This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Drcy (42 posts) -
do u think we may see an uncharted game on the psp, possibly some sort of prequel to drake's fortune
#2 Posted by kentaro22 (2693 posts) -
do u think we may see an uncharted game on the psp, possibly some sort of prequel to drake's fortuneDrcy
Nobody can certainly know, but my guts tell me, no. Maybe a sequel for the PS3.
#3 Posted by ThisCurse (1258 posts) -
I wish, but its doubtful.
#4 Posted by fend_oblivion (6113 posts) -

Thats a cool idea!!!

But... I dont they can do that.

#5 Posted by motherboop (2382 posts) -
If so, I can't imagine it being of the same calibur as the PS3 version. I think Naughty Dog will probably concentrate on the PS3, but I could be wrong...
#6 Posted by EXN-28 (12 posts) -

hopefully be possible, but the PSP does not have much potential to be able to do that bad right?!?

#7 Posted by biscuits3 (538 posts) -

This recent article actually mentions something of an Uncharted possibility on PSP (sorry I don't know how to link).

http://www.psu.com/Naughty-Dog-would-love-to-see-Uncharted-grow-beyond-PS3-News--a008220-p0.php

#8 Posted by RandomBeast (7541 posts) -
It could be made into something like Resistance: Retribution or the Syphon Filter games. It won't be the same if they do make a PSP game but it is definitely a possibility as far as I see it.
#10 Posted by DentonFlarx (48 posts) -

i sure hope so

#11 Posted by DentonFlarx (48 posts) -

i sure hope so

#12 Posted by bones3417 (704 posts) -

well it could happen, just look at soul calibur

#13 Posted by HawkEye1997 (1070 posts) -

i sure hope so

DentonFlarx
don't double post it just takes up room k I don't have a ps3 yet but I'm saving up for one and Uncharted 2 will be one of the games I get but as for the Uncharted PSP game I think its possible
#14 Posted by gman253 (121 posts) -

I actually think they might create an uncharted game for the psp. It would be awesome if they did!

#15 Posted by B-o-u-n-c-e (99 posts) -
I think that they just might, but it would be really watered down :(