This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SuperMario254 (2897 posts) -

Tokuro Fujiwara.. the father of the Tomba! games is working for PlatinumGames, I have been looking for him forever to ask him to make a new one.. Now obviously me alone wont be able to do this so I have made a thread for just this over at PG's website, heres my thread link for anyone that would like to head over, and just let them know that you too are still wanting a Tomba! 3 game

http://forums.platinumgames.com/showthread.php?t=187

#2 Posted by SuperMario254 (2897 posts) -
bump...
#3 Posted by fatooosh (718 posts) -

i cant wait release tomba 3 but i think never release this game

#4 Posted by SuperMario254 (2897 posts) -
its not even in production.. im just letting everyone here know that the "father" if you will of the Tomba games works for PlatinumGames now (the same people that are doing Bayanetta, and that i have made a post on there site's forums where people can go and show that they would like a 3rd tomba game to see the light of day
#5 Posted by wooooode (16665 posts) -
Who owns the rights because Woopee Camp went under.
#6 Posted by SuperMario254 (2897 posts) -
well, i would have to assume since whoopee camp was Fujiwara's own company that he would have the rights.
#7 Posted by AcidSoldner (7051 posts) -

Dude count me in!

I'd love to see a new Tomba! game.

#8 Posted by SuperMario254 (2897 posts) -
nice.. was starting to think i was alone in this.. go to there site from my link and post in the topic about it :D
#9 Posted by SuperMario254 (2897 posts) -
quick bump, just for people that may have missed it.
#10 Posted by G-Legend (7294 posts) -

Good news I loved tomba when I was younger, I played the demo sooo much till I finally rented the game. What was the difference in names? I never understood that.

#11 Posted by Scianix-Black (19295 posts) -

I freakin' loved Tombi and Evil Swine Return and I think it's fabulous that Fujiwara is working for the company headed by Hideki Kamiya.

I'm a member on PG's website also, so I'll check out your post.

#12 Posted by -L04D1NG- (1 posts) -
I'd really love to be a part of this! I've been studying thoroughly. I've been looking for engines and stuff, but to no avail. If, no wait, when we go through with this I want to be part of level designing, media, and sound. I've just made an account on PlatinumGames. I'm on MSN, add me, evilbunny@windowslive.com.
#13 Posted by monkeyd_93 (6848 posts) -
i loved the first game, but if they made a third one how will it work? if they go for the side-scrolling platform they had, then its more likely to be a psn game (i cant recall a ps3 game on disc that was a side scroller) but i would like a 3rd one
#14 Posted by daveydag (403 posts) -
slightly off topic, tomba in swahili means sex, interesting i know :P
#15 Posted by daveydag (403 posts) -
i loved the first game, but if they made a third one how will it work? if they go for the side-scrolling platform they had, then its more likely to be a psn game (i cant recall a ps3 game on disc that was a side scroller) but i would like a 3rd onemonkeyd_93
LBP is as close as u would get to side scroller i would say. on disc anyway.
#16 Posted by Gabexiii (3 posts) -

I want Tomba 3!! I played 1 and 2 soo many times, this franchise is one of my favorites

#17 Posted by lesserJack (1 posts) -
http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/samuraikill/Tomba%203/ supposed to be early screenshots from a different developer but recently stopped http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1157/t702723-your-ideas-for-tomba-3/3.htm
#18 Posted by TombaUniverse (1 posts) -
Tomba3 is coming for ps3... but they don't want to spoil it yet. Wait until November 2013 for the news