#1 Edited by MWright469 (149 posts) -

Hey guys, I've decided to build my PS3 library up a bit. What I'm going to do is, list what I already have, and you tell me what you think I should buy.

Here's what I already have:

Killzone 3

Uncharted 2

LittleBigPlanet

Demon's Souls

Infamous 1/2

Resistance 2

Disgaea 4

Call of Duty: World at War

Dragon's Crown

Darksiders

Red Faction: Armageddon

Diablo 3

Warhawk

Mortal Kombat

Soul Calibur 5

Based on what I have, what else should I get? I love first person shooters, RPG's of all kinds, platformers, fighting games.... Pretty much everything, actually. Not big on puzzle games or racers for the most part, unless its a futuristic racer like Wipeout or F-Zero GX.

#2 Posted by ristactionjakso (5627 posts) -

Hey guys, I've decided to build my PS3 library up a bit. What I'm going to do is, list what I already have, and you tell me what you think I should buy.

Here's what I already have:

Killzone 3 - You need Killzone 2. It's better.

Uncharted 2 - Dont bother with #3, its bad. 1 its decent tho if you like Uncharted.

LittleBigPlanet- LBP2 outshines LBP1 in every way possible.

Demon's Souls

Infamous 1/2

Resistance 2- R3 has a really good campaign if you like Resistance.

Disgaea 4

Call of Duty: World at War

Dragon's Crown

Darksiders- Darksiders 2 is bigger and better than 1.

Red Faction: Armageddon

Diablo 3

Warhawk

Mortal Kombat

Soul Calibur 5

Based on what I have, what else should I get? I love first person shooters, RPG's of all kinds, platformers, fighting games.... Pretty much everything, actually. Not big on puzzle games or racers for the most part, unless its a futuristic racer like Wipeout or F-Zero GX.

So the ones I mentioned ^^ up there and I'll list some more. Rage Anarchy Edition, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Dues Ex HR, Guacamelee, Sleeping Dogs, Tales of Xillia, South Park Stick of Truth, Last of Us, Blazeblue Chrono Phantasma, Gof of War Series (GoW 3 is epic on every level, 1 and 2 were decent at best) Dishonored, Nier, Crysis 1 and 3 (2 sucked), Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I know I am forgetting some great games, but this list is a really good start. Just check up on psn sales from time to time, I got Crysis 3 for $10 in one sale lol.

#3 Posted by locus-solus (477 posts) -
  • Okami HD
  • Dark Souls + Artorias of the Abyss DLC
  • Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
  • God of War Saga Collection
  • Bayonetta
  • Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition
  • Dead Space 1
#4 Edited by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Only Uncharted 2? Stopped reading there.

#5 Posted by dipdish (858 posts) -

Get these:

• Red Dead Redemption
  • Far Cry 3
  • L.A. Noire
  • Mafia II
  • God of War III
  • Uncharted 3
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • AC: Brotherhood
#6 Posted by MWright469 (149 posts) -

@BattleSpectre:

Lol..... Sad thing is, I probably owned Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 before you. I lumped them into one. Typical fail post.

#7 Edited by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -
@mwright469 said:

@BattleSpectre:

Lol..... Sad thing is, I probably owned Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 before you. I lumped them into one. Typical fail post.

Day 1 baby, I don't think so. Also nothing I type is a fail, I am a King baby.

Lol @mwright469 seriously though, why did you only write Uncharted 2 on that list? Am I supposed to be a mind reader and know that you've played them all.

#8 Posted by MWright469 (149 posts) -

@BattleSpectre:

Actually, I purchased the first Uncharted on day 1. Same thing with Uncharted 2, and Uncharted 3. I'm a big fan.

Also, to answer your question, you shouldn't need to know, because you shouldn't be a douche about it ;)

#9 Edited by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

@BattleSpectre:

Actually, I purchased the first Uncharted on day 1. Same thing with Uncharted 2, and Uncharted 3. I'm a big fan.

Also, to answer your question, you shouldn't need to know, because you shouldn't be a douche about it ;)

So true, I should have expected such a response hehe.