Top 15 PS4 Upcoming Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NickJonathanMWG (1 posts) -
Hey guys, Nick Jonathan here and in this video I am going to talk about 15 game titles that are going to be released on PlayStation 4. I am only reviewing in detail the 10 first titles and the rest 5 will be just mentioned. Check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptZI2QmMYII
#2 Posted by Minishdriveby (9630 posts) -
You only have 14 games. SW 1313 was cancelled. There's not much to get excited about until we actually see gameplay.
#3 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

You only have 14 games. SW 1313 was cancelled. There's not much to get excited about until we actually see gameplay.Minishdriveby

It wasn't cancelled, there's still a chance it'll be picked up by someone else.

#4 Posted by bezza2011 (2321 posts) -

[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]You only have 14 games. SW 1313 was cancelled. There's not much to get excited about until we actually see gameplay.Venom_Raptor

It wasn't cancelled, there's still a chance it'll be picked up by someone else.

This is true it hasn't been canceled disney have just said that they are shutting the door on the company but will lend the license out to people this may be a great move for the games we want, i believe star wars 1313 was to far into development to be cancelled and believe disney may keep the staff on for that game and release it through themselves.