WHERE ARE ALL THE KICK A$$ GAMES

#1 Posted by zigger21 (3 posts) -

The P4 is just like the PS3 but the difference is the P4 is called next Gen the 360 and the P4 have the same games same resolution I bought a PS3 in a glorified P4 shell. I wish I would have held on until they actually make a kick ass exclusive Game, I admit Killzone was a good game with PS3 graphics. C'mon guys we made you guys Billionaires breaking a trillion dollars and could we get some great exclusive games so are money is actually worth summer I feel I got butt jammed for my 1,500 for both XONE and P4 plus 7games. I cant believe it been 6 months and haven't puked out a good game. You should have had your games at launch ready to take down the other. I Its like they dont care they have a chunk of change stashed and they don't care. Actually I'm pissed because my PS3 and 230 get more play than my expensive bricks

#2 Posted by Lhomity (771 posts) -

It's only been 6 months. Games take time to develop. They don't just magically appear out of thin air.

The Order: 1886, Driveclub, Uncharted 4, Deep Down, and more exclusives are on the way. More will be announced at E3 and possibly TGS.

#3 Posted by BattleSpectre (6252 posts) -

Bad Grammar ate all the good games.

#4 Posted by GTR12 (9672 posts) -

Can someone translate what TC said into English?

#5 Posted by Netret0120 (2212 posts) -

I believe i just witnessed the destruction of the English Language by the TC. WTF is he saying:/?

#6 Edited by dipdish (870 posts) -

And, here, our English Literature professor once said that no one could leave the classroom, let alone passing the course, before learning how to properly pronounce "shire".

#7 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25775 posts) -

Another "This console I bought at launch doesn't have enough games! What's going on here?" thread.

Humans. I'll never ****ing understand them.

#8 Edited by BattleSpectre (6252 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim: Excuse me Mr.... Um, Mr. Flo... Floppy Jim... are you no.... are you not human Sir?

#9 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25775 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

@Floppy_Jim: Excuse me Mr.... Um, Mr. Flo... Floppy Jim... are you no.... are you not human Sir?

No. I am part toad, part wolf.

#10 Posted by BattleSpectre (6252 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim: You must get all the girls.

#11 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25775 posts) -

@BattleSpectre: You know it http://i.imgur.com/CubQa.png

#12 Posted by Lhomity (771 posts) -

Perfect opportunity to deploy the "Negative. I am a meat popsicle" line, failed. ;(

#13 Edited by porkchopxp (1157 posts) -

TC, member since 2007 and only 3 posts? Welcome back from wherever the hell it is you've been!

Now, go learn some patience or come back in another 7 years to complain about the PS5.

#14 Posted by Ballroompirate (23052 posts) -

Every consoles first year starts off slow, it's a given and if you can't accept that then stop needlessly complaining cause it's gonna end badly.

#15 Posted by RossRichard (2394 posts) -

@GTR12 said:

Can someone translate what TC said into English?

"The system has been out for 6 months, yet I demand games that usually take 3 or more years in development to come out now!!!!"

#16 Posted by MarcRecon (5864 posts) -

lol....I don't know where to start because everybody's comments where priceless! LMAO

#17 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72492 posts) -

There are a lot of great games out already. I liked Resogun and AC IV a lot. But if you want something new, then you have to wait. Games take years to develop... Watch Dogs. Destiny, Dragon Age, etc are all coming this year alone... Stop moaning

#18 Posted by MethodManFTW (25789 posts) -

I understand your thread title, and while yes, as everyone has said, it takes many years to create the KICK A$$ GAMES we all want to play, but I agree with your sentiment. Pretty lackluster launch window line up.. Though every console I can think had a pretty weak launch line up save for a couple Nintendo consoles. If you think this launch window was bad look at the PS3s...

Great games will get here, it just takes time. This year still has some bangers to come though.. Watch Dogs looks pretty dope, Destiny looks dope, Evolve looks amazing to me.

#19 Edited by dbtbandit67 (353 posts) -

Watch Dogs is coming out soon.

#20 Posted by gamenerd15 (4462 posts) -

I do not see where the system lacks games. There is quite a bit available for only being out 6 months. Knack, Resogun, and Infamous are fun. You could also try Mercenary Kings, Killzone, and Thief. The software is better than what was out in the same time frame for 360 and PS3. Anybody who says that there are no games on next generation systems either has limited tastes or is not looking hard enough. If you are looking for games that show the true power of the console, then you will be disappointed. Most developers are still developing games with PS3 and 360 in mind. You should not have bought the system if nothing interests you.

#21 Posted by clr84651 (5487 posts) -

I know of 2 good ones coming May 9th (Bound By Flame) & May 20th (Wolfenstein The New Order)