What are you currently playing on your PS3/PS4/Vita ?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

Uncharted 2 first playthrough it's enjoyable come march 14 i'll be playing mostly Dark Souls II

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

@Young_Charter said:

PS3: I am playing AC4 and Minecraft..(Yes Minecraft. . I like it.. It's one of those games I could get lost in because of its creative/simplicity), and GTA Online every now and then. . but Planning on running through Dark Souls to prepare for II. .

PS4: Do not have one, but if I did I would be playing KZ Shadow Fall, AC4, anticipate for Infamous 3, and Thief.

Vita: Do not have one, but my first three games would be, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea, and Zero's Escape.

Don't explain why you play minecraft, it's an awesome game. Just like im playing Terraria right now. It's effin amazing too.

Im playing Terraria and Ni No Kuni.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Young_Charter

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

Don't explain why you play minecraft, it's an awesome game. Just like im playing Terraria right now. It's effin amazing too.

Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you have it for PS3 (Minecraft) ? I just purchased Ni No Kuni and Tales Of Graces F both together for 30.00.It was a one day sale on Namco Bandai. I have yet to play neither though they are both still sealed. I heard Terraria is indeed a very great game. How is it ?

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ristactionjakso

@Young_Charter said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

Thanks man I appreciate that. Do you have it for PS3 (Minecraft) ? I just purchased Ni No Kuni and Tales Of Graces F both together for 30.00.It was a one day sale on Namco Bandai. I have yet to play neither though they are both still sealed. I heard Terraria is indeed a very great game. How is it ?

I used to have a 360 and had Minecraft on that. But I don't have it on my ps3, but will pretty soon.

Ni No Kuni is simply amazing. You will just adore the sh!t out of drippy, he really makes the game so much more enjoyable. Graces f is a ok game. It's WAY to cheesy for it's own good, but the battle system is the best out of any tales game.

I actually enjoy Terraria much more than Minecraft, but both are great. Terraria is a blend of Minecraft and castlevania. There is more to do than just build. Some things in Terraria just blow Minecraft out of the water like your weapons and armor don't degrade, you get cooler more useful items (rocket boots, grappling hooks, wings ect.) there are many bosses to beat, much more variety in enemies.

chiro4life06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 chiro4life06
Member since 2003 • 27 Posts

Ps3 playing Final Fantasy 14, Madden 25 and Marvel Lego Superheroes.

PS4 playing Flower, NBA 2K14 and Killzone.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Young_Charter

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

I used to have a 360 and had Minecraft on that. But I don't have it on my ps3, but will pretty soon.

Ni No Kuni is simply amazing. You will just adore the sh!t out of drippy, he really makes the game so much more enjoyable. Graces f is a ok game. It's WAY to cheesy for it's own good, but the battle system is the best out of any tales game.

I actually enjoy Terraria much more than Minecraft, but both are great. Terraria is a blend of Minecraft and castlevania. There is more to do than just build. Some things in Terraria just blow Minecraft out of the water like your weapons and armor don't degrade, you get cooler more useful items (rocket boots, grappling hooks, wings ect.) there are many bosses to beat, much more variety in enemies.

Ok well if you are getting Minecraft soon, you can pm me your PSN ID or vice versa.

I know for sure NNK is an amazing game. Even thought I've heard it from other gamers including yourself, I know it is one of those titles you have to experience on your own. I bought Graces f not because it's a tales game or anything, tbh I haven't played a Tales game since Destiny for the PS1. But It was a good sale going on and I couldn't refused lol.

As for Terraria, is it co op or just a single player game ? How much is it ? I may have to try out the demo and see how it is. Sound VERY interesting.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#8 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Renting some games through GameFly now and am currently playing Beyond: Two Souls on the PS3. I hope to play Tearaway for the Vita fairly soon.

rullo_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9 rullo_100
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

ps3 playing call of duty black ops, fallout 3, and ncaa football 13

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

PS4: Knack, Contrast & Need for Speed: Rivals

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Terraria is fun on the Vita...Been a mix of AC4 and NBA 2k14 for ps4. I don't want to play too much bf4...I really want War thunder and Octodad to come out

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

PS3- GTA 5. I'll soon start Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Vita- Funny that for all the guff the Vita gets, I've never been so overwhelmed with games on any platform before. Ever. Platted VLR yesterday. Playing Rayman: Origins and Final Fantasy IX. New Little King's Story, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Street Fighter X Tekken, GTA: Liberty City Stories, Stealth Bastard or whatever it's called, Urban Trials and Katamari are on the "to be played" list. Got Killzone Mercenary in yesterday's sale. Will download Soul Sac and Blazblue on the 24th. And will get Tearaway for £5 from Tesco online as soon as it's available again.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

@Floppy_Jim: I know! There is a lot of games!

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Floppy_Jim

@soapman72 said:

@Floppy_Jim: I know! There is a lot of games!

That accursed PlayStation Plus I tells ya! Forget getting the PS4 any time soon, there just wouldn't be time for it.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

I just finished play Tales of Xillia and just bought Guacamelee for $3.75. I am also in the midst of finishing Rayman Legends. I still need to get back to playing Grid 2 and Borderlands 2. Dyad is also a laid back, but fun title.

I want to get a PS4, but do not have the money. Knack still looks pretty fun to me. I do not care that the reviews said it was crap. I might pick up the Killzone games on PS3 to see if I like it enough to get the new PS4 game. Does anybody know what Christmas game NA PS Plus is getting. EU got DMC. What will NA receive if anything.

luke1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 luke1889
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

PS4: Assassin's Creed IV
PS3: Beyond Good & Evil HD
PS Vita: nothing right now. Well, Little Big Planet is in there at the moment...I really should get round to finishing the last level...

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts
@Floppy_Jim said:

Vita- Platted VLR yesterday.

You glorious bastard. That's truly an amazing game/visual novel.

____

On topic, I'm playing through Demon's Souls on the PS3 atm.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#18 dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

I am currently into Konami's Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

AC4

1st AC i have played and LOVING IT

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

PS3:

Dragon's Crown AKA the game that Gamespot stupidly ignored come GOTY/People's choice nominees,

Black Ops 2 as I know more people who play it online than any other game,

Just Cause 2 because it's such a huge fun game world and I don't think I'll ever finish it.

kye-mc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#21  Edited By kye-mc
Member since 2008 • 55 Posts

Vita: Tearaway, Spelunky, Hotline Miami - The Vita has too much for me to play at the minute seriously lol. I'm also playing Killzone Mercenary on and off multiplayer.

PS3: Bioshock 1 - Played this like 2 years ago and found it overrated and boring but second play through it is amazing and interesting, weird how taste changes..

PS4: On the 27th I when it delivers I will be playing Shadow Fall + Knack! :D

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#22 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

PS4: Just beat Killzone: Shadow Fall. Now I'm just playing Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

PS3: My focus is on Grand Theft Auto V.

Vita: Final Fantasy IX, and Persona 4 Golden.

dbtbandit67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dbtbandit67
Member since 2012 • 415 Posts

Gran Turismo 6. Great simulation, mediocore game. I like it.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_lance
Lone_Wolf_Lance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Lone_Wolf_Lance
Member since 2013 • 124 Posts

Minecraft and Tomb Raider.

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

Seeing as I've already beat Killzone and a few PS4 games, having nothing to play on PS4 until late March I'm going to be playing my PS3 for the next few months. Playing Ico HD right now, just finished Limbo for the first time, almost done with Ico.

Also play GTA Online whenever I can. I hope if they do port it to PS4 they support cross saves coz I never want to lose my online data

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

PS4 - KZ:SF started campaign

PS3 - Just wrapped up Binary Domain. Pretty good game

Vita - just wrapped up Muramasa Rebirth

withe1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By withe1982
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Vita- Funny that for all the guff the Vita gets, I've never been so overwhelmed with games on any platform before. Ever. Platted VLR yesterday. Playing Rayman: Origins and Final Fantasy IX. New Little King's Story, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Street Fighter X Tekken, GTA: Liberty City Stories, Stealth Bastard or whatever it's called, Urban Trials and Katamari are on the "to be played" list. Got Killzone Mercenary in yesterday's sale. Will download Soul Sac and Blazblue on the 24th. And will get Tearaway for £5 from Tesco online as soon as it's available again.

Tearaway for £5 you say? Do tell. Getting a Vita for Xmas and want to add to the mountain of games I already have for it (thank you PS+)

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floppy_Jim

@withe1982 said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Tearaway for £5 you say? Do tell. Getting a Vita for Xmas and want to add to the mountain of games I already have for it (thank you PS+)

Tesco were selling it for £5 in stores & online for a brief moment in time. But it was never available when I checked and the offer seems to be over now :(

Thajewbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Thajewbear
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

PS4: Killzone, killzone, killzone, killzone, killzone.

Sometimes I play killzone.

The occasional killzone is also fun.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#30 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

PS4: Battlefield 4

PS3: NBA 2k14

Vita: Walking Dead

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Moving between FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 on PS4. Started Darksiders on PS3 a few days ago but that's usually being used by other for Netflix or hulu so I probably won't play that anytime soon. On Vita casually playing UMvsC3 again while chipping away at Machinarium.

sebs09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sebs09
Member since 2005 • 475 Posts

Since I've vowed to finish my entire PS3 backlog before I picked up a PS4, I just mowed through Puppeteer and am playing through Okami HD right now. In between that, I went back and started playing WWE All-Stars, and I still hop online with my friends for some Last of US multiplayer. After Okami, I think I will move onto Metal Gear Rising Revengeance or Dead Space 3.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#33 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

My favorite games thus far for Playstation 4 has been Injustice ultimate edition fallowed by Assassin's Creed 4 Black flag. Dragon's crown for the PSvita. Currently I have not been playing the PS3. Last game I did play was Diablo 3

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

ps3 GTA V tales of xillia kindoms hearts hd last of us second walktrough i dont own ps4 and ps vita

VirtualAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 VirtualAntics
Member since 2008 • 556 Posts

PS3: GTA V. (Mostly spamming the Snapmatic camera at every opportunity.)

Beyond: Two Souls.

Remember Me,

Call Of Duty: Ghosts.

PS4: I'm getting a PS4 at the end of January but already have a copy of Killzone Shadowfall.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

PS3= SC: Blacklist, Army of 2,COD:Ghost,

PS4= KZ: Shadow Fall, COD: Ghost,Warframe

....and a few other tittles on my other system

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

PS3: Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012... Always

PS4: don't own one

Vita: Don't own one

djvj_y2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By djvj_y2k
Member since 2007 • 744 Posts

i only own a ps3(slim) , lately juggling with Skyrim, Uncharted 3 online multiplayer team deathmatch, Killzone 2 story/single player, AC4BF story/single player and GTAV story/single player/online mp. haha what a mess.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#39 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

PS3 - None

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#40 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts

Lego Marvel Superheros and Saints Row 4.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

PS3: Dragon's Crown

PS4: Assassin's Creed 4 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#42 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

PS3: I'm playing Persona 3 FES. I just finished Persona 4 Golden on the Vita and found it to be one of the most exceptional games I've ever played. So I decided to go back and see if the rest of the series is just as good. So far, P3 is pretty great.

Vita: I started up Spelunky and I find myself addicted to it. There's more to it though and I look forward to mastering its subtleties. Just got Zero Escape in the mail and I'll be giving that a go pretty soon too.

PS4: Still playing Resogun on and off. One of the few games I got the Platinum for that I continue to play. Also, playing Battlefield 4 with my friends.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

PS4: AC4

PS3: The Last of Us

Vita: Tearaway

ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ristactionjakso

@Young_Charter said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

@ristactionjakso said:

@Young_Charter said:

Ok well if you are getting Minecraft soon, you can pm me your PSN ID or vice versa.

I know for sure NNK is an amazing game. Even thought I've heard it from other gamers including yourself, I know it is one of those titles you have to experience on your own. I bought Graces f not because it's a tales game or anything, tbh I haven't played a Tales game since Destiny for the PS1. But It was a good sale going on and I couldn't refused lol.

As for Terraria, is it co op or just a single player game ? How much is it ? I may have to try out the demo and see how it is. Sound VERY interesting.

O ya. Terraria is splitscreen 2 player offline, and you can play with a lot of people online. I'd like to say 10 online give or take, dont remember exactly. There isn't a definite storyline, but there is a point to the game like mining for different ores for armor and weapons to beat bosses and what not. You find more heart pieces kinda like zelda to increase your max health, and collect fallen stars to increase your mana level for magic.

It's really just a game to have fun with. I didn't like it at first, but as soon as I started getting better armor and weapons, then started slaying bosses, my view on the game changed and it's now one of my personal favorite games.

The demo doesn't show just how much depth the game has.

Mordant221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Mordant221
Member since 2013 • 372 Posts

BF4 baby, GOTY for me

RageQuitter69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#46  Edited By RageQuitter69
Member since 2012 • 1366 Posts

GTA V, I can't put it down, it's the best GTA yet.

ahtoodeetoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ahtoodeetoo
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Currently have Killzone and Need For Speed

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

PS3-AC4

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Ps4: Ac Black flag

Ps3: Gran turismo 6, Fallout 3 DLC content ( I love this game, never gets old)

gregbmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By gregbmil
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

Binary Domain, such a cool game and if it were not for PS+ I never would have played it. I'm on my second playthough now and will most likely do a 3rd