This topic is locked from further discussion.

Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Uzburacuz9
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
people (mainly lemmings) hate the ps3 and bash it because the 360 was out for a yr and it had no competition. for that ONE yr M$ was number 1. now they see the King(ps3) returning to take back its crown. and simply put they are intimidated. it has nothing to do with the price or games. The bottom line is Fear. They Fear they wont be number 1 anymore. that is my response to why people hate and bash the ps3.
Avatar image for -_Aceofspades_-
-_Aceofspades_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -_Aceofspades_-
Member since 2007 • 577 Posts
this is obvious.... and extremely true, but thanks for bringing it out in the open :D cuz i feel the same way
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Uzburacuz9
i Can only hope that more people open up their eyes and see it as we do.
abeg76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 abeg76
Member since 2006 • 302 Posts
Why is it that people bash systems in the first place? To each his own. Not everone has to like the samething. Its called freedom of choice.
Avatar image for -_Aceofspades_-
-_Aceofspades_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -_Aceofspades_-
Member since 2007 • 577 Posts

i Can only hope that more people open up their eyes and see it as we do. Uzburacuz9
Microsoft was getting used to the throne, then here comes Sony with a M2A2 Carbine and they press L1!!!!!

too much resistance....:P

gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts

[QUOTE="Uzburacuz9"]i Can only hope that more people open up their eyes and see it as we do. -_Aceofspades_-

Microsoft was getting used to the throne, then here comes Sony with a M2A2 Carbine and they press L1!!!!!

too much resistance....:P

I prefer the Auger. It shoots through the FUD! :P
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Uzburacuz9
lets not make this a SW thread. opinions are always welcome.
gamefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 gamefan
Member since 2002 • 363 Posts

people (mainly lemmings) hate the ps3 and bash it because the 360 was out for a yr and it had no competition. for that ONE yr M$ was number 1. now they see the King(ps3) returning to take back its crown. and simply put they are intimidated. it has nothing to do with the price or games. The bottom line is Fear. They Fear they wont be number 1 anymore. that is my response to why people hate and bash the ps3. Uzburacuz9

The pathetic thing is: They'll do anything to keep it #1 but they're not going to. Ps3 is going to have too many people who enjoy Playstation better than 360. Their goal is to strongly persuade the people to buy a 360 before they can use their money on ps3, and I find that very very evil and pathetic. Those xbots at EB/GS are worse than a car salesman, but the sad thing is it's still going to out beat the 360. It's only a matter of time. I'll be here to flame away the 360 forums when it does and it'll be one happy day for us PS fans.

Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Uzburacuz9
and what a sweet day that shall be. i hereby proclaim the ps3 to surpass all next gen sales by this time next yr. blu-ray in my opinion has already won.
urine72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 urine72
Member since 2003 • 1043 Posts
I am in no way a M$ fanboy, so please save your breath. But seriously what is there to fear? Sony has made one hell of a piece of hardware, dont get me wrong now. But I just think they might have bit off a little more than they can chew this time. The future of gaming is in no doubt HD but when only an average of 10% of household have HDTV's, it makes their target demographic into a niche market. Meanwhile haveing such a complex powerhouse to develop games for causes Sony to loose a few of their exclusives and delay others. I feel that fear is the last thing on the typical M$ fans mind. I wouldnt fear empty shelves where 360's and Wii's should be laying, I would on the other hand fear a two month old system with cutting edge granphics and all the bells and whistles sitting on a shelf waiting for a home.
renjazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 renjazz
Member since 2003 • 1540 Posts
I want the truth
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
from looking at both forums, there's fanboys in both who talk crap about the other. it's pathetic. besides the fact, this now belongs in system wars.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts
I want the truthrenjazz
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts

people (mainly lemmings) hate the ps3 and bash it because the 360 was out for a yr and it had no competition. for that ONE yr M$ was number 1. now they see the King(ps3) returning to take back its crown. and simply put they are intimidated. it has nothing to do with the price or games. The bottom line is Fear. They Fear they wont be number 1 anymore. that is my response to why people hate and bash the ps3. Uzburacuz9

Take it to System Wars, this doesn't belong here.

Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Uzburacuz9
this is exactly what i am talking about. Trolls invade the ps3 forums daily. but i however am smarter then that. i dont need to respond and none of my fellow ps3 people shouldnt either. what some of you are doing is trolling in a smarter way. by TRYING to make this a sw thread. u want this to be locked. but you wont succeed. How many of you are ready for the march line-up?? im going crazy just trying to think of how to get all the games i want at one time. Motorstorm and god of war 2 are the MUST have games. thoughts?
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
The truth is this belongs in system wars.