uncharted - 'showdown'

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 33WUPP1 (237 posts) -
how do i beat the 'boss' on the helipad? i knock him on the ground after the button sequence and he runs for the gun, what do i do? ive tried dodging and trying to get close to him to punch him or sumthing but he keeps shooting me? help plz
#2 Posted by avataraang1 (5436 posts) -
You have to run to him. Its the only way
#3 Posted by coolguy681 (1353 posts) -
ya charge him thats how I did it.
#4 Posted by Severed_Hand (3402 posts) -

when you start, hide behind the boxes. he'll fire, then stop. you jump to the next boxes to the right and hide behind them. he'll fire, then stop. jump over to the next boxes and hide behind them. he'll fire, then stop *then he will reload*. as he reloads, charge him.

Afterwards, you will have to run at him again after the button sequences.

#5 Posted by gdp72 (1270 posts) -
You need to use cover wisely, get up on him and knock the crap out of him! It's the only way.
#6 Posted by kenshinhimura16 (7009 posts) -

Think as if it was an action movie, as soon as you knock him down and he runs, just charge him

cheers

#7 Posted by mlcj15 (175 posts) -

After you knock him down the first time, you have to run at him as quickly as you are able, because he gets up pretty quick. Hiding does no good after that first knock down. It's all just a matter of timing.

#8 Posted by Quadrifoglio (5451 posts) -
It's all a matter of timing. Charge him when he reloads and hope for the best.
#9 Posted by tootaja (1 posts) -

Severed_Hand

Hi. I have problem that no button sequences appears ( in the beginning button´s was but after 30 min of try not anymore ) Some eror or something?

#10 Posted by HellsAngel2c (5540 posts) -
[QUOTE="Severed_Hand"]

tootaja

Hi. I have problem that no button sequences appears ( in the beginning button´s was but after 30 min of try not anymore ) Some eror or something?

you have to trigger the button sequence by pressing triangle (?) when you get close to him.