Wow,I think I'm gonna get a ps3 after all.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts
So today I got a new magazine from the local gamestore,and there I saw the ps3 with some nice release titles.(I live in Belgium)
Resistance,COD3,Virtua F5,Motor Storm,Ridge Racer 7,nfs:carbon,Full auto2,Snooker,Virtua Tennis,Tony hawk P8, NBA street homecourt,Def jam:Icon,FEAR,Ultimate Alliance,Gundam:Target in Sight,Sonic,Dark Kingdom,Genji,Rainbow 6:vegas,Blazing Angels,nba2k7,Oblivion,SC:double agent,F1:championship edition.
There are some games that I really like in that list and now I think about gettin' one.
Avatar image for deactivated-61ff675e61178
deactivated-61ff675e61178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-61ff675e61178
Member since 2004 • 12558 Posts
I say if you got the money, go for it. That's just the launch titles, so just think about how many games will be out in a year. You'll probably pay the same amount if you got it now or in a year, so might as well get an extra year's use out of it for the same amount of money.
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts
The PS3 can do so many more things than my Xbox 360 can. I'm lucky enough to own both, but I'm glad I can do things like talk to my friends on AIM, type documents, transfer files to and from my PSP, and of course, play Blu-Ray movies in Hi-Def on my HDTV. Honestly, Playstation ALWAYS has the games....I don't think that can be argued against to be honest. 360 is a sweet system, but it's not a Playstation. Case and point.
stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
The PS3 can do so many more things than my Xbox 360 can. I'm lucky enough to own both, but I'm glad I can do things like talk to my friends on AIM, type documents, transfer files to and from my PSP, and of course, play Blu-Ray movies in Hi-Def on my HDTV. Honestly, Playstation ALWAYS has the games....I don't think that can be argued against to be honest. 360 is a sweet system, but it's not a Playstation. Case and point. knicknut17
if I had the time, well, and the interest, I'd prove you wrong there. The PS3 is an awesome system, but to say it has 'the games' is totally wrong, at least for now.
sxs_alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 sxs_alex
Member since 2007 • 933 Posts
lucky you by the time you get it... lots of games will be out so you won't feel disappointed. im holding onto my bestbuy giftcards for the awaited motorstorm.
Gamerzone23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Gamerzone23
Member since 2006 • 497 Posts
The PS3 can do so many more things than my Xbox 360 can. I'm lucky enough to own both, but I'm glad I can do things like talk to my friends on AIM, type documents, transfer files to and from my PSP, and of course, play Blu-Ray movies in Hi-Def on my HDTV. Honestly, Playstation ALWAYS has the games....I don't think that can be argued against to be honest. 360 is a sweet system, but it's not a Playstation. Case and point. knicknut17
The great games aren't out yet. It is kinda like Xbox 360 laer on this year all of the great games will come out. With the Xbox 360 all the great games didn't come out until last year.
Limonadi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#7 Limonadi
Member since 2006 • 982 Posts
[QUOTE="Gamerzone23"][QUOTE="knicknut17"]QUOTE]