The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -

[QUOTE="LightR"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]have any of you guys tried these, or something similar? any thoughts? starwarsjunky

I haven't because I don't like the inverted feel. Extended triggers would probably be useful though.

i prefer the inverted feel of the 360. thats why i'm looking into it lol

Ugh, I hate that inverted feel. It's like I can't tell where the center is at.
#252 Posted by starwarsjunky (24722 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]

[QUOTE="LightR"] I haven't because I don't like the inverted feel. Extended triggers would probably be useful though.

anime_gamer007

Ugh, I hate that inverted feel. It's like I can't tell where the center is at.

well you're just weird then. FREAK!!!
#253 Posted by starwarsjunky (24722 posts) -
problem is, they're pricy considering what they are.
#254 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
Holy s***.. Just watched the Uncharted 3 cargo plane demo. That was awesome!! There is no story at all involved but I still feel like it was a spoiler.. MethodManFTW
Well, of course there were spoilers. They help the plane fly straight, dummy. :P
#255 Posted by LightR (17434 posts) -

[QUOTE="LightR"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]have any of you guys tried these, or something similar? any thoughts? starwarsjunky

I haven't because I don't like the inverted feel. Extended triggers would probably be useful though.

wtf!!! how the hell do you live with yourself?? :twisted:

#256 Posted by LightR (17434 posts) -
problem is, they're pricy considering what they are.starwarsjunky
How much?
#257 Posted by starwarsjunky (24722 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]problem is, they're pricy considering what they are.LightR
How much?

its like 8 bucks per set. :(
#258 Posted by starwarsjunky (24722 posts) -
chase rewards card + paying my rent/utilities using said card + amazon gift cards as an eligible reward = WINNING!!!!
#259 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
Light, you little fart in a jar.. why you remove my augments!? :evil:
#260 Posted by LightR (17434 posts) -
Light, you little fart in a jar.. why you remove my augments!? :evil:MrSelf-Destruct
SWJ said. I'm torn here.
#261 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]Light, you little fart in a jar.. why you remove my augments!? :evil:LightR
SWJ said. I'm torn here.

Haha! Just edit it every now and then. Change it to random things like "Why Futurama Sucks!" or "Best My Little Ponies Hentai Ever!!" Y'know.. just to confuse people. :P
#262 Posted by MethodManFTW (25500 posts) -
I'm having a strange urge to replay Shank. Man I loved that game.
#263 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
Yet another reason to own a PS Vita: Persona 1 - 4 will be available on it. Sold.
#264 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -
Yet another reason to own a PS Vita: Persona 1 - 4 will be available on it. Sold. MrSelf-Destruct
I've always wanted to play Persona 3 and 4. One of the few JRPGs I have an interest in.
#265 Posted by MethodManFTW (25500 posts) -
I could of gotten beaten to death because of how f***ing stupid this hat is. - Will Smith
#266 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
I could of gotten beaten to death because of how f***ing stupid this hat is. - Will SmithMethodManFTW
Haha. He must be talking about the one he wore in the intro of Fresh Prince. Oh wait... different Will Smith. :P
#267 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]I could of gotten beaten to death because of how f***ing stupid this hat is. - Will SmithMrSelf-Destruct
Haha. He must be talking about the one he wore in the intro of Fresh Prince. Oh wait... different Will Smith. :P

I have a real love/hate relationship with the 90s :P
#268 Posted by Young_Charter (19830 posts) -
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Why did the LBL V get locked ?? Im surprised a mod didn't contact me or say anything. . Well, if anyone would like, I would make the LBL VI in the next hour and get it done as soon as possible since Im off.MethodManFTW
Mushroom was talking about account suicide so that warrants locking the entire thread. I think this lbl works just fine tho

We'll keep this one. . Wow. . Thanks mushroom lol. . I know he's been begging to get banned but what a perfect way to take is all down :P. but cool.
#269 Posted by MethodManFTW (25500 posts) -
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]New SSX will suck. No fireworks, no bright lights according to kotaku - piece of trash confirmed.

I'm calling bulls*** on that one... Kotaku sucks, why do you read them? Quote from Weekend Confirmed PAXCast "SSX has gotten back to what SSX is, fireworks, explosions (?), and colors."
#270 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -

I need an adult.

#272 Posted by MethodManFTW (25500 posts) -
Wow, Bulletstorm was 15 bucks on Gamefly today. Doh!
#273 Posted by LightR (17434 posts) -
I was playing Minecraft today and I found an underground cave made entirely of ice and a cave that just dropped straight down like a world hole. Can't wait for the next update.
#274 Posted by MethodManFTW (25500 posts) -
SWJ or Texas, when you see this send me a message plz. :D
#275 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -

I was playing Minecraft today and I found an underground cave made entirely of ice and a cave that just dropped straight down like a world hole. Can't wait for the next update.LightR
May I ask you what exactly is the point of minecraft. Like is there a story to it or something?

#276 Posted by LightR (17434 posts) -

There is no story or anything to it at all really. It's basically just freeplay, and building cool things is my goal.

#277 Posted by LightR (17434 posts) -
Best Deus Ex video to date. I suggest you guys give it a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=whtNHRYJnrU
#278 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
I think Red Hot Chili Peppers is one of the best, most versatile and widely appealing bands since the Beatles AKA my favorite band next to the Beatles.
#279 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
[QUOTE="LightR"]Best Deus Ex video to date. I suggest you guys give it a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=whtNHRYJnrU

HAHA! That was great. I haven't had a chance to do fun things like that yet.
#280 Posted by roboccs (6897 posts) -
I was powerwashing my deck for the past 2 days so I'm behind on things... I didn't realize Chris Johnson signed his contract to end his holdout... Watch out OT lounge FF league, I'm coming for ya!! By the way, signs of getting old, my whole body hurts from working on the deck for the last 2 days
#281 Posted by commonfate (12132 posts) -

I missed you guys! :cry:

I am now sworn in as an official U.S. Soldier. I also got my #1 pick for a 15W UAV operator. I'll be working with everything from small remote controlled vehicles for recon to predator drone air strikes. Will be going to flight school and also picking up my pilot's license somewhere in the time being. I get a top security clearance and will be working hand to hand with the Air Force. I don't leave till January 3rd so I have about 4 months to get myself in shape and rank up to an E-3. 6 year contract and according to both my brothers and recruiter I have picked one of the most rare and sought after jobs by enlisting soldiers. My job training is 9 months long and I will be receiving 32 credits and an Associates degree in something aviation and aeronautical related. I'll hopefully end up turning that into a Bachelor's degree and will either transfer to the Air Force as a pilot or go work in the civilian industry as a commercial airliner pilot. I got so lucky, there were only 3 positions open and my recruiter was just checking at that time to see what jobs available and my recruiter called me up right at that time and said "DENNY. 15W IS OPEN!"

Anyways, hi everyone.

*lays back in lounge chair

#282 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -

I am now sworn in as an official U.S. Soldier. I also got my #1 pick for a 15W UAV operator. I'll be working with everything from small remote controlled vehicles for recon to predator drone air strikes. Will be going to flight school and also picking up my pilot's license somewhere in the time being. I get a top security clearance and will be working hand to hand with the Air Force. I don't leave till January 3rd so I have about 4 months to get myself in shape and rank up to an E-3. 6 year contract and according to both my brothers and recruiter I have picked one of the most rare and sought after jobs by enlisting soldiers. My job training is 9 months long and I will be receiving 32 credits and an Associates degree in something aviation and aeronautical related. I'll hopefully end up turning that into a Bachelor's degree and will either transfer to the Air Force as a pilot or go work in the civilian industry as a commercial airliner pilot. I got so lucky, there were only 3 positions open and my recruiter was just checking at that time to see what jobs available and my recruiter called me up right at that time and said "DENNY. 15W IS OPEN!"

Anyways, hi everyone.

commonfate
So, you get to say 'UAV's online" :P
#283 Posted by commonfate (12132 posts) -

[QUOTE="commonfate"]

Anyways, hi everyone.

anime_gamer007

Indeed I do :P

I also get to say "UAV's offline"

#284 Posted by Texas2089 (16434 posts) -

Anyways, hi everyone.

commonfate
Congrats man. Hope everything works out for when you go in. In the meantime, game it up because you won't be doing so for quite some time once you leave :P
#285 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -

[QUOTE="anime_gamer007"][QUOTE="commonfate"]

Anyways, hi everyone.

commonfate

Indeed I do :P

I also get to say "UAV's offline"

Aw, them damn stinger missiles!
#286 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
Just did the second boss fight in Deus Ex....... I... I really could have done without that. And how the hell did I ride down into a basement and walk out onto a freakin' heli-pad in the next room? :P
#287 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
Congrats, common!
#288 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -
I don't get it, how can they keep selling CoD games now? MW3 looks completely indistinguishable from the previous games and looks about as graphically impressive as CoD4 does now. Yet I'm pretty sure it's set to sell more than Black Ops which sold more than MW2. I don't understand anything anymore.
#289 Posted by MethodManFTW (25500 posts) -

Anyways, hi everyone.

commonfate

Awesome man! I'm proud of you dude! :P

#290 Posted by Texas2089 (16434 posts) -
Finally college football season. LETS GO FSU!
#291 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -

Anyways, hi everyone.

commonfate

Be careful, the fate the world rest on your shoulders. And grats :D

#292 Posted by MethodManFTW (25500 posts) -
So ready to go home. Also, your sig sucks ANIME GAMER! :P
#293 Posted by commonfate (12132 posts) -

Upgrade to Pro today!

#294 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]So ready to go home. Also, your sig sucks ANIME GAMER! :P

But my avatar is b****ing!
#295 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -
So, I played about 30 mins of MW2 multiplayer....
#297 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
I was told by a game informer editor that Dead Island is basically a zombie RPG. A zombie RPG. A zombie RPG. Why the hell does that sound so amazing?
#298 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13107 posts) -
There's apparently a lot of looting and fun ways to kill zombies and a great story and zombies in bikinis and just.... *brain sizzle*
#299 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6142 posts) -
As much as I love zombies, I'm done with games trying to do zombies. Just give it a break for a few years. L4D2 perfected the zombie game imo.
#300 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -
So, I played about 30 mins of MW2 multiplayer....anime_gamer007
Were you the guy that regretted buying Mw2 and Black ops, and I told you its inevitable to not get Mw3. :P