*WANTED* PSN users Who Do NOT add players ONLY because of Online play...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

bump?

#52 Posted by RamenLovingPand (85 posts) -

Anyone can feel free to add me as well PSN: LikeaLazyCat

#53 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

I maybe running out of space on my friends list, I have room for about 8 more people...

#54 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

Last Call to add people who do not add users based soley on online play! Lets chat it up!

#55 Posted by todd2r (2615 posts) -

Last Call to add people who do not add users based soley on online play! Lets chat it up!

InstantKlassick
I've already added ya but if there's anyone else wanna add me feel free PSNID Todd2r
#56 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

todd2r

I've already added ya but if there's anyone else wanna add me feel free PSNID Todd2r

We could try and keep this forum going, maybe we can get some straglers who havent added us yet

#57 Posted by Sokol4ever (6305 posts) -

Sounds good. I mostly play casually when time allows.

Feel free to add. ;)

#58 Posted by Terrencec06 (3573 posts) -

Did realize everyone was so friendly on GS. Nice.

#59 Posted by JohnBean42 (2810 posts) -

Feel free to add me: JohnBean42.

#60 Posted by jcopp72 (5341 posts) -
PSN: jcopp72 I dont play online much, but i like compairing trophy collections or just seeing what other people are playing, so if this is ok the go ahead and add me.
#61 Posted by moondoggey (544 posts) -

I am not a big fan of online play, however, I do like to talk, chat, and see what people are playing. I also like to ask others about the game they maybe playing, just to get their perspective on things. If you meet this criteria, please add me.

InstantKlassick
add me i do the same thing as you psn moondoggey
#62 Posted by koospetoors (3245 posts) -

Sure thing, I don't have any typing accessories though (like that mini-keyboard you can get for your controller) so I hope that's okay with you guys :P

Also, can I use a normal usb headset if I ever need a microphone for chatting and whatnot?

PSN ID: Blitsie

#63 Posted by undeadgoon (608 posts) -

add me if you like - GILLIUS

#64 Posted by volume_three (2142 posts) -

Feel free to add me guys.

Please add "Gamespot" to request.

twozero3six

#65 Posted by yayio (219 posts) -

I like to play both singleplayer and online, but I'm not overly competitive about online play, I admit I suck at some games but enjoy them nonetheless. If anyone's interested in chatting or playing online then feel free to add me: yayio

#66 Posted by Kage1 (6756 posts) -

I dont add strangers

#67 Posted by sly718 (921 posts) -

sly718

#68 Posted by dcelw540 (462 posts) -

Dcelw540 :) Add it if you want

#69 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

I dont add strangers

Kage1

Then there's no reason for you to be posting other than to be a troll.

#70 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

Wow, this thread has blown up! Im impressed with all the nice people that want to add eachother as friends!

#71 Posted by jon_erick (59 posts) -

I'm not much of a talker but I don't know many people that have ps3's (most of my friends have 360's...) so I'm willing to give this a shot. Add me at Jon_Erick. I'm 22 so although it's not a requirement, I'd prefer if anyone that adds me is around that age. I like to play co-op on Uncharted 3 for the most part too so if anyone likes to play co-op then add me, I also have Borderlands and am looking for someone that has the "and they'll tell two friends" trophy.

#72 Posted by Jack_240 (522 posts) -

I'm not a big fan of online games too. I'm more of a single-player gamer especially these days. I'm playing Deus Ex Human Revolution right now. Feel free to add me. Jack_240

PS: please, tell you me you're from gamepot if you sent me a message because my little brother plays too much of Black Ops and it's annoying how many messages I get per day and also the friends' requests >_< and he refuses to play with his accound.

#74 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

I'm not much of a talker but I don't know many people that have ps3's (most of my friends have 360's...) so I'm willing to give this a shot. Add me at jon_erick. I'm 22 so although it's not a requirement, I'd prefer if anyone that adds me is around that age. I like to play co-op on Uncharted 3 for the most part too so if anyone likes to play co-op then add me, I also have Borderlands and am looking for someone that has the "and they'll tell two friends" trophy.

jon_erick

Im 24, I'll add you as soon as I get hom from work, and btw, friends dont let friends play 360! lol :P

#75 Posted by jon_erick (59 posts) -

[QUOTE="jon_erick"]

I'm not much of a talker but I don't know many people that have ps3's (most of my friends have 360's...) so I'm willing to give this a shot. Add me at jon_erick. I'm 22 so although it's not a requirement, I'd prefer if anyone that adds me is around that age. I like to play co-op on Uncharted 3 for the most part too so if anyone likes to play co-op then add me, I also have Borderlands and am looking for someone that has the "and they'll tell two friends" trophy.

InstantKlassick

Im 24, I'll add you as soon as I get hom from work, and btw, friends dont let friends play 360! lol :P

Cool. I told my friends to get a ps3, but only 1 listened and he barely gets on it. I even went to far as to buy one myself...then I sold it.

#76 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

[QUOTE="jon_erick"]

jon_erick

Cool. I told my friends to get a ps3, but only 1 listened and he barely gets on it. I even went to far as to buy one myself...then I sold it.

I am a Sony Fanboy true and true. I have always loved sony's product. I have tried to support every console except for the PSP, I thought that was crap. However I am going to ge the VITA. Thanks again for the add!

#77 Posted by contracts420 (1956 posts) -

Well you meet my criteria as well. Add me up. I don't play online multiplayer very much either. I do have a bluetooth though if ya want to chat. PSN is Want-Some-Crack

#78 Posted by ArT33_7 (608 posts) -

I'm not the biggest fan of multiplayer so feel free to add me as well PSN- ArT33_7.

#79 Posted by BdogTheGamer (675 posts) -
Add me! PSN: AgentBdog
#80 Posted by almossbb (1979 posts) -

i think this is the case with many ps3 owners. we seem to be more into single player, while the 360 is where the intense online gaming happens.

add me if you wish: Almo_SSBB

#81 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

i think this is the case with many ps3 owners. we seem to be more into single player, while the 360 is where the intense online gaming happens.

almossbb

I agree, but I also think that there are a lot of people out there who are just down right mean and hate socializing unless its on a multiplayer/competitive scale.

#82 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -
Wow this thread helped me get 60+ friends and they are all from gamspot! Thanks for the support guys!
#83 Posted by almossbb (1979 posts) -

[QUOTE="almossbb"]

InstantKlassick

I agree, but I also think that there are a lot of people out there who are just down right mean and hate socializing unless its on a multiplayer/competitive scale.

ya i have to agree with you. there are many people online who are just "party poopers" to put it out lightly lol :P

#84 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

[QUOTE="almossbb"]

almossbb

ya i have to agree with you. there are many people online who are just "party poopers" to put it out lightly lol :P

My favorite thing is to see how many people are playing when I'm on and seeing what game they are playing. Its just always been fun to socialize with people.
#85 Posted by commonfate (12491 posts) -

Add me,

xKissezx_love

#86 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
I might have to delete some nonactive people, but if any other GS-ers want in, quote me.
#87 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

I might have to delete some nonactive people, but if any other GS-ers want in, quote me.Fightingfan

You can add me! I should have 2 slots left! I will have to do the same. :)

#88 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

Add me,

xKissezx_love

commonfate

Hell Yeah! I'd be glad to have Pokemon fan in my PSN Friends list! I am a huge fan ( for being over the age of 21) :oops:

#89 Posted by LovexKarma (6 posts) -
You should add me ^__^ I play online sometimes but it's a lot of idiots on there ._. I'd rather chat with people :D PSN: PrettyKitty4u
#90 Posted by MFbronz (398 posts) -

MFBRONZ

feel free to add me, more than happy to chew the fat or whatever

#91 Posted by almossbb (1979 posts) -

wait so what is the maximum number of friends you can have?

#92 Posted by eleven1181 (339 posts) -

Add me eleven1181

#93 Posted by jordonj (1069 posts) -

I haven't been on much this week (blame the holiday and rediscovering The Alan Parsons Project music...guess that dates me huh)? I am still going through the list here and adding, and I will accept anyone who asks... jjordon is my name.

By the way, I am probably one of the 2 or 3 people who use the photo mode in GT5. I usually send some of those images as attatchments. I hope this doesn't bother anyone.

#94 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

You should add me ^__^ I play online sometimes but it's a lot of idiots on there ._. I'd rather chat with people :D PSN: PrettyKitty4uLovexKarma

I will add you as soon as I get off work! Looking forward to cahtting!

#95 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

wait so what is the maximum number of friends you can have?

almossbb

100, unfortunately

#97 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

We should start a Union! the PSN friends Union! :)

#98 Posted by doolindesperado (296 posts) -

feel free to add me. my psn id is fredbassett

#99 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

feel free to add me. my psn id is fredbassett

doolindesperado

I'll add you ASAP!

#100 Posted by sammz0r (44 posts) -
Feel free to add me aswell :P awesome_mechanic