The Last Of Us Rating??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
Any gamers here have already played this game and would like to give ratings and suggestions?? I want to have more update and info before trying this game. So please leave your post. Thanks
#2 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

Yes, I used my time machine to try the game, and it was like a post-apocalyptic Uncharted.

#3 Posted by SoNin360 (5604 posts) -
It comes out in 2013 bro.
#4 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

Are you having a laugh?

#5 Posted by punisher1 (3202 posts) -

Well I did use my time machine and I played the next 3 "The last of Us". The 4th one will be coming out in 2022 on the next, next gen system.

#6 Posted by SgtSutton (358 posts) -

Gotta love how many people try and get an early review on a game that's not out yet. There are way to many of these posts

#7 Posted by clr84651 (5527 posts) -

It's perfect bro, you'll love it to death. I'd say 9.5-10 for sure! ;)

#8 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7324 posts) -

Yeah, I played it. I also played The Last Guardian, Star Wars Battlefront 3, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Half-Life 3

#9 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
Wait, there are still people that haven't played this game?
#10 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7324 posts) -
Wait, there are still people that haven't played this game?Rattlesnake_8
Tsk tsk. They don't know what they're missing ;)
#11 Posted by ydnarrewop (2137 posts) -
I'll use a little prognostication and say GS will give it a 9
#12 Posted by ebrezzy1 (1403 posts) -

The Last of Us is old

I'm already playing PS4 games

#13 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

This cannot be a serious question....

#14 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
Cool thanks a lot. It from the directors of uncharted who created this game. It seems interesting. Thanks for your feedback. I will now go ahead and play this game..
#15 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
i just check that also. Why they have to hold on a game so much time. The trailor was available in Feb or March, something like that?? Hope that it worth waiting so long time!!
#16 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
Thanks a lot bro!! Am pretty sure we will all enjoy this game. After all its from the directors of Uncharted Series.
#17 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -

It's perfect bro, you'll love it to death. I'd say 9.5-10 for sure! ;)

clr84651
Thanks a lot bro!! Am pretty sure we will all enjoy this game. After all its from the directors of Uncharted Series.
#18 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

i just check that also. Why they have to hold on a game so much time. The trailor was available in Feb or March, something like that?? Hope that it worth waiting so long time!!Avel23

Because it's still in development. It's not like the game is finished and they're just holding off on releasing it for the f*ck of it.

#19 Posted by mstrchf12 (246 posts) -
The Last of Us???? that game is so 2013 man.....naughty dog already released the prequel some time back called The First of Us....you play as Adam and you have to survive on the just formed Earth while dealing with the hormonally imbalanced Eve...
#20 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10068 posts) -
i just check that also. Why they have to hold on a game so much time. The trailor was available in Feb or March, something like that?? Hope that it worth waiting so long time!!Avel23
There isnt a hold idiot. Uncharted 3 came out last year, how would you expect them to release two games with a year from each other? Its still being developed, it not 100% yet. U3 came out November 2011 and TloU is coming out spring 2013. you should be thankfull that its releasing so early, and not in Winter 2013
#21 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -
So you're telling me I'm the last of us to play this game?
#22 Posted by _SOULtoSQUEEZE_ (1495 posts) -

So you're telling me I'm the last of us to play this game?bobaban

i see what you did there.

#23 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -

[QUOTE="Avel23"]i just check that also. Why they have to hold on a game so much time. The trailor was available in Feb or March, something like that?? Hope that it worth waiting so long time!!worlock77

Because it's still in development. It's not like the game is finished and they're just holding off on releasing it for the f*ck of it.

Alright so maybe there will be more better that uncharted series. What so you think. I am desperate to play this game!! Surely i gonna be magical!!
#24 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
The Last of Us???? that game is so 2013 man.....naughty dog already released the prequel some time back called The First of Us....you play as Adam and you have to survive on the just formed Earth while dealing with the hormonally imbalanced Eve...mstrchf12
Nice one mate. The First of us "Adam & Eve" together. Wow normally i guess that Adam is in search of Eve and had to overcome many dangerous creatures in purpose to F**K Eve at the end :))
#25 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
[QUOTE="Avel23"]i just check that also. Why they have to hold on a game so much time. The trailor was available in Feb or March, something like that?? Hope that it worth waiting so long time!!Nengo_Flow
There isnt a hold idiot. Uncharted 3 came out last year, how would you expect them to release two games with a year from each other? Its still being developed, it not 100% yet.U3 came out November 2011 and TloU is coming out spring 2013. you should be thankfull that its releasing so early, and not in Winter 2013

U may think whatever you want little crap!! I give a damn what you think or have to say about when i gonna be release. I can just say that we will have to play it the same way!!
#26 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -
[QUOTE="Avel23"]i just check that also. Why they have to hold on a game so much time. The trailor was available in Feb or March, something like that?? Hope that it worth waiting so long time!!Nengo_Flow
There isnt a hold idiot. Uncharted 3 came out last year, how would you expect them to release two games with a year from each other? Its still being developed, it not 100% yet.U3 came out November 2011 and TloU is coming out spring 2013. you should be thankfull that its releasing so early, and not in Winter 2013

U may think whatever you want little crap!! I give a damn what you think or have to say about when i gonna be release. I can just say that we will have to play it the same way!!
#27 Posted by Avel23 (43 posts) -