I was only able to play for about a hour or so yesterday but I did enjoy it. The combat system is pretty dope too. First time playing a game with a combat system like this, the time bar at the bottom is awesome.
- Member Since: March 4, 2008
- Posts: 3445
- Member Since: August 22, 2010
- Posts: 657
- Member Since: May 11, 2004
- Posts: 2573
- Member Since: March 26, 2008
- Posts: 1213
- Member Since: December 2, 2006
- Posts: 5671
- Member Since: October 31, 2003
- Posts: 11004
It's very good. Few nitpicks, particularly how abrupt the game calls it quits, but it's a well-designed passion project on an engine that would be incredibly underutilized otherwise.
I'm still particular towards DS2 on PC (that game is incredible), but otherwise it's at the top of my list of games thus far. Very much looking forward to Valiant Hearts as a consequence.