why are my ps3 letters so small?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by smood23 (110 posts) -
why are my ps3 letters so small?
#2 Posted by Nick3306 (2554 posts) -
i have the same problem i just deal with it.
#3 Posted by DiabeticDood (4331 posts) -
Just right IMO. Maybe it's your theme?
#4 Posted by pooolk (251 posts) -
me too, i bought condemned 2 i can barely read the subtitles and all the menus!
#5 Posted by americahellyeah (16548 posts) -
me too, i bought condemned 2 i can barely read the subtitles and all the menus!pooolk
oh, so you mean, why is the text in games so small... well what kind of TV are you viewing it on? SD?
#6 Posted by Eddie5vs1 (6085 posts) -
me too, i bought condemned 2 i can barely read the subtitles and all the menus!pooolk
Sounds like you're playing on a standard definition tv. I appreciate that my ps3 can do HD, but a small ratio of games play on an HDTV. Developers need to ensure their text is readable on both HD and SD tv's.
#7 Posted by pooolk (251 posts) -
[QUOTE="pooolk"]me too, i bought condemned 2 i can barely read the subtitles and all the menus!americahellyeah
oh, so you mean, why is the text in games so small... well what kind of TV are you viewing it on? SD?

yeap ,29" SD! do you know what's wrong?
#8 Posted by americahellyeah (16548 posts) -
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="pooolk"]me too, i bought condemned 2 i can barely read the subtitles and all the menus!pooolk

yeap ,29" SD! do you know what's wrong?

Text always looks small and blurry on an SD with PS3 for some reason...
#9 Posted by 0N1_L3G3ND (1046 posts) -
Yeah, as much as I love my PS3, it really bothers me that I can't read the text for most games on my 27" SD tv :/ Just play up close to the screen I suppose. At least DVD's upscale :/
#10 Posted by samuraiguns (11588 posts) -

why are my ps3 letters so small?smood23

Lol, you could just change the FONT.

#11 Posted by necrosmash (14 posts) -

[QUOTE="smood23"]why are my ps3 letters so small?samuraiguns

Lol, you could just change the FONT.

That's not what he means. I've played GTA IV on an SDTV and it's really hard to read the text messages, it's got nothing to do with the Font setting in the XMB.