whoever bought valiant heart please give your review here.

#1 Posted by ewalthour (653 posts) -

I am very interested in this game. Something different with less violence and a great story and provoking emotion. This is the impression i get from reviews. I read the puzzles aren't real hard but still interesting and graphics look great. Gamespot said he finished the game in 6 hrs another site said 10 hrs.

#2 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5848 posts) -

I have yet to finish it, but so far I'm really enjoying it. It's not challenging, but I don't mind that at all. It has great style, and definitely hooks you emotionally. I think it's a safe bet!

#3 Edited by ewalthour (653 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01: thanks for your opinion. Anyone else have it?

#4 Posted by ewalthour (653 posts) -

Well the he'll with those who didn't response witg providing impressions of thr game if you could have. I like the art style and puzzles and the history. Yes the game isn't combat oriented which I am cool with. I just started and playing as freddy blowing up the bridge. I am going to sleep.

So far I am glad I purchased it after reading a myriad of reviews that were very good. I like emotional games and not enough of them latelybare made.This makes me excited for sherlock Holmes with the solving puzzle or clues type game with logical thinking. Oh and the music score is fantastic. So far I give It a 8/10 for a indie style, mostly non interactive non-violent game.