Which is your favorite PS3 video game character? And...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Second_Hokage (1111 posts) -
And what would be his special move in SONY's smash bros game?
#2 Posted by NodakJo2010 (1060 posts) -

PS3.......Ratchet...His special move would be his tornado gun wipping through the arena tossing the other characters out of the way.

From Sony for All-Time...Spyro...He would fly and shoot fireballs for his special...I just don't know if activision would be kind enough to let spyro and crash enter the brawl...and it would better be not the pig looking spyro lol.

#3 Posted by AmnesiaHaze (5683 posts) -

steelhead , special move-auger shield

#4 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Sackboy. Special move would be to stuff his opponent inside his stitchings, then suck his gut in so they'll get squeezed out as a bloody puddle of pulp.

#5 Posted by ThePhoenixDown (3 posts) -
Cloud of course! & Yuna :)
#6 Posted by Second_Hokage (1111 posts) -
WOW... I'm sure the game will be T not M so... not blood and guts...
#7 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -
WOW... I'm sure the game will be T not M so... not blood and guts...Second_Hokage
If I was Sony I would make this game T bt knowing Sony it will M, I feel as it will sell more as T but thats just me. All I need to warrant a purchase for this game is the inclusion of Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank and I'm sold.
#8 Posted by MethodManFTW (25605 posts) -
Hmm... Drake I guess is my favorite PS3 exclusive main character.. I think Cole is great for fighting games.. If Cole was coming to the PS3 version of SF x Tekken I might actually buy it.
#9 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

Ratchet, and i hope he has the RYNO as a weapon in that game, cause it will be epic

#10 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8798 posts) -

I would have to go with Cole Macgrath and his special should be lightning storm of course

#11 Posted by drummer131 (3210 posts) -
My favorite PS3 character is Nathan Drake, but I have no idea what his special move would be. Tossing out a whole bunch of grenades? Randomly pulling out that monster machine gun thing from Uncharted 2 for ten seconds?
#12 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8798 posts) -

My favorite PS3 character is Nathan Drake, but I have no idea what his special move would be. Tossing out a whole bunch of grenades? Randomly pulling out that monster machine gun thing from Uncharted 2 for ten seconds?drummer131

Set Piece attack bawwwwww lol

#13 Posted by ddlcpc (858 posts) -

vincent valintine (random thoughts) giant beam from sky that will incinerate anything below to nothing but dust and somke..

#14 Posted by conistant (2169 posts) -
Kratos.Nothing can beat a bald forever-angry guy who enjoys ripping off appendages.