The Sly Trilogy (HD) on PS Vita Today

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#1 dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

If you have a Vita, you're very lucky. PlayStation just keeps those announcements comin'.

"Now you can play all of the Sly Cooper games on the go. The Sly Trilogy is a single purchase that features the original Sly Raccoon, Sly 2: Band of Thieves and Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves for just €29.99! All three games have been remastered in widescreen HD and look amazing on the Vita’s big screen." (From the PS Blog EU)

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2 Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

EU Store update post confirms Sly Cooper games are cross-buy on the PlayStation Store.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/16/new-playstation-store-final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn-fifa-world-cup-brazil-dead-nation-vita/

TTUalumni13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 TTUalumni13
Member since 2013 • 842 Posts

I can't keep up with all the games I want :(

FlawlessGoBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 FlawlessGoBot
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Now if we could just get a 5th one and resolve the ending from the 4th I can die a little happier.

Avatar image for jasonredemption
jasonredemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 17

#5 jasonredemption
Member since 2010 • 691 Posts

When's the US release date on the Sly Collection for PSVita? Also what's up with the release of Resistance FoM and Resistance 2 on the PSN? They just shut down the multiplayer on those games! I'd buy Resistance 2 on the PSN at the right price. Again, waiting a US release.