This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Homer_J_Simpson (240 posts) -
I was wondering if anyone knew what demo's for games are coming avaiable via PS Store soon. I hope RS:Vegas since 360 has it.
#2 Posted by Deihmos (7819 posts) -
If you bought the PS3 for demos you made the wrong choice. Forget about the demos unless they are 1st party games.
#3 Posted by jonkirst (3213 posts) -
I think that everything is speculation at this point, hopefully we will know more tomorrow. :)
#4 Posted by Homer_J_Simpson (240 posts) -

Yeah, your so right. It is like sony to only demo first person games.

And whats all this about tomrow? What is going on.

#5 Posted by Flame_Blade88 (39348 posts) -
It is supposebly said that Thursday there will be a demo for: Virtua Fighter 5 Lair Rainbow Six Vegas
#6 Posted by Homer_J_Simpson (240 posts) -
Awsome, thanks
#7 Posted by Flame_Blade88 (39348 posts) -
Don't get too excited if you don't see those though, I don't know if they confirmed it or not. Hopefully.
#8 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9929 posts) -
couldnt agree more...tomorrow will be here before we know it. And while I didn't buy my ps3 for demos....they're still nice time consumers.
#9 Posted by Flame_Blade88 (39348 posts) -
couldnt agree more...tomorrow will be here before we know it. And while I didn't buy my ps3 for demos....they're still nice time consumers.The_Rick_14
I like to think of them as time gap fillers while waiting for new games.
#10 Posted by Homer_J_Simpson (240 posts) -
Yeah, the genji demo is garbage. I can only imagine the game is too.
#11 Posted by Flame_Blade88 (39348 posts) -
I just really want the Lair and Rainbow Six demo
#12 Posted by masterchef1000 (6279 posts) -
i want mercs 2 demo
#13 Posted by CR00K (2644 posts) -
Don't get too excited if you don't see those though, I don't know if they confirmed it or not. Hopefully.Flame_Blade88
   They are not confirmed, but reading an article from this rumor, it looks very legit.  Cross your fingers, everyone.  Pray that the Killzone gameplay trailer is real too.  (Scheduled for Thursday or Friday.)
#14 Posted by CR00K (2644 posts) -
I just really want the Lair and Rainbow Six demoFlame_Blade88
  Same here.  Seeing Lair in person would probably make me cry with joy.  I really want to see how it's holding up.
#15 Posted by Flame_Blade88 (39348 posts) -
Oh don't worry, I'm crossing my fingers alright.
#16 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9929 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Rick_14"]couldnt agree more...tomorrow will be here before we know it. And while I didn't buy my ps3 for demos....they're still nice time consumers.Flame_Blade88
I like to think of them as time gap fillers while waiting for new games.

exactly
#17 Posted by SupraAssassin (148 posts) -
hopefully we will find out whats goin to happen 2 ps3 tomorrow and the big update
#18 Posted by mastermu (665 posts) -
Crossing my fingers for those demos :D
#19 Posted by chriscbeck05 (127 posts) -
i want mercs 2 demomasterchef1000
amen to that
#20 Posted by TheYellowYeti (438 posts) -

[QUOTE="masterchef1000"]i want mercs 2 demochriscbeck05
amen to that

same here

#21 Posted by xboxshenron (194 posts) -
well rumor has it that well get Lair, Warhawk demo and a couple of trailers including Killzone on thursday or friday