What is the craziest thing you've seen/done on GTA V?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RatedSTARZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 RatedSTARZ
Member since 2013 • 400 Posts

For me it had to be when I was driving *cough* moderately fast, rear ended someone elses car, they died but kept their foot on the accelerator, they drove off a cliff, rolled down the cliff in their car, and crashed into a bunch of bums and killed everyone....

I was so shocked by the chain of events that I just stood there, and watched as the ambulance checked every single corpse at the bottom of the hill... lol jeez I'm sadistic :P

So what are some of your GTA V stories? :D I wanna hear them :)

pawq4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 pawq4
Member since 2013 • 448 Posts

I tried to jack a car by aiming my gun at the driver. The driver then decided to run me over instead, but my body flew on top of his car. I pressed R2 to see what would happen and  shot the him in the face while I was on the hood of the car. He died, so I stole the vehicle.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Broke into a army base, stole a jet fighter, shot missles at a B52 airliner and blew it up lol.

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts

There was a mob of women in a circle admiring someone being a statue at the pier. So i  got jealous, walked up and uppercutted him, then all the women started beating me with their purses. Almost died if i wasnt carrying my SMG.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

There was a mob of women in a circle admiring someone being a statue at the pier. So i got jealous, walked up and uppercutted him, then all the women started beating me with their purses. Almost died if i wasnt carrying my SMG.

ez_moneymaker

Nice one mate.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
Talking to Jessie at the entrance to the pier with the amusement park rides. Do it... it's the most amusing thing I've ever seen in a GTA game.
SSronmexico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7 SSronmexico
Member since 2013 • 36 Posts
I witnessed a police chase and decided to follow it on my motorcycle. One of the cops was also driving a motorcycle and he wrecked and knocked into me. When he got back up, he mistook me for the runaway and shot me in the head.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

As Franklin, I was flying a plane when I switched to Trevor and noticed he was flying a chopper. I pinpointed Trevor's location, and crashed my jet into him, switching to Michael just beforehand when he was "just" close enough to hear the explosion and see a small explosion in the distance.

d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#9 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

Trying to outrun the police on a bicycle, getting knocked over by a cruiser and then getting shot in the back three times by the police. 

Looking forward to more.

xGamePlayerx19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 xGamePlayerx19
Member since 2008 • 379 Posts

... lol jeez I'm sadistic :P

RatedSTARZ

It's all good, we all have those moments! hahah

NamelessJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NamelessJay
Member since 2007 • 3082 Posts

I was driving a beat up/piece of crap car (I wasn't the cause of any sort of damage done to it) anyway I was driving down a freeway and all of the sudden one of the tires catch fire so I say to myself "that can't be good", then pulled over to the side of the road, got out, walked away and as I turned around the timing couldn't have been more perfect because the car exploded the very second I had it back in my sight.... but another car just happened to be passing it  when the explosion happened   so it also exploded instantly and at the speed it was going it came right at me and flew right over my head missing me by not even a foot.  My brother and I had a reeeeeeally good laugh after that one.

RatedSTARZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RatedSTARZ

Hahaha xD. Oh man you guys definitely have some pretty hilarious stories to share :P

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

I guess the craziest thing I've done was land a jet on a 3 lane highway just to block the all the traffic. It came to a point where on coming cars would just go full speed and crash into the pile up. Then I got bored of that and shot a rocket into the pile up, which blew up everything, including the jet I was standing on. 

Yeah, I didn't make it out of that huge explosion and frame drop.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

My "wow" moment came just last night. I was fleeing an armored car theft with Trevor and my health was a bit low. I made a bad turn and ended up getting thrown from my car but managed to survive with a sliver of health left. That was short lived (pun intended) however when the car I was driving slid down the hill behind me and knocked over a fence that dropped on my head like a guillotine and killed me before I could stand back up.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts
Killing sprees F***** alot of of hookers in a short period of time Actually surviving a police chase for more than 20minutes before getting ripped a new 1:-P
RatedSTARZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RatedSTARZ

My "wow" moment came just last night. I was fleeing an armored car theft with Trevor and my health was a bit low. I made a bad turn and ended up getting thrown from my car but managed to survive with a sliver of health left. That was short lived (pun intended) however when the car I was driving slid down the hill behind me and knocked over a fence that dropped on my head like a guillotine and killed me before I could stand back up.

The_Rick_14
Hahaha xD. Oh man... that's priceless :P
VirtualAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 VirtualAntics
Member since 2008 • 556 Posts

As Franklin, I got into a fight at the Chinese theatre/walk of fame. I wanted to take a picture of the Republican Space Ranger and accidentally pushed two pedestrians. They took offence, and in the chaos I hit the Space Ranger for no reason. :D

As Trevor, I was on the corner of the Morningwood intersection and saw a car do a front flip and then rock from side to side in the middle of the road. The driver bailed out and ran for his life. :D 

As Trevor, I smacked into lamp posts across Los Santos on foot.

I flew into restricted airspace with the Atomic blimp and managed to outrun a helicopter.