Theme Support Coming to PS4 and PS Vita In New Updates

Posted by KimD1Petersen (43 posts) -

PS4's 2.0 update and Vita's 3.30 update to feature theme support; themes to be distributed via the PlayStation Store.

Theme support is coming to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in the upcoming 2.0 and 3.30 firmware updates, Sony announced at its pre-TGS PlayStation press conference in Japan today.

The long awaited feature was demoed during the conference with a theme featuring classic PlayStation mascots, including Toro the PlayStation cat.

[source:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/theme-support-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-in-new-upd/1100-6422035/]

#1 Posted by bezza2011 (2384 posts) -

thats ace, I love how it changes level of the house when you go up and down, brilliant, but what i really want is organization more than themes

#2 Edited by trav_have (5601 posts) -

One of the things I loved on the PS3 were the dynamic themes. Glad they are bringing them to the PS4.

#3 Edited by Vivamp (29 posts) -

REALLY pleased about the danganronpa theme on vita, seeing as it is my favorite game on the system, hoping that the theme makes it over to us western folk.

i think as for ps4, i'd kinda like a retro-feel theme, hopefully they'll regularly provide a variety of themes, wouldn't be surprised if they shove a £3 price tag on em though.

Also, i'm fairly sure that the those pixelated characters in the background there are from the vita title: No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either