What does Desynchronized mean in Assassins Creed 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xTpux (308 posts) -

does it mean he died or what?

#2 Posted by BPoole96 (22811 posts) -

I think it means he is desyncronizing from the animus because he died

#3 Posted by Melkari (576 posts) -

It says desynchronized because you dying or going to the wrong place or killing innocents are things Ezio didn't do, therefore Desmond's memory and Ezio's memory are obviously not in sync. It basically translates to Game Over though, just with a sorta clever twist.

#4 Posted by xTpux (308 posts) -

It says desynchronized because you dying or going to the wrong place or killing innocents are things Ezio didn't do, therefore Desmond's memory and Ezio's memory are obviously not in sync. It basically translates to Game Over though, just with a sorta clever twist.

Melkari

Oh okay, thank you. I was a little confused.

#5 Posted by CBottom7 (822 posts) -

I am glad people are still playing this game. I started a brand new game the other day again. I think this is my 7th time going through it! It's amazing!

#6 Posted by bobbleheadrogue (2203 posts) -

does it mean he died or what?

xTpux
it is to tell you that he died...in a nice kinda way :P
#7 Posted by bobbleheadrogue (2203 posts) -

I am glad people are still playing this game. I started a brand new game the other day again. I think this is my 7th time going through it! It's amazing!

CBottom7
tbh, the first time through was amazing...but I never quite finished the second :P Even though there is more variety, the game is still pretty repetitive at the core (go from point A to B in x amount of time and assassinate target C without getting seen)
#8 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

Its something to do with the animus, whether you die or do something you shouldn't

#9 Posted by CBottom7 (822 posts) -

[QUOTE="CBottom7"]

bobbleheadrogue

tbh, the first time through was amazing...but I never quite finished the second :P Even though there is more variety, the game is still pretty repetitive at the core (go from point A to B in x amount of time and assassinate target C without getting seen)

- Understandable, but I like to do things in a different way each time. Which is why I like the first game still. There were 4 or 5 ways to assasinate people and in AC2 there are tons more ways. I sit and think, "I did the air assassination last time so I should do something different" - it's more fun that way than just doign it the same way each time (Although the gun assassination has to be done the same way each time, it's still awesome)