Two Worlds 2 any good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

hey just beat deus ex and im looking for another rpg to get into. by now i feel like ive played all of the ones that are worth playing lol. this game caught my attention a while back when it came out, but other games like skyrim and stuff made me soon forget about it. has anyone played it? is it a particularily popular game? it seems like the reviews are either really bad or really good. i was just wondering is it worth it?

like how is the story? does it have interesting side quests like skyrim?

the combat gameplay seems alright but kinda weak. what would you guys say has better combat, Two worlds 2 or skyrim?

lots of ppl say that it's just a poor mans skyrim. i dunno im just kinda bored and i want another good long lasting game. i enjoy action games and stuff too but the thing is that they are so short, and i never really replay any of my games im not much of a trophy hunter or anything.

also, can you guys recommend me any good stealth games? like stealth/assassin type of games. ive played all of the Asassins creed games (if you even consider AC stealth anymore), MGS4 and hitman absolution. and im not getting dishonored cuz i just played through deus ex and i can't stand FPS view for a single player game. thanks.

Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

No. Thats all you need to know, no explanation needed, trust me. :)

suz437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 suz437
Member since 2005 • 1053 Posts

I personally have never played it, but judging from the first I'd steer clear.

Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

First one was god awful but the second I actually enjoyed quite a bit. It still has its issues but overall its a good game. Super cheap now too

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 idunnodude

InstantKlassick
that bad huh? i heard that the first one was one of the worst rpg games ever but with this one they improved a lot. it seems like my only other option is kingdoms of amalur, but the thing is that i had it before and i enjoyed the combat gameplay, and the environments were great too. nice and colorful and stuff, you don't get that a lot these days with WRPGs, they are mostly all dark-themed. but i ended up trading it in cuz the story was SO boring. the characters just felt so lifeless and the sidequests weren't interesting at all. i feel like i should give it another shot since there is pretty much nothing else but i dunno.
Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

idunnodude

that bad huh? i heard that the first one was one of the worst rpg games ever but with this one they improved a lot. it seems like my only other option is kingdoms of amalur, but the thing is that i had it before and i enjoyed the combat gameplay, and the environments were great too. nice and colorful and stuff, you don't get that a lot these days with WRPGs, they are mostly all dark-themed. but i ended up trading it in cuz the story was SO boring. the characters just felt so lifeless and the sidequests weren't interesting at all. i feel like i should give it another shot since there is pretty much nothing else but i dunno.

Dude, get Skyrim or Oblivion. Those are better than any other WRPG out there :)

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

hey just beat deus ex and im looking for another rpg to get into. by now i feel like ive played all of the ones that are worth playing lol. this game caught my attention a while back when it came out, but other games like skyrim and stuff made me soon forget about it. has anyone played it? is it a particularily popular game? it seems like the reviews are either really bad or really good. i was just wondering is it worth it?

like how is the story? does it have interesting side quests like skyrim?

the combat gameplay seems alright but kinda weak. what would you guys say has better combat, Two worlds 2 or skyrim?

lots of ppl say that it's just a poor mans skyrim. i dunno im just kinda bored and i want another good long lasting game. i enjoy action games and stuff too but the thing is that they are so short, and i never really replay any of my games im not much of a trophy hunter or anything.

also, can you guys recommend me any good stealth games? like stealth/assassin type of games. ive played all of the Asassins creed games (if you even consider AC stealth anymore), MGS4 and hitman absolution. and im not getting dishonored cuz i just played through deus ex and i can't stand FPS view for a single player game. thanks.

idunnodude

It was alright, it was alot better than the first but I'd actually recommend Dragon's Dogma,Dark Souls,Demon Souls,Dragon Age Origins and even Kingdoms of Amalur (I highly recommend the first two I listed).

As for stealth games you can't go wrong with the MGS collection,Splinter Cell collection...those are the only two I can think of.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 idunnodude

yeah see thats the thing. ive played all of those games. skyrim, oblivion, dragons dogma, dark/demon's souls, dragon age all of them. thats why i'm fixated on either kingdoms of amalur or two worlds 2 cuz it seems like the only ones left lol. i would get kingdoms right away if it had a better story. i enjoy journeying and fighting and stuff but the story and characters are so boring and lifeless in that game it doesn't give me enough initiative to keep going.

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts
Two Worlds 2 is a good game,the issue is that only the PC version is worth playing,both 360 and PS3 ports are fairly terrible in comparison sadly.
Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

No the games not worth the time.

beechy1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 beechy1988
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I purchased this game and played about 2 hours then sold it again. No good at all. Bad graphics bad combat. Just Bad. Thats just my opinion