will 360 headsets work on ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by presidentay (40 posts) -

I really need a headset for my ps3 cos everyone is complaing about the noise of the games. What is a good one?

And i really want to know if an xbox 360 gaming headest work on the ps3. especdially the Xbox 360 Motorola Gaming Headset X205

please

#2 Posted by scotty_9 (180 posts) -
lawl... no
#3 Posted by Blackwater001 (531 posts) -
Ooooooooo.....You said Xbox 360! Your gona get in troubleeeeeeeee.
#4 Posted by yanks1112 (867 posts) -

Ooooooooo.....You said Xbox 360! Your gona get in troubleeeeeeeee.Blackwater001

I'm TELLING!!!

#5 Posted by sizzlingdviper (1814 posts) -

I really need a headset for my ps3 cos everyone is complaing about the noise of the games. What is a good one?

And i really want to know if an xbox 360 gaming headest work on the ps3. especdially the Xbox 360 Motorola Gaming Headset X205

please

presidentay
Naughty,naughty-you can't be open minded on Gamespot forums-your topic probrably will be locked,by narrow minded people-you'll probrably be directed to system wars or some other forum that most people dont care about+dont read.
#6 Posted by gekidami (2446 posts) -
i dont think 360 headsets use bluetooth like the PS3, theys why you cant pick up any old set for the 360 and use it.
#7 Posted by theycallmeryan (7222 posts) -
Nope.
#8 Posted by avataraang1 (5436 posts) -
Suprised the Sixaxis cant have an attachable Mic into its miniusb slot its ridiculous.
#9 Posted by yanks1112 (867 posts) -

Suprised the Sixaxis cant have an attachable Mic into its miniusb slot its ridiculous.avataraang1

Why would you want to listen to the controller? :P

#10 Posted by BoD_GOA_French (971 posts) -

Suprised the Sixaxis cant have an attachable Mic into its miniusb slot its ridiculous.avataraang1

Thats dumb, why would you want a wire connected to your controller? Any bluetooth headset will work....