TMNT not on PS3!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts
Are any other Ninja Turtles fans angered slightly that we have to settle for the PS2 version of the game cause it's not going to be on PS3? It's on 360 (next gen) but not PS3. Ubisoft.... thanks a lot. *Smacks Ubi up-side the head*
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
yes im so mad at this too. my son even more but if the ps 3 sells alot of units by then hopefully they will port it. i just wish they ketp it on the ps 3. let the games come please stop selling the ps 3 short ubi.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
I don't care. I'm still getting it because TMNT was my show back in the 80's.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
I don't care. I'm still getting it because TMNT was my show back in the 80's.MusashiSensi
yes me too i love those cartoons but i have to add mit the new ones are way better. there not so party hardy. there more sereous in the new show except for mikey witch is good.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts
You can at least play the Ps2 version on your Ps3 :)
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MusashiSensi
[QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]I don't care. I'm still getting it because TMNT was my show back in the 80's.GARRYTH
yes me too i love those cartoons but i have to add mit the new ones are way better. there not so party hardy. there more sereous in the new show except for mikey witch is good.

NO WAY! The new cartoons suck! The originals are the best not this new crap on channel 5.
Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts
I have to say that in comparison to the original cartoons, that TMNT (2003) cartoon series was better. It lasted four seasons and then they replaced it with the crap TMNT Future or whatever show that's on now.
needlesmcgirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 needlesmcgirk
Member since 2006 • 627 Posts
Not nearly as good as the classic shows in the 80s/early 90s.
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"][QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]I don't care. I'm still getting it because TMNT was my show back in the 80's.MusashiSensi

NO WAY! The new cartoons suck! The originals are the best not this new crap on channel 5.

yeaaa i dont like the one they have now the future one but that one before that was good imo..
needlesmcgirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 needlesmcgirk
Member since 2006 • 627 Posts
I don't think the new game will be nearly as cool as the games were back in the day either. It would be sweet if they are though. TMNT aracade was awesome
Brendruis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Brendruis
Member since 2002 • 1016 Posts
This game doesn't look very good

Money better spent elsewhere
Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts
[QUOTE="Telekill"]Are any other Ninja Turtles fans angered slightly that we have to settle for the PS2 version of the game cause it's not going to be on PS3? It's on 360 (next gen) but not PS3. Ubisoft.... thanks a lot. *Smacks Ubi up-side the head*

meh ill just try it on ps3
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
most likely to be a mediocre game, so I don't care
Gastman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gastman
Member since 2005 • 265 Posts
The game is going to suck anyway.
Hotwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hotwad
Member since 2006 • 1146 Posts

[QUOTE="GARRYTH"][QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]I don't care. I'm still getting it because TMNT was my show back in the 80's.MusashiSensi

agreed the old cartoons are faaar better. as far as the game goesi was pretty mad when i first found out, but after seeing it on on the spot..meh..

KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
honestly i would not want it right now anyway i mean some of the older ones were fun to play, but they are also pushing this game out very quickly to be on par with the upcoming movie so it could have lots of problems if it is coming to he PS3 at some point i would much rather it be later than sooner for that reason
Avatar image for speedjunkie1992
speedjunkie1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 speedjunkie1992
Member since 2006 • 1395 Posts
This is whats great because the PS3 wont be flooded with these crappy film games (except for the really good ones like spidey) so we wont waste our money buying something we thinks good and then finding its horrid and repetitive.
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
I think its more than great news that it isn t in the PS 3. Common, those like me who grew with them we dont want those new CG designs, that make them look anorexic. We grew with the cartoons, and the old "rubber suits" movies. Those were the good times, and those were good designs. 
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
They should just release the old TMNT game, with MP, on the PSN for 15$ =) i would certainly buy it!
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MusashiSensi
They should just release the old TMNT game, with MP, on the PSN for 15$ =) i would certainly buy it!Krigon
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
[QUOTE="Krigon"]They should just release the old TMNT game, with MP, on the PSN for 15$ =) i would certainly buy it!MusashiSensi

Should have probably posted a link to the old TMNT:arcade game. There you go :). Up to 4 players, would rock if they added as a downloadable game :P

or maybe "TMNT 3: The manhattan project" :) has 2 players with 2 modes (FriendlyFire or no Friendlyfire :P)

CR00K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 CR00K
Member since 2006 • 2657 Posts
I have to say that in comparison to the original cartoons, that TMNT (2003) cartoon series was better. It lasted four seasons and then they replaced it with the crap TMNT Future or whatever show that's on now.Telekill
   I thought the same thing.  They were amazing.
04JETTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 04JETTA
Member since 2005 • 5769 Posts
dang that sucks o well il buy it newho but it should b on ps3
MikeinSC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25 MikeinSC2
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts
[QUOTE="Telekill"]Are any other Ninja Turtles fans angered slightly that we have to settle for the PS2 version of the game cause it's not going to be on PS3? It's on 360 (next gen) but not PS3. Ubisoft.... thanks a lot. *Smacks Ubi up-side the head*

The last few titles have been horrible. I don't think you'll be missing much.
-=Mike
cheesie253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cheesie253
Member since 2003 • 1014 Posts
The new cgi movie is actually supposed to be a lot like the REAL TMNT, by that I mean its supposed to be like the original graphic novels. I grew up on the first cartoon and loved it, but it is no where near as bad ass as the novels.