What are you currently playing on your PS3/PS4/Vita ?

  • 61 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Young_Charter (19852 posts) -

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

#2 Posted by locus-solus (501 posts) -

Uncharted 2 first playthrough it's enjoyable come march 14 i'll be playing mostly Dark Souls II

#3 Posted by ristactionjakso (5713 posts) -

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

Don't explain why you play minecraft, it's an awesome game. Just like im playing Terraria right now. It's effin amazing too.

Im playing Terraria and Ni No Kuni.

#4 Posted by Young_Charter (19852 posts) -

@Young_Charter said:

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

Don't explain why you play minecraft, it's an awesome game. Just like im playing Terraria right now. It's effin amazing too.

Im playing Terraria and Ni No Kuni.

Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you have it for PS3 (Minecraft) ? I just purchased Ni No Kuni and Tales Of Graces F both together for 30.00.It was a one day sale on Namco Bandai. I have yet to play neither though they are both still sealed. I heard Terraria is indeed a very great game. How is it ?

#5 Posted by ristactionjakso (5713 posts) -

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

Don't explain why you play minecraft, it's an awesome game. Just like im playing Terraria right now. It's effin amazing too.

Im playing Terraria and Ni No Kuni.

Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you have it for PS3 (Minecraft) ? I just purchased Ni No Kuni and Tales Of Graces F both together for 30.00.It was a one day sale on Namco Bandai. I have yet to play neither though they are both still sealed. I heard Terraria is indeed a very great game. How is it ?

I used to have a 360 and had Minecraft on that. But I don't have it on my ps3, but will pretty soon.

Ni No Kuni is simply amazing. You will just adore the sh!t out of drippy, he really makes the game so much more enjoyable. Graces f is a ok game. It's WAY to cheesy for it's own good, but the battle system is the best out of any tales game.

I actually enjoy Terraria much more than Minecraft, but both are great. Terraria is a blend of Minecraft and castlevania. There is more to do than just build. Some things in Terraria just blow Minecraft out of the water like your weapons and armor don't degrade, you get cooler more useful items (rocket boots, grappling hooks, wings ect.) there are many bosses to beat, much more variety in enemies.

#6 Posted by chiro4life06 (26 posts) -

Ps3 playing Final Fantasy 14, Madden 25 and Marvel Lego Superheroes.

PS4 playing Flower, NBA 2K14 and Killzone.

#7 Edited by Young_Charter (19852 posts) -

@Young_Charter said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

Don't explain why you play minecraft, it's an awesome game. Just like im playing Terraria right now. It's effin amazing too.

Im playing Terraria and Ni No Kuni.

Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you have it for PS3 (Minecraft) ? I just purchased Ni No Kuni and Tales Of Graces F both together for 30.00.It was a one day sale on Namco Bandai. I have yet to play neither though they are both still sealed. I heard Terraria is indeed a very great game. How is it ?

I used to have a 360 and had Minecraft on that. But I don't have it on my ps3, but will pretty soon.

Ni No Kuni is simply amazing. You will just adore the sh!t out of drippy, he really makes the game so much more enjoyable. Graces f is a ok game. It's WAY to cheesy for it's own good, but the battle system is the best out of any tales game.

I actually enjoy Terraria much more than Minecraft, but both are great. Terraria is a blend of Minecraft and castlevania. There is more to do than just build. Some things in Terraria just blow Minecraft out of the water like your weapons and armor don't degrade, you get cooler more useful items (rocket boots, grappling hooks, wings ect.) there are many bosses to beat, much more variety in enemies.

Ok well if you are getting Minecraft soon, you can pm me your PSN ID or vice versa.

I know for sure NNK is an amazing game. Even thought I've heard it from other gamers including yourself, I know it is one of those titles you have to experience on your own. I bought Graces f not because it's a tales game or anything, tbh I haven't played a Tales game since Destiny for the PS1. But It was a good sale going on and I couldn't refused lol.

As for Terraria, is it co op or just a single player game ? How much is it ? I may have to try out the demo and see how it is. Sound VERY interesting.

#8 Posted by SoNin360 (5395 posts) -

Renting some games through GameFly now and am currently playing Beyond: Two Souls on the PS3. I hope to play Tearaway for the Vita fairly soon.

#9 Posted by rullo_100 (16 posts) -

ps3 playing call of duty black ops, fallout 3, and ncaa football 13

#10 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (5851 posts) -

PS4: Knack, Contrast & Need for Speed: Rivals

#11 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

Terraria is fun on the Vita...Been a mix of AC4 and NBA 2k14 for ps4. I don't want to play too much bf4...I really want War thunder and Octodad to come out

#12 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25609 posts) -

PS3- GTA 5. I'll soon start Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Vita- Funny that for all the guff the Vita gets, I've never been so overwhelmed with games on any platform before. Ever. Platted VLR yesterday. Playing Rayman: Origins and Final Fantasy IX. New Little King's Story, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Street Fighter X Tekken, GTA: Liberty City Stories, Stealth Bastard or whatever it's called, Urban Trials and Katamari are on the "to be played" list. Got Killzone Mercenary in yesterday's sale. Will download Soul Sac and Blazblue on the 24th. And will get Tearaway for £5 from Tesco online as soon as it's available again.

#13 Posted by soapman72 (2713 posts) -
#14 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25609 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim: I know! There is a lot of games!

That accursed PlayStation Plus I tells ya! Forget getting the PS4 any time soon, there just wouldn't be time for it.

#15 Posted by gamenerd15 (4438 posts) -

I just finished play Tales of Xillia and just bought Guacamelee for $3.75. I am also in the midst of finishing Rayman Legends. I still need to get back to playing Grid 2 and Borderlands 2. Dyad is also a laid back, but fun title.

I want to get a PS4, but do not have the money. Knack still looks pretty fun to me. I do not care that the reviews said it was crap. I might pick up the Killzone games on PS3 to see if I like it enough to get the new PS4 game. Does anybody know what Christmas game NA PS Plus is getting. EU got DMC. What will NA receive if anything.

#16 Posted by luke1889 (14617 posts) -

PS4: Assassin's Creed IV
PS3: Beyond Good & Evil HD
PS Vita: nothing right now. Well, Little Big Planet is in there at the moment...I really should get round to finishing the last level...

#17 Edited by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -
@Floppy_Jim said:

Vita- Platted VLR yesterday.

You glorious bastard. That's truly an amazing game/visual novel.

____

On topic, I'm playing through Demon's Souls on the PS3 atm.

#18 Posted by dipdish (867 posts) -

I am currently into Konami's Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

#19 Edited by Netret0120 (2048 posts) -

AC4

1st AC i have played and LOVING IT

#20 Edited by 187umKILLAH (1337 posts) -

PS3:

Dragon's Crown AKA the game that Gamespot stupidly ignored come GOTY/People's choice nominees,

Black Ops 2 as I know more people who play it online than any other game,

Just Cause 2 because it's such a huge fun game world and I don't think I'll ever finish it.

#21 Edited by kye-mc (46 posts) -

Vita: Tearaway, Spelunky, Hotline Miami - The Vita has too much for me to play at the minute seriously lol. I'm also playing Killzone Mercenary on and off multiplayer.

PS3: Bioshock 1 - Played this like 2 years ago and found it overrated and boring but second play through it is amazing and interesting, weird how taste changes..

PS4: On the 27th I when it delivers I will be playing Shadow Fall + Knack! :D

#22 Posted by Zassimick (6382 posts) -

PS4: Just beat Killzone: Shadow Fall. Now I'm just playing Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

PS3: My focus is on Grand Theft Auto V.

Vita: Final Fantasy IX, and Persona 4 Golden.

#23 Posted by dbtbandit67 (353 posts) -

Gran Turismo 6. Great simulation, mediocore game. I like it.

#24 Posted by Lone_Wolf_Lance (121 posts) -

Minecraft and Tomb Raider.

#25 Posted by bonesawisready5 (4667 posts) -

Seeing as I've already beat Killzone and a few PS4 games, having nothing to play on PS4 until late March I'm going to be playing my PS3 for the next few months. Playing Ico HD right now, just finished Limbo for the first time, almost done with Ico.

Also play GTA Online whenever I can. I hope if they do port it to PS4 they support cross saves coz I never want to lose my online data

#26 Posted by Terrencec06 (3471 posts) -

PS4 - KZ:SF started campaign

PS3 - Just wrapped up Binary Domain. Pretty good game

Vita - just wrapped up Muramasa Rebirth

#27 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

PS3- GTA 5. I'll soon start Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Vita- Funny that for all the guff the Vita gets, I've never been so overwhelmed with games on any platform before. Ever. Platted VLR yesterday. Playing Rayman: Origins and Final Fantasy IX. New Little King's Story, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Street Fighter X Tekken, GTA: Liberty City Stories, Stealth Bastard or whatever it's called, Urban Trials and Katamari are on the "to be played" list. Got Killzone Mercenary in yesterday's sale. Will download Soul Sac and Blazblue on the 24th. And will get Tearaway for £5 from Tesco online as soon as it's available again.

Tearaway for £5 you say? Do tell. Getting a Vita for Xmas and want to add to the mountain of games I already have for it (thank you PS+)

#28 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25609 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

PS3- GTA 5. I'll soon start Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Vita- Funny that for all the guff the Vita gets, I've never been so overwhelmed with games on any platform before. Ever. Platted VLR yesterday. Playing Rayman: Origins and Final Fantasy IX. New Little King's Story, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Street Fighter X Tekken, GTA: Liberty City Stories, Stealth Bastard or whatever it's called, Urban Trials and Katamari are on the "to be played" list. Got Killzone Mercenary in yesterday's sale. Will download Soul Sac and Blazblue on the 24th. And will get Tearaway for £5 from Tesco online as soon as it's available again.

Tearaway for £5 you say? Do tell. Getting a Vita for Xmas and want to add to the mountain of games I already have for it (thank you PS+)

Tesco were selling it for £5 in stores & online for a brief moment in time. But it was never available when I checked and the offer seems to be over now :(

#29 Posted by Thajewbear (24 posts) -

PS4: Killzone, killzone, killzone, killzone, killzone.

Sometimes I play killzone.

The occasional killzone is also fun.

#30 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70921 posts) -

PS4: Battlefield 4

PS3: NBA 2k14

Vita: Walking Dead

#31 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11159 posts) -

Moving between FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 on PS4. Started Darksiders on PS3 a few days ago but that's usually being used by other for Netflix or hulu so I probably won't play that anytime soon. On Vita casually playing UMvsC3 again while chipping away at Machinarium.

#32 Posted by sebs09 (475 posts) -

Since I've vowed to finish my entire PS3 backlog before I picked up a PS4, I just mowed through Puppeteer and am playing through Okami HD right now. In between that, I went back and started playing WWE All-Stars, and I still hop online with my friends for some Last of US multiplayer. After Okami, I think I will move onto Metal Gear Rising Revengeance or Dead Space 3.

#33 Posted by Megavideogamer (5330 posts) -

My favorite games thus far for Playstation 4 has been Injustice ultimate edition fallowed by Assassin's Creed 4 Black flag. Dragon's crown for the PSvita. Currently I have not been playing the PS3. Last game I did play was Diablo 3

#34 Posted by CTR360 (6990 posts) -

ps3 GTA V tales of xillia kindoms hearts hd last of us second walktrough i dont own ps4 and ps vita

#35 Posted by VirtualAntics (553 posts) -

PS3: GTA V. (Mostly spamming the Snapmatic camera at every opportunity.)

Beyond: Two Souls.

Remember Me,

Call Of Duty: Ghosts.

PS4: I'm getting a PS4 at the end of January but already have a copy of Killzone Shadowfall.

#36 Edited by MarcRecon (5521 posts) -

PS3= SC: Blacklist, Army of 2,COD:Ghost,

PS4= KZ: Shadow Fall, COD: Ghost,Warframe

....and a few other tittles on my other system

#37 Posted by Pikminmaniac (8798 posts) -

PS3: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012... Always

PS4: don't own one

Vita: Don't own one

#38 Edited by djvj_y2k (742 posts) -

i only own a ps3(slim) , lately juggling with Skyrim, Uncharted 3 online multiplayer team deathmatch, Killzone 2 story/single player, AC4BF story/single player and GTAV story/single player/online mp. haha what a mess.

#39 Posted by sukraj (22308 posts) -

PS3 - None

#40 Posted by pillarrocks (1317 posts) -

Lego Marvel Superheros and Saints Row 4.

#41 Posted by SOedipus (6806 posts) -

PS3: Dragon's Crown

PS4: Assassin's Creed 4 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes

#42 Posted by IndianaPwns39 (5037 posts) -

PS3: I'm playing Persona 3 FES. I just finished Persona 4 Golden on the Vita and found it to be one of the most exceptional games I've ever played. So I decided to go back and see if the rest of the series is just as good. So far, P3 is pretty great.

Vita: I started up Spelunky and I find myself addicted to it. There's more to it though and I look forward to mastering its subtleties. Just got Zero Escape in the mail and I'll be giving that a go pretty soon too.

PS4: Still playing Resogun on and off. One of the few games I got the Platinum for that I continue to play. Also, playing Battlefield 4 with my friends.

#43 Posted by yokofox33 (29407 posts) -

PS4: AC4

PS3: The Last of Us

Vita: Tearaway

#44 Posted by ristactionjakso (5713 posts) -

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

Don't explain why you play minecraft, it's an awesome game. Just like im playing Terraria right now. It's effin amazing too.

Im playing Terraria and Ni No Kuni.

Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you have it for PS3 (Minecraft) ? I just purchased Ni No Kuni and Tales Of Graces F both together for 30.00.It was a one day sale on Namco Bandai. I have yet to play neither though they are both still sealed. I heard Terraria is indeed a very great game. How is it ?

I used to have a 360 and had Minecraft on that. But I don't have it on my ps3, but will pretty soon.

Ni No Kuni is simply amazing. You will just adore the sh!t out of drippy, he really makes the game so much more enjoyable. Graces f is a ok game. It's WAY to cheesy for it's own good, but the battle system is the best out of any tales game.

I actually enjoy Terraria much more than Minecraft, but both are great. Terraria is a blend of Minecraft and castlevania. There is more to do than just build. Some things in Terraria just blow Minecraft out of the water like your weapons and armor don't degrade, you get cooler more useful items (rocket boots, grappling hooks, wings ect.) there are many bosses to beat, much more variety in enemies.

Ok well if you are getting Minecraft soon, you can pm me your PSN ID or vice versa.

I know for sure NNK is an amazing game. Even thought I've heard it from other gamers including yourself, I know it is one of those titles you have to experience on your own. I bought Graces f not because it's a tales game or anything, tbh I haven't played a Tales game since Destiny for the PS1. But It was a good sale going on and I couldn't refused lol.

As for Terraria, is it co op or just a single player game ? How much is it ? I may have to try out the demo and see how it is. Sound VERY interesting.

O ya. Terraria is splitscreen 2 player offline, and you can play with a lot of people online. I'd like to say 10 online give or take, dont remember exactly. There isn't a definite storyline, but there is a point to the game like mining for different ores for armor and weapons to beat bosses and what not. You find more heart pieces kinda like zelda to increase your max health, and collect fallen stars to increase your mana level for magic.

It's really just a game to have fun with. I didn't like it at first, but as soon as I started getting better armor and weapons, then started slaying bosses, my view on the game changed and it's now one of my personal favorite games.

The demo doesn't show just how much depth the game has.

#45 Posted by Mordant221 (29 posts) -

BF4 baby, GOTY for me

#46 Edited by RageQuitter69 (1297 posts) -

GTA V, I can't put it down, it's the best GTA yet.

#47 Posted by ahtoodeetoo (8 posts) -

Currently have Killzone and Need For Speed

#48 Edited by Netret0120 (2048 posts) -

PS3-AC4

#49 Posted by marcheegsr (2530 posts) -

Ps4: Ac Black flag

Ps3: Gran turismo 6, Fallout 3 DLC content ( I love this game, never gets old)

#50 Edited by gregbmil (2607 posts) -

Binary Domain, such a cool game and if it were not for PS+ I never would have played it. I'm on my second playthough now and will most likely do a 3rd