Will there be an enchanted Arms 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

riku-ansem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 riku-ansem
Member since 2007 • 201 Posts
Many people said enchanted Arms was boring and dull but i found it very fun and unique. I am hoping they make a second one and hopefully they keep the same the characters i haven't beat the game yet so if the characters die in the end then obviously they will put new characters into a second game. I just want a storyline that sticks with the characters kinda like Kingdom hearts hopefully Sora Riku and Karia will be in the third on. Many RPG games never have same characers in sequals like Final Fantasy I mean all the games were fun but I liked cloud and Tidus mostly and I wished they would have continued a hole new type of RPG with one of those characters.
jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts
Lets hope that was a awful game I can still hear the bad VO's in my head make it stop!!
assyriking87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 assyriking87
Member since 2007 • 122 Posts
Its agood game but that one character drived me crazy but in all i hope for a sequel with new characters and turn based fightin.
serph-1925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 serph-1925
Member since 2006 • 581 Posts
 that game was soooooooooooooooo bad i HOPE they dont make a other one.It  would had been a great game but they F up
mikeslemonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mikeslemonade
Member since 2006 • 3624 Posts
Probably not because the first one isn't a success and it also didn't make money. 
Christian399

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Christian399
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

If there is a sequel, I pray that they fix the coding.  It is the ONLY game that my PS3 has frozen on - at the hexagonal loading screen, 5-6 times.

Beating that game was a chore.  

Cheers,

- C 

Gas0linedream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gas0linedream
Member since 2003 • 100 Posts
Probably not. They didn't promote it well and it really didn't sell. I absolutely love this game!!!!