What' should the other half of naughty dog be working on?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 5 months, 21 days ago

Poll: What' should the other half of naughty dog be working on? (8 votes)

The last of us 2 0%
Jak 4 25%
Crash bandicoot reboot (if possible) 25%
A new IP/franchise 50%
#1 Posted by Lhomity (771 posts) -

Whatever they want. I don't want to tell them what to do. ;P

#2 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (9943 posts) -

An actually game would be nice.

#3 Posted by joe_b1_kenobi (67 posts) -

@Lhomity: surely you have an opinion though. The results of this poll won't actually decide or change what game they're working on. Maybe I should have titled it " what game DO YOU HOPE naughty dog are working on", just to avoid any confusion.

#4 Posted by Lhomity (771 posts) -

@joe_b1_kenobi: I don't know. I guess I'd just rather be surprised. So I don't have an opinion on this.

I am looking forward to that new Uncharted, though. Hoping to see some gameplay at E3 this year.

#5 Posted by joe_b1_kenobi (67 posts) -

@Lhomity: I'm looking forward to the new uncharted aswell, hoping it's not just more of the same with prettier graphics though.

#6 Edited by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

A very hard choice my friend, I'm torn between The Last of Us 2 and a new IP altogether. I think I'll go with a new IP this time around, considering we need more great fresh ideas for games this generation. Naughty Dog will raise the bar again no doubt with whatever they do next.

#7 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25552 posts) -

I will take Crash 4 and new IP over Jak 4 & TLOU 2. They always make 4 games per gen so ideally Uncharted 4, Crash 4, new IP and sequel to new IP.

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69828 posts) -

They have hinted on Last of US

#9 Edited by Flubbbs (2915 posts) -

new ip.. Neil Druckmann is a genius and id like to see what else he can come up with