What Will You Guys Be Expecting At This Years E3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
I mean I plan on actually attending this years E3, but I'm hoping they show us some updates on Killzone, Heavenly Sword, Assassins Creed, Spiderman 3, Metal Gear Solid & Devil May Cry 4. Have any of you guys ever attended E3?
lazeaai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lazeaai
Member since 2005 • 1739 Posts
MGS 4 demo. And yes ... Killzone 2 dam it. Just show us the gameplay Sony!
freediro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 freediro
Member since 2006 • 3782 Posts
im hoping Sony goes in a just owns by showing over 10 exclusives and some up coming games we haven't heard of, that would be awsome then show real time game-play of killzone that it atleast 90% close to the cgi video, i have been to E3 05 check my sig.
Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Roushrsh
Member since 2005 • 3351 Posts
i really want more info about final fantasy versus 13 and final fanasy 13 , but it would be cool if they said that kingdom hearts 3 is an exclusive for the PS3 and announce that they are gonna put demos for all 3  on PSN the next day ... ill keep dreaming.
jayhadit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jayhadit
Member since 2006 • 337 Posts
guys...has no one heard what happened to E3? I wouldn't plan on attending.
fishsoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fishsoup
Member since 2003 • 101 Posts
Kingdom Hearts is already a playstation exclusive.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
i wouldnt expect too much from any company. e3 is toned down now. i think tgs will be the biggest show in gaming now.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MusashiSensi
guys...has no one heard what happened to E3? I wouldn't plan on attending.jayhadit
They said that it wont be like 06. I mean if you think that means sony wont show what's behind the curtain then you need to wake up. I want them to show us some GTA footage as well.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
I want to hear about KZ2, MGS4 and just a confirmation that God of War 3 is in the early stages of development would be very nice.
Marac06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Marac06
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
THERE IS NO MORE E3 AS WE KNOW IT! DUHHHHH.....
Only thing we do knowis there likely will only be press conferences for each company.
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
All I want is the Final Fantasy XIII demo SE hinted at
dan_brouwer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 dan_brouwer
Member since 2006 • 1111 Posts
Devil May Cry 4, Killzone PS3, Mercenaries 2, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Metal Gear Solid 4, Naughty Dog Project, FF XIII
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MusashiSensi
Only thing we do knowis there likely will only be press conferences for each company.
Marac06
Uhhhh, there will be an  E3. It just wont be as "Amped up" As previous years. No E3.....right.
jayhadit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jayhadit
[QUOTE="jayhadit"]guys...has no one heard what happened to E3? I wouldn't plan on attending.MusashiSensi
They said that it wont be like 06. I mean if you think that means sony wont show what's behind the curtain then you need to wake up. I want them to show us some GTA footage as well.

The spectacle that was E3 has become a very quiet little meeting. Sony will show off "behind the curtain" stuff at the Tokyo game Show most likely. It's always a little strange to be told to "wake up" by someone who is less informed on a subject than I am...but hey, it's the internet, what'd you expect...
jayhadit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jayhadit
[QUOTE="Marac06"]THERE IS NO MORE E3 AS WE KNOW IT! DUHHHHH.....
MusashiSensi
Uhhhh, there is a E3. It just wont be as "Amped up" As previous years. No E3.....right.

he said "as we know it."
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MusashiSensi
[QUOTE="MusashiSensi"][QUOTE="jayhadit"]guys...has no one heard what happened to E3? I wouldn't plan on attending.jayhadit

The spectacle that was E3 has become a very quiet little meeting. Sony will show off "behind the curtain" stuff at the Tokyo game Show most likely. It's always a little strange to be told to "wake up" by someone who is less informed on a subject than I am...but hey, it's the internet, what'd you expect...

Whoa...wait. Less informed? Ok, first of all I never said E3 was going to be as big as it was. WHAT I SAID WAAAAAS that E3 wont be like 06, BUT sony will still show what's behind the curtain. So, BEFORE YOU call yourself calling someone misinformed...ESPECIALLY after you quoted me...I'd read and understand what was said.....Appreciate it.
jayhadit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jayhadit
[QUOTE="jayhadit"][QUOTE="MusashiSensi"][QUOTE="jayhadit"]guys...has no one heard what happened to E3? I wouldn't plan on attending.MusashiSensi

Whoa...wait. Less informed? Ok, first of all I never said E3 was going to be as big as it was. WHAT I SAID WAAAAAS that E3 wont be like 06, BUT sony will still show what's behind the curtain. So, BEFORE YOU call yourself calling someone misinformed...ESPECIALLY after you quoted me...I'd read and understand what was said.....Appreciate it.

I said you were misinformed because you said you were going to E3 this year. It's not open to the public anymore. sony will not make any big announcements at E3 because that is no longer what E3 is about. I "appreciate" that you're trying very hard to sound intelligent and informed, but I think you have your info screwed up. Do a google search on the changes to E3, and i think that'll clear everything up.
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
I'm hoping for FFVII Remake for the Ps3 announcement :P
xstrker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xstrker
Member since 2003 • 107 Posts

I would like too see at least 10 new ps3 exclusives games and many more new great games cooming out for the ps3 and i would like tons of new info screeens and on upcooming games like GTa4, MGS4, KillZone 2, AC,Resident evil 5 and many more and i would like Too see the return of the Rumble + sixxassi Controlers that be cool and last but not least Ps3 60 gig price drop too $499.00 i have a ps3 but still sony need too win the war at least compette

PSN ID: Xstriker18

Add me

Games: R:from, Nba 2k7, Madden 07, Fight Night 3

Wating for: V5, Lair, Heavenly sword,Mgs4,ff13,resident evil 5, GTA4,Tekken 6 many more

farleybt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 farleybt
Member since 2007 • 396 Posts
Not asking for much; justa little GTA!!!!!!!!
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MusashiSensi
[QUOTE="MusashiSensi"][QUOTE="jayhadit"][QUOTE="MusashiSensi"][QUOTE="jayhadit"]guys...has no one heard what happened to E3? I wouldn't plan on attending.jayhadit

I said you were misinformed because you said you were going to E3 this year. It's not open to the public anymore. sony will not make any big announcements at E3 because that is no longer what E3 is about. I "appreciate" that you're trying very hard to sound intelligent and informed, but I think you have your info screwed up. Do a google search on the changes to E3, and i think that'll clear everything up.

Ok, I'm not going to sit up here and argue like a little kid. By the way I don't have to sound intellegent....I am intellegent. So, anyways, lets talk about E3 before this thread gets closed down because of stupid arguing. Appreciate it.
glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

Probably a new MGS4 trailer with gameplay, but no demo. Also, a Killzone trailer as well, which some gameplay also, but still no demo. DMC4 will probably be demoed...and probably VF5, Motorstorm, Lair, and Heavenly Sword.

So that's my speculation. But what exact date is E3 gonna be at? Can some1 plse msg me about this?

DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts
E3 is dead...DEAD
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Krigon
E3 is dead...DEADDRUNK_CANADIAN
Strange that a Dead Game show is still appearing this year.
jayhadit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jayhadit

Probably a new MGS4 trailer with gameplay, but no demo. Also, a Killzone trailer as well, which some gameplay also, but still no demo. DMC4 will probably be demoed...and probably VF5, Motorstorm, Lair, and Heavenly Sword.

So that's my speculation. But what exact date is E3 gonna be at? Can some1 plse msg me about this?

glitch2424

Here's an article, in it the organizer of E3 says they're going to switch it to June possibly, and the attendants will be invitation only and just 5,000 people...as opposed to the 60,000 from last year.

jayhadit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jayhadit
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/07/details_on_e3_c.html
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
Killzone! And some more news about the PS3's Online and Eye-Toy.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MusashiSensi
[QUOTE="DRUNK_CANADIAN"]E3 is dead...DEADKrigon
Strange that a Dead Game show is still appearing this year.

THANK YOU! Some people know their stuff.
risi37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 risi37
Member since 2005 • 4542 Posts
MGS4,DMC4,FFXIII,Killzone etc etc
UltimateGogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 UltimateGogeta
Member since 2005 • 658 Posts
FF13, FF13 Versus trailers/info and a DMC4 demo and an announcement that it will be a PS3 exclusive even though almost everybody knows its going to be
peterrobau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 peterrobau
Member since 2004 • 1319 Posts
e3 is DEAD FOREVER....
me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts
killzone gameplay FF13 gameplay What IS Afrika? Gran Turismo 5 Soulcalibur 4 ZOE3 God of War 3 (too early??) Team ICO game Sucker Punch game Socom 4 new Twisted Metal new Ape Escape Kingdom Hearts 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silent Hill 5 Ace Combat 6 Final Fantasy 7 Remake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 blitzinger123
Member since 2005 • 2370 Posts
Last I checked E3 wont be nearly as big as it usually is. Will it sitll get the same media coverage or will a lot be considered "behind closed doors"
RENE2315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RENE2315
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts
mgs 1 on the psn to dowload
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts
Killzone!!!! With realtime game play, hell even a demo they show off(that they later release on the playstation store). Announce a new socom with a trailer on how they want the game to be. MGS4 gamesplay, maybe demo. Ace combat info!
melante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#36 melante
Member since 2004 • 383 Posts
Guys, E3 *IS* dead.... I know it was great fun and this loss is hard to accept. We all loved the booth babes and so on..... unfortunately there will be nothing interesting this year. Anyway, if you want to check that for yourself, please go ahead and send us some nice postcards ;-)  
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Krigon
e3 is DEAD FOREVER.... peterrobau

I don't get people like you. You are a gamer and yet you post negative messages on a Game Show that's suppose to help the gaming industry. Why the hate? What happend with the gaming community?
BackFlip101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BackFlip101
Member since 2005 • 676 Posts

Eight Days, Killzone, MGS4, GTA4, GT5, Assassins Creed, Heavenly Sword,...there are so many more im forgetting

BackFlip101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BackFlip101
Member since 2005 • 676 Posts
FF13!
mcgasterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mcgasterman
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts
I  just wanna see SOCOM 4 MGS4 Spider-Man 3 ¡¡¡FREEDOM FIGHTERS 2!!!
sheepdogg23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sheepdogg23
Member since 2006 • 86 Posts

Marac06

Since I never got to go to e3, the only thing about e3 I cared about in the past were the press conferences so it's pretty much going to be the same for me this year (other than the fact that it will happen 2 months later than usual)

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Krigon
Ooh i wanna see what Project X is about. it's being developed by mass media. it is so top secret that they can't talk about it.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MusashiSensi
[QUOTE="peterrobau"]e3 is DEAD FOREVER.... Krigon

I don't get people like you. You are a gamer and yet you post negative messages on a Game Show that's suppose to help the gaming industry. Why the hate? What happend with the gaming community?

Some amongst the gaming community have fallen to the hate side. It's sad, but true.
tatu2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 tatu2004
Member since 2004 • 17173 Posts
MGS 4 GTA 4 RE5 The Getaway 3
six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 six_shot
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
Killzone 2 and DMC4...thats about it
melante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#46 melante
Member since 2004 • 383 Posts

I think this has nothing to do with "hating" anything, it just that some of you are getting too high expectations on the wrong show (or better, on the right one, just 1 year late). IMHO, I think it'd be a better choice to save some more money and take a flight ticket to Japan for the Tokio Game Show instead. Just my 2 cents...

cheers,

mel

Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Roushrsh
Member since 2005 • 3351 Posts
Kingdom Hearts is already a playstation exclusive. fishsoup
no because theres also one for the GBA