Which next gen FPS are you playing at launch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by haze_blaze (3907 posts) -

Killzone is an automatic purchase for me at launch, but I haven't made up my mind b/w Battlefield and COD yet. For context, I've been gaming primarily on PC for the last 2-3 yrs... Battlefield 3 was my shooter of choice on PC. The last COD I enjoyed was Modern Warfare 2... But I'm kind of interested in getting back into the fast paced, perk, upgrade system they created.

I will enjoy both single payer and multi player on Killzone, but for the other two, the only thing that matters for me is online... Which means the members of the PS4 community playing the game matters even more with those games. So which ones will you be playing?

#2 Edited by marcheegsr (2571 posts) -

Ill be playing Killzone SF for campaign an BF4 for strictly multiplayer. I have a feeling im going to spend countless hours playing bf4 online just as I did with bf3.

#3 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

Killzone will be my first Next Gen FPS

#4 Edited by sagejonathan (870 posts) -

Killzone

#5 Posted by jukev2424 (244 posts) -

i am getting KZ BF and Cod. BF for my multiplayer by myself. COD for split screen multiplayer, and KZ for campaign and multiplayer

#6 Posted by CTR360 (7031 posts) -

killzone SF

#7 Posted by sukraj (22539 posts) -

If I bought a ps4 I would play killzone.

#8 Posted by NYSea (14 posts) -

KZ/CoD. I'm doing the same as most people who are getting both, playing KZ for the single player and CoD strictly for multiplayer. KZ multiplayer does look pretty interesting though... I'll have to give it a go.

#9 Posted by Wallyh08 (535 posts) -

BF4 - already playing now but can't wait for the next gen graphics and 64 players :)

#10 Edited by The_Last_Ride (71169 posts) -

Battlefield 4 for sure

#11 Edited by spike6958 (4740 posts) -

I'm getting both KZ and BF4 at launch.

#12 Posted by Sokol4ever (6305 posts) -

I'm going with Killzone simply because of the single player, I enjoyed it in previous games and everything I have seen so far indicates the campaign will once again be great. Of course the multiplayer as always looks very good. I don't really play too much online however it's a nice addition. Hopefully there is some kind of co-op or survival modes.

#13 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

well I'm the opposite of you, I only ever played cod and am going with bf4 for the first time ever. But if you have that cod itch to scratch then go for it, you seem to be a little tired of battlefield.

#14 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

Bf4 if it's not broken but I don't have much hope for that so more than likely Killzone.