What's the most ridiculous fight ever on a video game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eliminator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Eliminator666
Member since 2008 • 737 Posts

Topic

Someguy2055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Someguy2055
Member since 2008 • 213 Posts
Nakiro vs King Bohan - Heavenly Sword.
spentcylinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 spentcylinder
Member since 2008 • 93 Posts

Wow! There are so many that rate a mention.:shock: A lot a games I'll play all the way up to the last battle and not bother going any further because I don't want to waste time trying to beat the last fight.

Most recently, Dark Sector. I did finally beat the last fight but not before reading about it on a forum. The final MGS4 fight I thought sucked too. JMO. Yep. Beat that one to with some second effort! :evil:

Seritonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Seritonin
Member since 2008 • 423 Posts

Wow! There are so many that rate a mention.:shock: A lot a games I'll play all the way up to the last battle and not bother going any further because I don't want to waste time trying to beat the last fight.

Most recently, Dark Sector. I did finally beat the last fight but not before reading about it on a forum. The final MGS4 fight I thought sucked too. JMO. Yep. Beat that one to with some second effort! :evil:

spentcylinder

That fight was easy. The worst part about the end to MGS4 was crawling through the tunnel while tapping x or whatever. On harder difficulties that got to be pretty rough. But the fight itself I thought was fun. It was pretty ridiculous though. But the most ridiculous fight in that game was the one on top of the church with all those flying biatches.

AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts
if by ridiculous you mean crazy awesome, then Rex vs Ray is definately up there. if the final fight of mgs4 had been shorter that one woulda been up there. i also think fighting vergil the 2nd time on dmc3 is pretty sweet.
Avatar image for child_of_lileth
child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 child_of_lileth
Member since 2007 • 4066 Posts
[QUOTE="spentcylinder"]

Seritonin

That fight was easy. The worst part about the end to MGS4 was crawling through the tunnel while tapping x or whatever. On harder difficulties that got to be pretty rough. But the fight itself I thought was fun. It was pretty ridiculous though. But the most ridiculous fight in that game was the one on top of the church with all those flying biatches.

theres actually a way to beat raven in under 20 seconds in that fight. lol. so its easier on higher difficulties like extreme. the liquid fight was really annoying the first few times though. i cant think of any right now that i would think were rediculous

jqh97116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 jqh97116
Member since 2007 • 734 Posts

The final MGS4 fight I thought sucked too. JMO. Yep. Beat that one to with some second effort! :evil:

spentcylinder

You suck, the MGS4 battle is the best fight ever

spentcylinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 spentcylinder
[QUOTE="spentcylinder"]

Seritonin

I actually enjoyed the church fight. I'd rush out from the enclosed area and blast a few critters than go crouch back near the flight of stairs. Thousands of RPG rounds later I was victorious. The side window above the stairs provided me with some good sniping too, once the window got blown out!

The Vamp battle sucked too!

spentcylinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 spentcylinder

jghXXXXXx:

We are all entitled to our own opinions. Lookin' for an argument? Don't waste your time with me, I won't accomodate ya.

Peace.

rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts
im gonna have to say the last boss on kh1. he dies, then like comes back to life. but i hate when the last boss is easy, it just needs to be difficult
lextexrex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lextexrex
Member since 2003 • 1311 Posts

im gonna have to say the last boss on kh1. he dies, then like comes back to life. but i hate when the last boss is easy, it just needs to be difficultrsoxguy12

Speaking of KH1, the battle with Sephiroth was sweet as hell. Hard, but I got the hang of it.

Golex04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Golex04
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I would probably say the final boss in Final Fantasy VIII, the boss had like 8 stages to beat
--odai--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 --odai--
Member since 2007 • 264 Posts
im gonna have to say the last boss on kh1. he dies, then like comes back to life. but i hate when the last boss is easy, it just needs to be difficultrsoxguy12
no the last on wasn't so easy
Stryder_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Stryder_18
Member since 2004 • 942 Posts

Now I know this is PS3 forum, but recently I just beat the Wii game No More Heroes and the final fight when you fight your brother was absoulutly nuts. But I have to agree w/ the MGS4 Rex vs Ray that was alot of fun, and I also enjoyed the fight at the end of the game, the way snake and liquid kept drugging themselves to keep fighting more was intense and some what moving.

jakndaxter7223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15 jakndaxter7223
Member since 2005 • 2101 Posts
[QUOTE="spentcylinder"]

The final MGS4 fight I thought sucked too. JMO. Yep. Beat that one to with some second effort! :evil:

jqh97116

agreed

--odai--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 --odai--
Member since 2007 • 264 Posts
[QUOTE="spentcylinder"]

jqh97116

i agree with you that was the 2nd best fight is all ps3 games
skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts
Most boss battles in JRPG. Ridiculous because they are so huge and you still beat them by just using a sword. Hehe.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts
The final level of Ninja Gaiden II. Five boss fights in a row with no checkpoints is simply insane.