This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Almighty-mints (5033 posts) -

Where are all of the tower defence games for the PSP?

I cant find any!!

#2 Posted by ston3henge (2732 posts) -

Interesting that you should bring that game up, a friend of mine actually beat it, broke the bank on the Elemental Tower Defense game... we've been playing the flash versions online. I'm not saying that I wouldn't think about getting a PSP version for when I'm on the go, but the primary difficulty is that when you have figured out a dominant strategy (as my buddy did last night), you've got no further challenge coming from the game. They would need to spice it up a lot for a hand-held release that they could charge money for. Either that, or a super-cheap PSN download.

In the meantime... Check out this site!

http://www.flashtowerdefence.com/

It's all free, and if you didn't know about it before then you're welcome for the time-wasting, life-sucking addiction Site of the Year in advance!

To everyone else in the PSP forums, sorry this was kind of off-topic.

#3 Posted by laura098 (7 posts) -

That's a great link. Thank you very much. TD is quite a very interesting game.

eujuicers.de
spiele-umsonst.de

Hair Plugs

Tower Defense

#4 Posted by JohnnyWPSP (1943 posts) -

I dont think there are a lot.

#5 Posted by jasontdoto (510 posts) -

tried pixel junk deluxe and field runners already? those are good ones that comes to mind for psp.

#6 Posted by ecliptic27 (49 posts) -

tried pixel junk deluxe and field runners already? those are good ones that comes to mind for psp.

jasontdoto

Yeah, PixelJunk Deluxe was awesome. Think I liked it even more as a PSP game.

#7 Posted by moorejosiah (6 posts) -

Vector TD and Fieldrunners are both affordable tower defense games that are good. You can google vector td to try it out

#8 Posted by laura098 (7 posts) -

I have found a lot of Tower Defence Games. Enter this link and play the games.

Hair Plugs

Tower Defense

#9 Posted by Luigi12901 (1243 posts) -

I wouldn't give a great recommendation for Field Runners. For the 7 dollars you pay for it, it's not really all that strategic. You just make the longest path possible using the towers and let it do the work. It's long enough for the money and it looks really good, but the gameplay's not all that strong.

#10 Posted by 194197844077667059316682358889 (49173 posts) -
Isn't Savage Moon:Hera Campaign tower defense? I don't play the genre, so I'm not sure...
#11 Posted by MonkeySpot (6070 posts) -

"Savage Moon" is an excellent Tower Defense game, I've spent many a battery charge on it! Highly recommended.