Will Chad Warden support the PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by drekula2 (1949 posts) -
I don't think so. It was back in 07 and the fact that PS3 had a disappointing launch was part of the joke. It's going to be less funny if he's supporting a console that's actually the best one on the market.
#2 Posted by Jipset (2410 posts) -
Of course he will. He was all about that triple, and he's gonna be all about that quadruple.
#3 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9964 posts) -
Of course he will. He was all about that triple, and he's gonna be all about that quadruple.Jipset
the correct terms are Trey (PS3) and Quad (PS4)
#4 Posted by Jipset (2410 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jipset"]Of course he will. He was all about that triple, and he's gonna be all about that quadruple.Nengo_Flow
the correct terms are Trey (PS3) and Quad (PS4)

tell that to chad warden
#5 Posted by drekula2 (1949 posts) -
but the nintendo and microsoft actually have bad consoles right now so what he is gonna say about them
#6 Posted by SoNin360 (5565 posts) -
Who the hell is Chad Warden?
#7 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

You mean support in general? Or to an extent that Chad will make more videos?

Personally, I don't think we'll see any more of him on camera. I know there was a recent image of him floating around on the web though, but that's probably all we'll get to see of him.

#8 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

Who the hell is Chad Warden?SoNin360

Chad Warden is considered a "famous" troll on the Internet. He's known, infamously, for his rants against the Wii and Xbox 360, but more importantly, he's known as being a huge Sony/PS3 fanboy. And not "fanboy" in a good way.

Basically he created this ridiculous image of PlayStation fans that's still used to generalize the fandom today. Though, some people say, me include, that the real Chad Warden(if that's even his name) was faking the whole thing. You know, just to get a rise out of the negative backlash the PS3 was getting during that time.

If any of that's true... it sure as hell worked.

Watch this video and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NH1iIL4Q3o

#9 Posted by sukraj (23188 posts) -

Never heard of this guy.

#10 Posted by Flubbbs (3306 posts) -

LOL cracks me up everytime