When does the next shipment of PS3 come?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jwash16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jwash16
Member since 2004 • 176 Posts
I'm plannig on getting one as soon as possible.
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Cellien
Member since 2004 • 2280 Posts
They're stacked on store shelves.. you shouldn't have a problem getting one. I have never not seen at least 5 at multiple stores (Frys, Walmart, Bestbuy etc.)
Jwash16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jwash16
Member since 2004 • 176 Posts
My bad I didn't know that. Do you know what it looks like on a standard tv?
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Cellien
Member since 2004 • 2280 Posts
No, but I bet its decent. Although kinda a waste cause you have to pay for the BluRay player which is made for Hi Def movies for HDTVs. If you dont have a HDTV.. I dont see much point in buying a PS3. This is why a lot of people wish Sony offered a version without the BluRay player cause it raises the price of the system to $600.
choasgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 choasgod
Member since 2005 • 5710 Posts
No, but I bet its decent. Although kinda a waste cause you have to pay for the BluRay player which is made for Hi Def movies for HDTVs. If you dont have a HDTV.. I dont see much point in buying a PS3. This is why a lot of people wish Sony offered a version without the BluRay player cause it raises the price of the system to $600.Cellien

But a PS3 without a Blu-ray drive wouldnt be able to play PS3 games or Blu-ray movies .... thus making it worthless ...
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
I think that a new shipment is coming soon. I usually check ebgames.com for store availability and the last two weeks they have been sold out in my area, both at home and here at school, but now it seems that all locations in my two areas will be receiving some soon.
VonGak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VonGak
Member since 2003 • 15399 Posts
I'm plannig on getting one as soon as possible.Jwash16
There's weekly shipments.
austin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 austin
Member since 2002 • 424 Posts
BB.com  has them avaliable right now if you wanna order online its says it leaves the warehouse in 1 day thats your best bet
jayhadit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jayhadit
Member since 2006 • 337 Posts
They're stacked on store shelves.. you shouldn't have a problem getting one. I have never not seen at least 5 at multiple stores (Frys, Walmart, Bestbuy etc.)Cellien
you know, after reading your sig...i could throw some prices of that OTHER console at you, but it would just be like talking to a brick wall. I am very sorry that you are sad that you invested too quickly in a game system, and that a better one has come along. Things like this happen. Maybe you should form a support group.
VonGak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 VonGak
Member since 2003 • 15399 Posts
[QUOTE="Cellien"]They're stacked on store shelves.. you shouldn't have a problem getting one. I have never not seen at least 5 at multiple stores (Frys, Walmart, Bestbuy etc.)jayhadit
you know, after reading your sig...i could throw some prices of that OTHER console at you, but it would just be like talking to a brick wall. I am very sorry that you are sad that you invested too quickly in a game system, and that a better one has come along. Things like this happen. Maybe you should form a support group.

One gotta wonder why the goof payed 699 for a PS3 when it only costs 599 for the 60GB. Cellien is just one of those sad fanboys who crusades for a console brand. Take a look at his posting history and you'll instantly feel pitty for him. Funny he never did the math on xBox 360 costs.
IAmCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 IAmCloud
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts

i live in nyc and couldnt find a ps3 anywhere so i had to order on from bestbuy.com...

you do have to pay for shipping, its about 10 dollars, 12 or 17 for fast shipping.

TheYellowYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheYellowYeti
Member since 2006 • 438 Posts
SpydermanGST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SpydermanGST
Member since 2004 • 518 Posts

Yeti are you going to post something worth while or just post periods all night?  This is the 6th topic in 20 minutes ive seen that you have done this. 

Ive seen usually no more than 2 on shelves where im from.  So there still selling fairly well around here.

general_KDI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 general_KDI
Member since 2003 • 1068 Posts
Want your friend to come over and play a PS3 game with you in HD? $599 (console) + $50 (HDMI Cable) + $60 (The one good PS3 Game) + $50 (Another Controller) = $760 + Tax = $822 ...Just to play in HD with a buddy over. Wow...Cellien
Correction just for you : You have no friend to play with you in HD? play online on PS3! $599 (console) + $50 (HDMI Cable) + $60 (The one good PS3 Game) = $710 ...Just to play in HD with a buddy online. Wow. 360 kind? : You have no friend to play with you in HD? play online on 360? $399 (console) + $20 (Component cables) + $60 (The one good 360 Game) + 250$ for 5 Years of XBL = $730 ...Just to play in HD with a buddy online. Wow