822
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hi Dappleyard,

I live in the US and to be honest, I couldn't decide on which next gen console I wanted, so I took the plunge and preordered both. If you need a friend in the US, I'll gladly be your friend. My PSN ID is going to change because I don't like my name and I don't really have a lot of trophies and friends on PSN yet, but my new one on launch day will be GameRNurse822, so look me up and I'll be glad to play. I'm getting several games like Knack, Need for Speed: Rivals, KillZone, and of course, Resogun. Hopefully in about 10 days I will get a invite from you and I look forward to playing with you....

withe1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By withe1982
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

I found him for you

although you're probably too young to remember the game (guy is Conrad from Flashback)

Welcome to the PS3 family. I own both consoles but will always consider myself a Sony fan having has every PS since launch.

Nice list of games you've built up so far. I'd advise you to check out TLOU if you have'nt already. Multiplayer is fantastic as well.