Watch Dogs - How do I Spy Correctly?...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frankmcma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 frankmcma
Member since 2004 • 184 Posts

When I spy on a location, it allows me to hack into say a PC in the room, but then after a while it says I've been detected. So I back out so I don't get caught. Then nothing. Back on the street. I can't get back into the location and I don't seem to have gained anything. Do I just wait and get detected? Am I too slow? (I am basically just sitting and listening to the dialog). I backed out and missed the whole Aisha Tyler scene!

Tips????

Thanks!!!!

lacmicmcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 lacmicmcd
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

I think the main goal of spying (if I'm being correct, you're intercepting and then watching people in their home environment) is to hack all available devices in the room before the detection. At least that's what I do. I believe for all the interceptions you complete in the map, you receive a trophy of some sort.

frankmcma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 frankmcma

Yes perhaps that is true. Except the dialog starts when you get in, so I typically listen. I'll try hacking first, listening second, thanks.

frankmcma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 frankmcma

Good tips...any more would be great.

So you get one chance and thats it? I go in and if detection comes I back out but then the button to go in disappears and it is erased from the world map.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Locking necro thread, bumped by a spam bot.