Vita games actually shown at TGS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -

Right. The day after Sony's presser at TGS I had a minor meltdown in SW. Alright maybe a major meltdown. And while I still don't see Sony getting themselves up from the hole they've dug in Japan I figured I'd make this thread anyway. Especially since several of the titles will come to the West and some of them actually looks awesome.

First up we have God Eater 2

As you can see it is coming for both the PSP and Vita. Since the first game was also released in the West I assume this one will too.

Here's a trailer from TGS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aCXutx4Po6I#!

Picotto Knights is a free-2-play social RPG.

http://www.destructoid.com/tgs-picotto-knights-is-a-free-to-play-castle-crashers-235507.phtml

The game has officially been announced for the West, some time in 2013 I believe (Spring)?

Muramasa: The Demon Blade is a straight up port of the same game released on the Wii back in 2009. So far no release outside of Japan has been announced, however, the Wii game did have a release in both EU and NA. It's looks beautiful!

Valhalla Knights 3 I don't know much about this game, but I believe it's a sequal to a mediocre RPG game released for the PSP. Here are a couple of pictures:

http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/01/valhalla-knights-3-first-ps-vita-screens-show-combat-weird-outfits/

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus I also a game I don't know much about, but it's apparenlty quite popula in Japan. It also features a lot of tittehs:

TGS: Valhalla Knights 3 and new Senran Kagura announced photo

First Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus Screens Might Not Be Safe For Work

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/01/first-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-screens-might-not-be-safe-for-work/

Gundam Breaker - another game I don't know much about, but it's about robots I assume. Here's a trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/bbsxk8/gundam-breaker-tgs-2012--debut-trailer--cam-

The playable games at TGS were the following:

Malicious Rebirth
Picotto Knight
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanjo
Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua]
Legend of Heroes Zoer no Kiseki Evolution
Street Fighter x Tekken
Atelier Totori Plus
Nobunaga no Yabou with Powerup Kit
Silent Hill Book of Memories
DJ Max Technika Tune
Phantasy Star Online 2
Soul Sacrifice
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royal
Sound Shapes
Earth Defense Forces 3 PortableYs Celceta Sea of Trees
Assassins Creed III: Liberation
Little Battler eXperience W

#2 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -
Are pictures showing for you guys? My gamespot has been broken for quite some time and I cannot see pictures on the forum(s) :p
#3 Posted by KBFloYd (14522 posts) -

yes i see the pics fine.

they are porting wii games on vita...little kings story and now muramassa? hmmm makes me want to get one but im waiting till next year.

EDIT:

oh yea..the last one doesnt show.

#4 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
All pictures except the last one work for me. I'm interested in DJ Max Technika Tune, Soul Sacrifice, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, The Ys game, Phantasy Star Online, and maybe Earth Defense Force. I think most of those will make it to NA, except maybe Phantasy Star Portable, but I'm hopeful.
#5 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -
[QUOTE="Granpire"]All pictures except the last one work for me. I'm interested in DJ Max Technika Tune, Soul Sacrifice, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, The Ys game, Phantasy Star Online, and maybe Earth Defense Force. I think most of those will make it to NA, except maybe Phantasy Star Portable, but I'm hopeful.

With thw exception of technika and Ys all those games have been officially confirmed for the west.
#6 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

I have serious doubts about some of these games making it overseas...might have to import.

#7 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11560 posts) -
I'd gladly play through Muramasa again :) I wonder if it will be a full priced retail game though
#8 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
[QUOTE="danish-death"] With thw exception of technika and Ys all those games have been officially confirmed for the west.

All of the previous DJMax games have included English text, though, and are known to be very import-friendly. DJ Max Portable 3 was also released in NA, and even got a retail release, so I'm expecting the next to at least get a digital release. And it's great news about Phantasy Star Online 2! I hadn't heard it was announced for NA, and it's apparently coming January 2013, so it's good to hear of a free-to-play game coming to Vita! :D
#9 Posted by Ghost120x (4095 posts) -
I want ys now!!!
#10 Posted by damann22 (7655 posts) -

Looking forward to Ys, Picotto Knights, Murasusa and many others.

#11 Posted by josephl64 (4424 posts) -

I can already tell the Vita is going to be mainly imports for me *sigh*, anyways I am mainly interested in:

• Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
  • Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua]
  • Nobunaga no Yabou with Powerup Kit
  • Phantasy Star Online 2
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Atelier Totori Plus
  • Legend of Heroes Zoer no Kiseki Evolution(need to see more of it though)