Vita 3G Plus bundle

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kjranu (1225 posts) -

A new bundle just got released. This one you get the 3G Vita edition, a 4GB stick, free Unit 13 game, and one year of PLUS membership for $299. Heck of a deal if you ask me especially for a 3G model.

020373b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-plus-instant-game-collection-playstation-vita-bundle/107056

#2 Posted by digimonkey12 (1851 posts) -
Great bundle ;o)
#3 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
The only thing wrong with this is the size of the card. PS+ is great, but you'd never be able to fit more than one or two of the full games at once. It would be better if they dropped the price along with the 4GB card completely. That, or increase the price and at least include a 16GB.
#4 Posted by ItsEvolution (2593 posts) -
Drop Unit 13, add a 16GB memory card. Playstation Plus is worthless without memory.
#5 Posted by AmnesiaHaze (5683 posts) -

question: if i have PS+ on ps3 will it apply also for vita and vice versa provided i use the same nickname ?

#6 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Yup, if it's the same account.
#7 Posted by BombingSystems (140 posts) -

Wish it had a bigger mem card...

#8 Posted by PSP107 (12185 posts) -

Walmart as the 3G bundle that comes with a 8gb and PSN game for $279

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=19857172&findingMethod=rr

#9 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
They need to stop releasing so many bundles, drop the price $50, throw in a game and a larger memory card. 4gb mem card is crap. Especially since they give the PS+.. here is a 4gb mem card and a bunch of free games.. aww you don't have enough room to download them all? Ha! Now go pay $100 for a large memory card.
#10 Posted by PSP107 (12185 posts) -
They need to stop releasing so many bundles, drop the price $50, throw in a game and a larger memory card. 4gb mem card is crap. Especially since they give the PS+.. here is a 4gb mem card and a bunch of free games.. aww you don't have enough room to download them all? Ha! Now go pay $100 for a large memory card.Rattlesnake_8
Thats the whole scheme. Forcing people to buy overpriced memory cards.
#11 Posted by Megavideogamer (5522 posts) -

Yes that is a good deal since that is what the PSvita 3G/wifi model cost on it's own.