Uncharted... Overrated?

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vidpci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Vidpci
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

I purchased a ps3 this week to play Uncharted and The Last Of Us because I heard such great reviews about both games. I started with Uncharted 1 and by the end of it, I literally wanted to pull my hair out of my head. Wave after wave of enemies that only seemed to spawn to extend the already short story. And guess what happens when you die to the last guy that spawns? You do those waves all over again. I mean, the game basically tells you: "F*** you, do it again!". It was at this point, about 6 hours into the game, being surrounded by creatures that looked like Gollum, that my brand new ps3 controller got thrown against the wall for the first time. But the light was near and I happily finished the story (which I did overall enjoy) with a blank stare on my face.

In comes Uncharted 2! This game, while still feeling the need to throw endless waves of enemies at you just because, was a bit more enjoyable considering I had what resembled to be an aim assist. But the problem I had here is that the "puzzles" that seemed to flow so naturally to me in the original game, seemed forced and tedious in this game. The story itself was great even though it was, yet again, rather short. And the combat was much better (in my opinion). But there were just small things that got to me... like climbing a cliff within a certain time period and if the game doesn't respond the right way, you get the official Uncharted: "F*** you, do it again!". Overall though, much better in terms of pulling one's hair out of thy head.

So this is where I'm at right now. I have Uncharted 3 (GOTY brand new) sitting here and I'm honesty not sure I even want to play it. Sure, I have it, so I probably will. But the games I just played scream overrated to me. I was truly excited to play these games, but now I'm not even sure I want to bother with The Last Of Us considering it's made by the same company. I still have a bunch of other games to play that I missed out on this generation, but my first steps into my brand new ps3 have been interesting to say the least. I just don't understand why people are so hooked on these games that only last 8 hours? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
what a little bitch
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

That you feel they're overrated doesn't make them so.  They're universally acclaimed by the gamers, the gaming press, and the buying public.  It is an amazing series even if you don't feel that way.

It's perfectly fine to not enjoy them, though.  I have had several highly rated, highly praised games that I didn't care for (stares long and hard at BioShock: Infinite).  Still, I have no choice but to see that the gamers and the gaming press have spoken and the game is a hit. I am obviously in the minority.

I just don't like "overrated" or "underrated"  They're rated what they are.  The sales are what they are.  The praise is what it is.

cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts
Uncharted 3 is by far the worst in the series so you wont miss much if you dont play it... Thats just my opinion though and im sure many people will say differently. You can take any big game and say its overated, its just a case of you not liking what the majority did and being in the minority.
vpacalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vpacalypse
Member since 2005 • 589 Posts

Oh my no.

I can say with clear concious it thoroughly deserves every accolade it gets.

Uncharted 2 blew me away, my favorite game in fact.

Uncharted 3 followed suit, with incremental improvements.

The games are indeed short, though the level of polish presented in each uncharted package is sublime. The reason to remember a games greatness.

A masterclass in how a campaign should play out.

Underrated is not an option thus far with the series IMO.

vpacalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vpacalypse
Member since 2005 • 589 Posts
Uncharted 3 is by far the worst in the series so you wont miss much if you dont play it... Thats just my opinion though and im sure many people will say differently. You can take any big game and say its overated, its just a case of you not liking what the majority did and being in the minority. cooldust
Agreed...Uncharted 3 is similar to the 2nd iteration in the series. You can only expect more the same with uncharted 3.
A_MExican21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 A_MExican21
Member since 2013 • 174 Posts

uncharted is horrible, I played in once for an hour then traded it in.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#8 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Uncharted best series of this gen for me.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Uncharted will define the ps3 when we look back on it in 10 years

IAAGguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 IAAGguy
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts
what a little bitchNengo_Flow
It's just his opinion. I can see why he'd think that Uncharted is not such a great game. I'm sure tons of people also think this. I for one LOVE the Uncharted series.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

What Uncharted does it does well, but you have to like what it does first of all to enjoy it. You have to like the same set pieces over and over again with the terrible gun gameplay and the boring platforming segments. It's more style than substance, a movie on rails that you play. Some people are fascinated by this and others come away with your same opinions going what the hell makes people think these games are so good.

Vidpci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Vidpci

What Uncharted does it does well, but you have to like what it does first of all to enjoy it. You have to like the same set pieces over and over again with the terrible gun gameplay and the boring platforming segments. It's more style than substance, a movie on rails that you play. Some people are fascinated by this and others come away with your same opinions going what the hell makes people think these games are so good.

firefox59
I'm about halfway through the 3rd game right now and I can see now what the problem is. There is no reward for the grind the games force on you. In an rpg you're rewarded with xp, loot or gear and the ability to make your character more powerful. You can sit there through wave after wave knowing that your character is growing through the process. With Uncharted though, you're rewarded with a small cut scene (if even that). There is no reason to fight these enemies if you can sneak past them, but the game forces you to fight them to progress. The combat itself is the problem with the entire series. The story and the environments are great. I love the Indiana Jones aspect of the series and exploring tombs is exciting until enemies that have no business being there randomly show up. I mean, you open a thousand year old crypt and here comes jolly good soldiers out of no where. The combat is literally tacked on to make the game seem longer than it really is. The puzzles are okay, but become rather annoying. In the original game, they flowed with the progression because they were quick and rather easy. In the 2nd and now even worst in the 3rd game, they take way to long to get through and seem more like a barrier to halt your progress (and again make the game seem longer than it really is) rather than something interesting to solve. I sort of feel like a mouse in a maze with some of them just demanding a quick exit. All in all, I haven't completed the 3rd game yet, I'm about half way through, but it seems the devs really just went out of their way to make the game seem longer than it is. I really hate to keep saying that, but through the entire series that's the immediate impression I got.
DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 DaRq_MiNoS
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

I loved the Uncharted games when they came out. I replayed all three this month though, and my opinion changed a bit. While classics in their time, the controls in these games are just awful IMO. The platforming controls can get so annoying where you know what you want Drake to do, but you've got to get the stick to the exact degree to get him to look at the platform you want him to jump to. The cover controls are annoying too, where I often press the O to get behind cover, I think I'm nearest the cover I want, and it often puts me behind the wrong cover and I'm glued to it where it's annoying to try to change cover. These games were great, but whoever is in charge of controls at Naughty Dog seems to be the weak link.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

I struggled to get through U1. Those check points were horrible, and those spikes in difficulty caught me off guard, more than once. Overall boring, but frustrating experience. So, if you couldn't tell, I don't like that game.

I have U2 also, and if it's anything like the first... then I'm out.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#15 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Eh, you can call any game that receives such high scores overrated if you aren't extremely impressed by it. Uncharted, though, is generally well liked by critics and players alike, though some people seem to have drastically different opinions on the games individually. I think they're all rated pretty fairly, though I wasn't as blown away by Uncharted 2 as critics were, still an amazing game in my opinion, though.

I kind of see where you're coming from, the waves of enemies do get ridiculous at times, and it can become pretty cheap. Once you're used to the shooting, and when you know where the enemies will be coming from, it's actually not that hard. But I do admit the games kicked my ass when I first played them.

So, no, I don't think they're overrated, but not every single person has to like it. For me and many others, the story and characters tend to be the reason the games are good. Plus, some of the levels and even the absurd set pieces are simply incredible. I dunno.... and as for The Last of Us, don't disregard it just because you aren't enjoying Uncharted, it's entirely different. It's similar in a few ways, but gameplay-wise, noo. You aren't thrown into too many overwhelming situations, but you usually have to utilize stealth and conserve ammo when possible. It's a very story-driven game, so if that's not you're thing, then you might not like it. I would still highly recommend at least giving it a chance, however.

Vidpci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Vidpci

I struggled to get through U1. Those check points were horrible, and those spikes in difficulty caught me off guard, more than once. Overall boring, but frustrating experience. So, if you couldn't tell, I don't like that game.

Trail_Mix
Uncharted 2 corrects a lot of the issues the original had in my opinion. The combat is much smoother, but it's still an issue. There's no real stupid moments like having to drive the jet ski and shoot at the same time (seriously who thought that would be fun).
Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

NEIN!

BLBxLakers24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 126

#18 BLBxLakers24
Member since 2008 • 1716 Posts
Uncharted 3 way to overrated. Giving it a ten from some reviewers was a slap in the face to MANY great ps3 games
punisher1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 punisher1
Member since 2004 • 3290 Posts

That you feel they're overrated doesn't make them so.  They're universally acclaimed by the gamers, the gaming press, and the buying public.  It is an amazing series even if you don't feel that way.

It's perfectly fine to not enjoy them, though.  I have had several highly rated, highly praised games that I didn't care for (stares long and hard at BioShock: Infinite).  Still, I have no choice but to see that the gamers and the gaming press have spoken and the game is a hit. I am obviously in the minority.

I just don't like "overrated" or "underrated"  They're rated what they are.  The sales are what they are.  The praise is what it is.

nyc05
100% agree with this.
punisher1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 punisher1
Member since 2004 • 3290 Posts
Uncharted 3 way to overrated. Giving it a ten from some reviewers was a slap in the face to MANY great ps3 gamesBLBxLakers24
I'm with you on that I played and beat it but it did not have the same feel as part 2. Kind of lost a little soul and heart the other game had. Honestly they could have ended the series with part 2. It had the perfect ending. And didn't need more.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

People need to understand that "I don't like" =/= "overrated".

A_MExican21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 A_MExican21
Member since 2013 • 174 Posts

whats with ur avatar background thing?

Wirrexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Wirrexx
Member since 2003 • 1738 Posts

I'm playing last of us atm (Clocked 9 hours, probebly halfway through). And i acctually find this game up to now a bit Overated. Well gamespots Rating is pretty accurate. 

But i really enjoyed Uncharted. While it has action, drama. The best thing with it, is acctually the Comedy parts of the game. The interaction between Drake and company. It makes me smile, Not alot games can acctually make me feel that way. So for me it's quite underrated. 

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts
[QUOTE="firefox59"]

Vidpci
I'm about halfway through the 3rd game right now and I can see now what the problem is. There is no reward for the grind the games force on you. In an rpg you're rewarded with xp, loot or gear and the ability to make your character more powerful. You can sit there through wave after wave knowing that your character is growing through the process. With Uncharted though, you're rewarded with a small cut scene (if even that). There is no reason to fight these enemies if you can sneak past them, but the game forces you to fight them to progress. The combat itself is the problem with the entire series. The story and the environments are great. I love the Indiana Jones aspect of the series and exploring tombs is exciting until enemies that have no business being there randomly show up. I mean, you open a thousand year old crypt and here comes jolly good soldiers out of no where. The combat is literally tacked on to make the game seem longer than it really is. The puzzles are okay, but become rather annoying. In the original game, they flowed with the progression because they were quick and rather easy. In the 2nd and now even worst in the 3rd game, they take way to long to get through and seem more like a barrier to halt your progress (and again make the game seem longer than it really is) rather than something interesting to solve. I sort of feel like a mouse in a maze with some of them just demanding a quick exit. All in all, I haven't completed the 3rd game yet, I'm about half way through, but it seems the devs really just went out of their way to make the game seem longer than it is. I really hate to keep saying that, but through the entire series that's the immediate impression I got.

You have a point there, Uncharted would have been better as a type of adventure game rather than a TPS. The puzzles in the 3rd game were terrible, might be the worst thing in the entire series. And good luck with the boat level in the 3rd one if you haven't gotten there yet. My friend stopped playing the game entirely near the end of the that level (trying to avoid spoilers).
Vidpci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Vidpci

Haven't got to the ship yet, got to the stupid puzzle room last night with the body parts and said screw it. I'll keep going today.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

And good luck with the boat level in the 3rd one if you haven't gotten there yet. My friend stopped playing the game entirely near the end of the that level.firefox59

Seriously?

DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DaRq_MiNoS

[QUOTE="firefox59"]And good luck with the boat level in the 3rd one if you haven't gotten there yet. My friend stopped playing the game entirely near the end of the that level.worlock77

Seriously?

I totally agree with this. I thought 3 was a good game until I got to that point. It was just a stupid and annoying section of the game that you know was thrown in there as a "wouldn't it be cool if we had a set piece like this?"

thetravman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thetravman
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts

Good, I'm not alone. I'm almost done Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and nothing about it impresses me. What seems like an interesting treasure hunt story with the potential of clever puzzles turns out to be yet another third person shooter with a ridiculous amount of bad AI enemies. By 4 hours, I was sick of the gunfights. This is Naughty Dog's first shooter and it shows. The platforming sections are all right but I can't help but compare it to the Prince of Persia games which did it much better. The puzzles finally make an appearance after so long and those are okay I guess. The game looks dated too but I bet it was amazing back in 2007.

I'll be playing the Among Thieves soon enough and I hope it's alot better, seeing how it got near perfect scores all around.

Vidpci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vidpci

So I'm done with the third game, wasn't bad. I think the series progressively got better. The original was kinda bad, the combat was just tedious. 2 improved on basically everything and 3 was kinda more of the same with 2 but much more impressive looking. I'd rate the series a 7.5? The original a 5, the 2nd a 7 and the third an 8.

If there is a 4th entry the combat really needs to be overhauled. That's just my opinion based on it continuing to be an issue throughout the series. I'm going to play the last of us now, wish me luck.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts
[QUOTE="Trail_Mix"]

Vidpci
Uncharted 2 corrects a lot of the issues the original had in my opinion. The combat is much smoother, but it's still an issue. There's no real stupid moments like having to drive the jet ski and shoot at the same time (seriously who thought that would be fun).

Yeah, I'm kind of forcing myself to playthrough these games. The series itself never interested me in the slightest, so I never understood the praise it got. The only reason I have the first two at all is because I got them for free when buying a new PS3.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

Extremely. Asides from production values its got nothing going for it. Every aspect of its gameplay is average or below average. They're not bad but I can't wrap my brain around why they recieve as much praise as they do. 

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
I enjoyed the first two. The third was a bit disappointing but the multiplayer was fun. I couldn't help but laugh at your "wave of enemies" comment --- it's a shooter so I'm not quite sure why you're scratching your head over it.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#33 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

uncharted is horrible, I played in once for an hour then traded it in.

A_MExican21

its not my type of game.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#34 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

I purchased a ps3 this week to play Uncharted and The Last Of Us because I heard such great reviews about both games. I started with Uncharted 1 and by the end of it, I literally wanted to pull my hair out of my head. Wave after wave of enemies that only seemed to spawn to extend the already short story. And guess what happens when you die to the last guy that spawns? You do those waves all over again. I mean, the game basically tells you: "F*** you, do it again!". It was at this point, about 6 hours into the game, being surrounded by creatures that looked like Gollum, that my brand new ps3 controller got thrown against the wall for the first time. But the light was near and I happily finished the story (which I did overall enjoy) with a blank stare on my face.

In comes Uncharted 2! This game, while still feeling the need to throw endless waves of enemies at you just because, was a bit more enjoyable considering I had what resembled to be an aim assist. But the problem I had here is that the "puzzles" that seemed to flow so naturally to me in the original game, seemed forced and tedious in this game. The story itself was great even though it was, yet again, rather short. And the combat was much better (in my opinion). But there were just small things that got to me... like climbing a cliff within a certain time period and if the game doesn't respond the right way, you get the official Uncharted: "F*** you, do it again!". Overall though, much better in terms of pulling one's hair out of thy head.

So this is where I'm at right now. I have Uncharted 3 (GOTY brand new) sitting here and I'm honesty not sure I even want to play it. Sure, I have it, so I probably will. But the games I just played scream overrated to me. I was truly excited to play these games, but now I'm not even sure I want to bother with The Last Of Us considering it's made by the same company. I still have a bunch of other games to play that I missed out on this generation, but my first steps into my brand new ps3 have been interesting to say the least. I just don't understand why people are so hooked on these games that only last 8 hours? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Vidpci

Even thought your are a level 10, Coolyfett knows exactly how you feel. your post makes alot of sense. Unchrted series is really pretty. it just looks really good. Coolyfett has beaten 1 & 2, has 3 but still hasnt even started on 3 mainly because of what you said here. The Uncharted games dont suck, especialy the last two, but the trilogy will not go down as Coolyfetts GOAT games.

fyron256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 fyron256
Member since 2013 • 143 Posts
Uncharted isn't overrated just overhyped.
Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#36 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1578 Posts
For me, at the moment, yes, it is over rated, however, i've not gotten far with Uncharted 1 and don't own 2 and 3. My friend says its ok, but only one of my friends actually owns the Uncharted games, no one else out of my friends have them. I'm not over keen on the game at the moment, but i might give it more tries before i give it a good or bad review
SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I think one problem is people playing the games late in their lifespan, for instance your picking it up now and have only heard good things about it. Your expecting the greatest game ever, and can be let down because like any game, it can have its faults. Its the same thing watching a movie that got great reviews a year after you've heard all the punch lines and plot twists, its bound to let you down.

DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DaRq_MiNoS

I think one problem is people playing the games late in their lifespan, for instance your picking it up now and have only heard good things about it. Your expecting the greatest game ever, and can be let down because like any game, it can have its faults. Its the same thing watching a movie that got great reviews a year after you've heard all the punch lines and plot twists, its bound to let you down.

SgtSutton

Yeah, I don't think they've aged well either. The graphics on 1 and 2 are pretty mediocre compared to today's standards. And the controls are awful IMO. I can see someone picking them up now and not being impressed.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Sorry you didn't enjoy them over-all, but I wouldn' say they're over-rated. I loved the first game, and thought the difficulty (on the defoault setting) was pretty good. Plus, ya gotta love Elena... Shez gotta nice bottom...

:P

... But hey, not every game is for every player. Most of my Top-10 PS3 games would pro'ly make you laugh, none of them are the Triple-A, Most-Talked-About games on the system. Each gamer is a snowflake; Totally unique.

'Cept CoD fans, of which I am one, who tend to be douche canoes.

:lol:

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

Whenever I have a discussion of what makes good game design, I use Uncharted 2 as an example of what not to do. It just does almost everything wrong in my book.

bigt503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bigt503
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts

Its as over rated as BJ's......

bigt503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 bigt503
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts

Whenever I have a discussion of what makes good game design, I use Uncharted 2 as an example of what not to do. It just does almost everything wrong in my book.

Pikminmaniac
oooo come on man. You may not have liked it but everybody in the gaming community raves about that game, to say it "does everything wrong" is straight up hating.
Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
That is just your opinion, I find the Uncharted Series to be a good one and times it is underrated.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#44 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Uncharted 1 is overrated, yeah, but Uncharted 2 is great! Uncharted 3 is a mixed bag!

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
I've only played Uncharted 2...it wasn't a bad game by any means, but I don't think it was anywhere near the hype it got. I still don't see what people loved about the game so much aside from the graphics. TLoU on the other hand, is fantastic. It is about a million times better than Uncharted. I implore you to at least try it.
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

bigt503

oooo come on man. You may not have liked it but everybody in the gaming community raves about that game, to say it "does everything wrong" is straight up hating.

It's my book so... And I did say it did ALMOST everything wrong which I do believe. It might take a while, but if you want, I could list legitimate complaints I have with just about every design choice Naughty Dog took with Uncharted 2.

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

nyc05

There you go, this is the best answer you'll get on the thread so you might aswell close it now. I also feel that way about Metal Gear Solid, however I can't deny the way that millions of people go nuts about the game.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#48 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

SgtSutton

Good art should always stand the test of time though. not saying Uncharted is bad, because its not, but a good song is good song after 5, 10 & even 20 years. The same can be said for films and books. If a movie is great one year and then OK in 5 years, that movie will always be just OK.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#49 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Absolutely not. The Uncharted series includes all the essentials to make for tremendous entertainment and memorable experiences. You believing they're overrated is your concern.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

The Uncharted series is not even close to being overrated, if you don't like the series well that's no skin off our backs or Naughty Dogs since they make some pretty amazing games.