waw zombies or black ops zombies?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joegar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 joegar
Member since 2007 • 870 Posts

is it just me or was the zombies in world at war better?

-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts

I don't really like the Zombie mode that much but I had more fun with the WaW maps, I can't stand that "Five" map on Black Ops but the other one's pretty good.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

joegar

That would be correct. But they also built that over the course of a year or more, it didn't start with that many maps and all. Perhaps it'll get better. But I also agree with the above post which says Zombie Mode is over-rated. I haven't played that part of WaW in FOREVER...

... zombies, in general, are getting to be boring and waaayy over-used. In ANY game.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

[QUOTE="joegar"]

MonkeySpot

That would be correct. But they also built that over the course of a year or more, it didn't start with that many maps and all. Perhaps it'll get better. But I also agree with the above post which says Zombie Mode is over-rated. I haven't played that part of WaW in FOREVER...

... zombies, in general, are getting to be boring and waaayy over-used. In ANY game.

I couldn't agree more. I found this out when Red Dead Redemption came out with their "Undead Nightmare" pack :P

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="joegar"]

BattleSpectre

I couldn't agree more. I found this out when Red Dead Redemption came out with their "Undead Nightmare" pack :P

Yep. Completely unneccessary, to say the least. Total band-wagon jumping on that game... I had a lot of respect for it until that. It's like all the mystic mumbo-jumbo in the "Jonah Hex" film. I was completely jazzed for it until I heard he could speak to the dead and all of that crap.

:?

I avoid zombie content these days.

Avatar image for GrizzlyBear1976
GrizzlyBear1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GrizzlyBear1976
Member since 2010 • 140 Posts

We need a zombie super hero. "Please don't make him/her sparkle"

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BattleSpectre

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

MonkeySpot

Yep. Completely unneccessary, to say the least. Total band-wagon jumping on that game... I had a lot of respect for it until that. It's like all the mystic mumbo-jumbo in the "Jonah Hex" film. I was completely jazzed for it until I heard he could speak to the dead and all of that crap.

:?

I avoid zombie content these days.

So true, games were ok when they didn't use the Zombie-Scene too often but nowadays it's ridiculous.

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

you guys are wack,,,,zombies is the best and the undead nighmare content was great.........Well since the world and War content is on black ops with new weapons and a smoother engine the maps are better on black ops....

But the best part of it all..........is................its a small optional content as a side game.....dont like it fine move on.........dont hate that some many people enjoy a quck pick me up that forces you to use team work,,,,what seems like a simpe idea, survive,,,,turns out to be challenging and fun.....

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BattleSpectre

you guys are wack,,,,zombies is the best and the undead nighmare content was great.........Well since the world and War content is on black ops with new weapons and a smoother engine the maps are better on black ops....

But the best part of it all..........is................its a small optional content as a side game.....dont like it fine move on.........dont hate that some many people enjoy a quck pick me up that forces you to use team work,,,,what seems like a simpe idea, survive,,,,turns out to be challenging and fun.....

TJSAGE

Hey hey! calm down mate.. :lol:

We never said we didn't LIKE zombies, we just said that games are using it too much these days.

thepinkzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 thepinkzee
Member since 2007 • 206 Posts

definitelyblack ops. Never enjoyed WaW zombie mode. But Black ops has blown me away :D

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#11 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Overall I think zombies is overrated in both. Sure Black Ops has good level design for the maps, but overall there's nothing good there with loads of repetitiveness and poor hit detection.

sharks1664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sharks1664
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
haha seriously dude, zombies is amazing in my opinion, i mean what other online game gets your heart going like zombies on black ops? your playing online with a few other friends, its took like 2 hours to get upto round 25 for example and your desperately trying to stay alive or its another 2 hours to get back where you were!? anyway like the other lad said its only a side game and for what it is its brilliant! im constantly trying to beat level 29 on kino der toten and to get into the top 2,000 which would be about round 50 if anyone fancies a game with someone whos going to stick to a game plan then add me up - sharks1664
gmaster456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 gmaster456
Member since 2008 • 7569 Posts
I like the WaW Zombies better.
Darkstalker77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#14 Darkstalker77
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts

Even though its not as easy to choose as you'd think i would say black ops zombies are better purely because of the better online, more interesting maps and cooler weapons.However i have been playing WaW zombies for 7 months and i do like them but they're too glitchy and the maps just arn't quite there