Vita and PS3 PS+ Issue

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CBN16 (353 posts) -

For some reason, I cannot seem to download both the PS Vita and PS3 versions of the free PS+ games like Foosball 2012 and Retro City Rampage. I can only add one or the other to my cart.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any help?

#2 Posted by Slashkice (13087 posts) -

You don't need to add both versions to your cart. The Vita version automatically nets you the PS3 version and vice versa meaning you only have to 'purchase' one or the other.

#3 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Yeah, the store doesn't let you add both because technically they're the same item purchased. You buy one version, you'll own both.
#4 Posted by tjoeb123 (6843 posts) -
Yeah, the store doesn't let you add both because technically they're the same item purchased. You buy one version, you'll own both.Granpire
It could also be considered a "bundle" because buying one version unlocks both. Same for DLC for games like Street Fighter X Tekken.
#5 Posted by Blandy7 (1 posts) -
I've bought a second hand ps vita and the previous owner didn't delete his psn account off it. How can I remove this and add my own?
#6 Posted by Sokol4ever (6305 posts) -

I've bought a second hand ps vita and the previous owner didn't delete his psn account off it. How can I remove this and add my own?Blandy7

To restore PS Vita to factory settings: 

>Setting>System>Format

>Reformat Memory Card

>Restore Settings &

>Restore the PS Vita

To create a new PSN account:

Tap (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation®Network] > [Sign Up]  [Create a New Account] and follow the on-screen instructions.

Of course, you need Internet Connection to do it.

Hope that helps. ;)