Thinking about picking up Destiny bundle..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aMyLoO2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aMyLoO2007
Member since 2003 • 2807 Posts

Hey guys, so I'm thinking about picking up the Destiny Bundle. I have the White PS3 and think it would be perfect to add to the collection. Does anyone know of any current deals or promotions going on with the bundle? Also, have enough exclusives been released at this time to justify paying this much for a console? Keep in mind, I have a Vita AND a PS3. Thanks in advance!

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

@aMyLoO2007:

Hi,

I have the bundle pre-ordered and while there isnt a ton of exclusives right now, games like bloodborne and uncharted 4 are on the way. Plus there are a lot of great looking indie titles and such that are ps4 exclusive. Aside from that, Destiny, The Last of Us remastered, and Infamous Second Son are good launch purchases it seems. I have not played any of them, so I am not certain, but that is how I feel, and why I am buying a PS4. Besides how much is it going to go down in price? Maybe 50 bucks in half a year? I don't think it is worth the wait.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

do they have enough exclusives? NO

wait until the end of 2015 and you will get a bunch AAA & indies

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

@jsmoke03: And save a whopping 50 bucks, when you could be playing Destiny, Bloodborne, Infamous, and at least a handful of other games.

I understand the hesitation, but then you think about how much the price is going to drop, and it really is not that much.