What Happen To PSP Reviews?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

When I try to sort the reviews by Platform, there's no option for the PSP. If I list the PSN games and then go to Platform, it shows PSP games for review, but after selecting it to pull up all the PSP reviews, it pulls up the 3DS reviews instead. Why can't I get a list of PSP reviews only on the REVIEW page? Even if you go to PSP HOME page and click on reviews it doesn't list PSP reviews.

Can a moderator look into this?

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#2 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

When I try to sort the reviews by Platform, there's no option for the PSP. If I list the PSN games and then go to Platform, it shows PSP games for review, but after selecting it to pull up all the PSP reviews, it pulls up the 3DS reviews instead. Why can't I get a list of PSP reviews only on the REVIEW page? Even if you go to PSP HOME page and click on reviews it doesn't list PSP reviews.

blackace

PSP games aren't selectable in 'All Platforms' for some reason, most probably because GameSpot seems to hate the PSP. However, if you sort reviews by clicking on 'Platform' in the Reviews tab you can get the PSP reviews together.

PSP reviews start halfway intothis page

Hope I helpedsmile.gif

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

[QUOTE="blackace"]

Spinnerweb

PSP games aren't selectable in 'All Platforms' for some reason, most probably because GameSpot seems to hate the PSP. However, if you sort reviews by clicking on 'Platform' in the Reviews tab you can get the PSP reviews together.

PSP reviews start halfway intothis page

Hope I helpedsmile.gif

That's exactly what I had to do. The PSP Reviews are there, but you have to pull ALL of the games up and then go to PAGE# 193 where it starts with the Lumines review. Then it ends at PAGE# 202. I think the problem is they aren't really reviewing any NEW games for the PSP. They've only reviewed 2 games in 2012; "Velocity" and the recent released "Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time". Surprisingly, the last 4 games I bought for my PSP were "Tactic Ogre: Let's Cling Together, Patapon 3, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection & The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky". All great games. Sony seems to be abandoning the PSP for the PSVita now which sucks. I wouldn't mind so much if the PSVita was 100% backward compatible with the PSP.