Uncharted ending **SPOILERS**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by enz2 (1689 posts) -

I'm almost nearing the end and I gotta say the demon section was plain HORROR. I thought I was playing Silent Hill 2 all over again. Being a horror fan, I can say this part was extremely intense and loved it. Seriously, it was very well done how they drastically set the mood and made you feel you're in the depths of hell. Even tripping over the chairs and pottery made me tense more :|

How did you find it during this section?

#2 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -
I liked the change of pace. I certainly didn't expect that.
#3 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

I personally didn't like it, but for the fact that it really wasn't as "supernatural" as the twists were with the other Uncharted games.

#4 Posted by Chaos_Bladez (5801 posts) -

I personally didn't like it, but for the fact that it really wasn't as "supernatural" as the twists were with the other Uncharted games.

Legendaryscmt
I'd say zombies that are centuries old are pretty supernatural. It sounds like he hasn't played the other Uncharted games, so we shouldn't spoil anything for him.
#5 Posted by enz2 (1689 posts) -
[QUOTE="Legendaryscmt"]

Chaos_Bladez
I'd say zombies that are centuries old are pretty supernatural. It sounds like he hasn't played the other Uncharted games, so we shouldn't spoil anything for him.

That is true, should of stated that also.
#6 Posted by big_boss1988 (1241 posts) -

i think the ending was so rushed.

#7 Posted by HipHopBeats (2893 posts) -
#8 Posted by drummer131 (3210 posts) -
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was one of the very first current gen games I played. So, imagine my immediate surprise and horror when I bumped into one of those rogue chairs or wheel carts and they moved and pottery fell down to the ground! I was actually praying out loud that it wouldn't trigger more of those things to come out. You know that in a PS2 game, those objects probably would have been glued to the floor.