*WANTED* PSN users Who Do NOT add players ONLY because of Online play...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

Hahaha, man I'm surprised that this topic is still going XD. I'm pretty sure you have all PS3 owners on your friends now InstantClassic :P

pspitus

It's been hit and miss for a year now. We should sticky it! :P

#202 Posted by Syn_Valence (1363 posts) -

MurderZone add me everyone, time to find some more victims for Nariko

#203 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

MurderZone add me everyone, time to find some more victims for Nariko

Syn_Valence

Will do thank you!

#204 Posted by andyrulesliver (437 posts) -

add me if you want- pbsapeer

#205 Posted by doolindesperado (296 posts) -

Go ahead and add me: SerpentSong

Bear in mind that all I will be doing is comparing trophies and making unkind comments about your choice of avatar.

Business_Fun

LOL! I don't mind comparing trophies with people. I actually find it quite fun. It's fun to see what others are playing.

#206 Posted by Mehfuz (10288 posts) -

Got PS3 a month ago, add me if you want

psn: princearthas

#208 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
I've had my PS3 for a year now. I posted in this thread around that time and had a few people add me and from then till now I have come to realize something. If you aren't going to play online together, there really is no reason to have somebody on your friends list. I ended up just deleting them all off my friends lust because without playing online together, we never interacted. I just can't see adding people just to talk. I am never going to start the conversation and they never start one either. Besides, I only turn my PS3 on to actually use it. Meaning I am either playing a game or watching Netflix. So I wouldn't even respond if they did talk to me. Not going to stop Netflix or the game just to carry on a conversation with a stranger. That's why I ended up deleting my earlier post.
#209 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

I've had my PS3 for a year now. I posted in this thread around that time and had a few people add me and from then till now I have come to realize something. If you aren't going to play online together, there really is no reason to have somebody on your friends list. I ended up just deleting them all off my friends lust because without playing online together, we never interacted. I just can't see adding people just to talk. I am never going to start the conversation and they never start one either. Besides, I only turn my PS3 on to actually use it. Meaning I am either playing a game or watching Netflix. So I wouldn't even respond if they did talk to me. Not going to stop Netflix or the game just to carry on a conversation with a stranger. That's why I ended up deleting my earlier post.AmazonTreeBoa

To each their own. I cant stand online play. If I receive a message I generally always stop what I am doing to reply. I mean, it take 30 seconds to respond its not that big of a deal. Plus I am a very social person when it comes to discussing games.

#210 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

just a friendly bump :)

#211 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

Anyone still out there!? :)

#212 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

Anyone still out there!? :)

InstantKlassick

Bump :)