Where are the games????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gorilla-Theif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Gorilla-Theif
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Ps4 "going to change the gaming world", how by bored the crap out of us with a system that has 6 or 7 avaiable games? Its February, you just sold a ton of consoles at Christmas Sony, ?? Game release dates in july, really?? What about GTA5, high grossing $$$, no ps4 version YET!!

PS+ is manditor for PS4 online gaming, which I purchased a one year membership to, but no new releases unitl months later is just a money grab. Its a console minus the gaming at this point.

Am I the only one concerned about Sony's company life span, or does this seem normal to you. It seems like Sony has no plans, it more like the seat of the pants approach.

A controller with new functions, yet to be used in anyway. New system features we can only read about as there is nothing to use it with, the current PS4 games work on ps3 controls. All this talk, zero substance!

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Judas_
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

Simmer down. First of all, there are plenty of games. Actually, too many games for _me_. I am trying to play 3! games at once, which is something I seldom do. When I play a game, I want to give it my full attention. I have done this mistake before (playing more than one game at the same time). I am already getting great amounts of entertainment from "FIFA 14" , "COD: Ghosts" and "Battlefield 4". Granted - these games are all cross-platform games, but I am still enjoying the added graphical features from the PS4.

I so want to buy "Tomb Raider: Definite Edition", but I am hesitant because I have too many games to play at the moment. Tomb Raider definite edition is a game I want to enjoy and explore as it is (mainly) a single-player game, unlike COD, BF4 and FIFA14.

On top of these AAA-games, I am having a blast with "Resogun" , "Don't Starve!" and "Contrast". These are all amazing games! These are games when I don't have the "time" to tackle the bigger games and just want a quick gaming fix. Now, "Outlast" will soon be available, and I will with this be adding a new game to the mix. I'm gonna have to quit my job. That way I will be free and available for "Watch Dogs" and all the other awesome games _THAT ARE COMING_ later in 2014.

I understand that many have the same concerns as you, but I am not one of those. At the moment, I am enjoying my PS4 experience to its fullest. I am super-excited for what 2014 will bring to the console, and with these fine multiplayer games, I will be occupied for a long, long time with the 3 soon-to-be 4 games.

I am sorry you feel this way, and if you don't feel the way I do, I can only say one thing : Hold on! Greatness will arrive before you know it! Stay loyal to your console.

Gorilla-Theif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Gorilla-Theif
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@_Judas_: the games you mentioned were available since launch, IN NOVEMBER 2013, we are now in February of 2014, happy new year! Time to sober up!

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#4 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

See, this is why I've always said it's better to wait for the slim version for newer consoles.

More available games, cheaper games, smaller better built console for cheaper. I have plenty of ps3 games to tide me over till then.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#5 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
@gorilla-theif said:

Ps4 "going to change the gaming world", how by bored the crap out of us with a system that has 6 or 7 avaiable games? Its February, you just sold a ton of consoles at Christmas Sony, ?? Game release dates in july, really?? What about GTA5, high grossing $$$, no ps4 version YET!!

PS+ is manditor for PS4 online gaming, which I purchased a one year membership to, but no new releases unitl months later is just a money grab. Its a console minus the gaming at this point.

Am I the only one concerned about Sony's company life span, or does this seem normal to you. It seems like Sony has no plans, it more like the seat of the pants approach.

A controller with new functions, yet to be used in anyway. New system features we can only read about as there is nothing to use it with, the current PS4 games work on ps3 controls. All this talk, zero substance!

What were expecting so shortly after a console's launch? There's a handful of decent games, but nothing that makes me want to rush out and buy a PS4 right this moment. It's going to take another year or 2 for there to be a decent library of games. This isn't anything new. I'm guessing you don't have or play a PS3 anymore, otherwise you'd have no reason to complain about PS+. But you'll still get your money's worth if you take advantage of the free PS+ games for the PS4 as they come out.

Also, Sony has no control of there being a PS4 version of GTAV, which I don't really know why you want unless you didn't play it on the PS3. This should be another strong generation for the Playstation. Just be patient.

philip6k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 philip6k
Member since 2006 • 1362 Posts

There's over 20+ games not 7 LOLOL, i didn't look out exact count but theres a lot. Every console launch is like this tard, what do you expect? The system has only been out 2.5 months, it takes time to make games.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#7 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Anybody with at least a little common sense knows that this is normal for a console that has just launched. That's why when I see someone on the forums with low post ranting about a console, I usually think troll.

"IF" I'm wrong I truly do apologize, but if I'm right I truly do feel sorry for you.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MarcRecon

@gorilla-theif said:

I was right guys, he's a troll! He's spamming the PS forums with a bunch of B.S....what an angry little monkey you are gorilla-theif! lol

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

It's normal, most console launches are slow.

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts

I'm happy with the 'lack of games' gives me time to rinse assassins creed and killzone before watchdogs comes out and the witcher which will keep me busy for a while.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm very happy with the games in my collection.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

So, get off your couch and get a life then. No one's forcing you to sit in front of your TV playing only one system all day and night. The games will come. These things take time. Would you rather developers put little to no effort in their software and release crappy, glitchy games? No? Then wait, you impatient little bastard.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MarcRecon

@jasean79 said:

So, get off your couch and get a life then. No one's forcing you to sit in front of your TV playing only one system all day and night. The games will come. These things take time. Would you rather developers put little to no effort in their software and release crappy, glitchy games? No? Then wait, you impatient little bastard.

He's a troll bro....he's been spamming the PS boards all day! lol

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@MarcRecon said:

@jasean79 said:

He's a troll bro....he's been spamming the PS boards all day! lol

I know and it felt good to release some frustrations on him. lol