The new amazon ps4 preorder

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ez_moneymaker (1211 posts) -

I want to take advantage of the game bundle with the ps plus for 10 off but was wanting to know if i pay now do they hold the payment til it ships? Does anyone know of any other ps4 preorder launch bundle deals? Weird to me that amazon is only offering standard edition for preorder but the new bundle deals have launch bundle editions.

#2 Posted by ez_moneymaker (1211 posts) -
Is there a bundle with infamous second son? Or a second controller?
#3 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18414 posts) -
Why don't you go look for yourself.. we are not amazon.
#4 Posted by ez_moneymaker (1211 posts) -
I did just wondering if anyone else stumbled across a better deal yet from some another site that I might not of thought to look. Also maybe someone might of read an article or something about amazon preorder plans or somewhere else. Thanks for your so kind help though rattlesnake. You don't seem like a douche at all.
#5 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Amazon never charges until the product actually ships.

#6 Posted by abnergoinbig (1777 posts) -

Is there a bundle with infamous second son? Or a second controller?ez_moneymaker

Second Son isn't a launch title. I was dissapointed, too.

#7 Posted by munkeypoo45 (3220 posts) -

[QUOTE="ez_moneymaker"]Is there a bundle with infamous second son? Or a second controller?abnergoinbig

Second Son isn't a launch title. I was dissapointed, too.

yeah that's why im not getting  ps4 at launch. im getting it once infamous second son comes out. plus i have a ton of ps3 games to finish anyway so it's not too bad of a wait

#8 Posted by knockouts72 (324 posts) -

secound son is not suppose to be a launch title but some people in game stop been saying that sony is pushing sucker punch to make secound son a realease title take it for what is an dont believe gamestop or just wait to see what sony says i preordered watch dogs an ghost an secoundso n

#9 Posted by ez_moneymaker (1211 posts) -
Awww that sucks. That's what I wanted. I guess i'll get watch dogs or killzone if I get one now. I worry about watch dogs cuz I don't want it to be some kind of quick job to get it out at launch.