The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#29501 Posted by Texas2089 (16396 posts) -

@LightR said:

I couldn't remember if it was you or Yoko who had the Lightning PS3. It really seems like it's slipping under the radar, I was surprised to see it coming out before Valentine's day. Square seems so bad at building hype. What are you looking forward to being different or the same from XIII?

@Texas2089 said:

@LightR said:

@yokofox33 You excited at all for Lightning Returns?

I'm excited for it :P

Yeah that was me the Lightning PS3 but I think Yoko might actually have one too. I'm just looking forward to some more Lightning :P I tried the demo and while the combat seemed really simplistic in the beginning by the end boss I could already start to see there's a lot more to it and it seems like it'll be a really fun game. I liked the different classes and abilities and being able to change on the fly. All the reports I've read seem to say that the gameplay takes the best from XIII and XIII-2 while still improving on other areas so it should be pretty good game. Looking forward to finally seeing the story of the trilogy come to an end too. The way XIII-2 ended was just a giant TBC so I wanna see what happens.

#29502 Edited by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

Had to work a half day today to cover for the out of town guys that couldn't make the drive in thru the blizzard..

Home now though.. In time for Brad doing a Demon's Souls marathon. Hooray!

Really want to play some BF4 though...

#29503 Edited by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

Hmm... Ubisoft releasing Assassin's Creed IV: Freedom Cry as a standalone game. That's cool..

If you wanted a shorter experience with the game Freedom Cry definitely is that..

It also has a pretty lackluster ending, so it has a lot of parity with the main game.

Very cool DLC though, would definitely recommend giving Freedom Cry a shot for 14.95.

--edit

only coming to ps3, ps4, and pc. i have been noticing more and more games that are not releasing on Microsoft platforms lately.

#29504 Posted by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Ah FINALLY got to Level 50 Black Mage in FFXIV. Took forever but it's finally done. Got all my artifact gear and it looks so damn awesome. Now I just need to decide which class I wanna work on next. Gladiator was my second class early on and is my highest secondary class, but we already have a few people playing that so I'm thinking of doing Archer since nobody is playing Bard and I need to level it for cross-class skills for my Black Mage anyway.

grats! would highly recommend archer so you can get quelling strikes and raging strikes. moreso for raging. and yes, i still say you should switch over :P

Thanks! I already have Raging Strikes since 15 Archer is a requirement for unlocking Black Mage. I definitely plan on getting my Archer to at least 34 for Quelling Strikes, but I'm not sure if I would want to continue leveling my Bard to 50, or just go back to Gladiator. I've been working on the Gladiator the last couple days and I'm almost level 23 with that. I think I wanna at least get it to 30 to unlock Paladin and then go back and get my Archer to 34 and decide which one i wanna stick with from there. I'm sure I'll eventually have both to 50, just a matter of which one I wanna do first. I really need to get better gear for my Black Mage too. My average item level is only level 48. Other than my artifact gear everything else is only low to mid 40's. I wanna start getting Darklight gear but tomestones are such a pain to farm :( And I'm never switching mwahahaha. But really though we're finally starting to get more and more people at higher levels. Pretty much everyone in our Linkshell is high 30's, low 40's so pretty soon we'll be able to do Full Party dungeons with just us.

as you said, i'd recommend working on getting your darklight and relic. You won't be able to do titan yet, but you can start the early fights. philo tomes are easy to get in comparison to the myth ones. start with running wanderer's palace and crystal tower. they give 100 and 200 philo, respectively. and 30/50 myth. CT you can also get an ilevel 80 piece of gear each week.(resets monday mornings) So that would help a lot.

imo, warrior is a LOT more fun to play than glad/pld. overpower is just too awesome of a skill :P and thats not just cuz its my main. couldn't tell you how many people have said the same thing.

Yeah my friend plays Summoner as his main but he's been working on Warrior now as a secondary and he loves it. He just got Inner Beast and he's raving about it. Kinda makes me wanna play it too lol I do plan on eventually playing all classes. I went and did the starting quest for all of them so I do have them all unlocked, it's just a matter of putting the time into them.

As for the tomestones, I still have to do the Praetorium for the story so I haven't unlocked Crystal Tower yet or Wanderer's Palace. I'm gonna try and do that tonight after work so I start doing more of the post game stuff. My friend also suggest main scenario roulette which gives 200 philosophy I think so after I finish up the story i'll start trying that too.

i think it only gives you the bonus once a day, but i can't really remember. i have more than i need. lol. my whm is only 35, but has full darklight lol

#29505 Posted by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@LightR said:

I couldn't remember if it was you or Yoko who had the Lightning PS3. It really seems like it's slipping under the radar, I was surprised to see it coming out before Valentine's day. Square seems so bad at building hype. What are you looking forward to being different or the same from XIII?

@Texas2089 said:

@LightR said:

I'm excited for it :P

i just preordered a few hours ago =P

#29506 Edited by Terrencec06 (3402 posts) -

so I'm pretty happy. I won a Ghost Season pass on PS4 from Gamespot on Twitter.

I never win stuff.

#29507 Edited by yokofox33 (28983 posts) -

@LightR said:

I do have the Lightning PS3, but I am in no way looking forward to Lightning Returns. FFXIII was such a letdown for me. I haven't even played FXIII-2 yet. I'll get Lightning Returns when it hits 20 bucks in a few months.

#29508 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13044 posts) -

I hate my cat so much right now. The little bitch chewed the cord off my new Sennheisers. I don't think I'll be a cat person anymore. Reddit can suck it.

#29509 Edited by Young_Charter (19800 posts) -

I hate my cat so much right now. The little bitch chewed the cord off my new Sennheisers. I don't think I'll be a cat person anymore. Reddit can suck it.

Wow.. The one you recommended me to purchase ?

#29510 Edited by yokofox33 (28983 posts) -

My dog ate the corner of my Ni no Kuni collector's edition guide. And she totally chewed up and destroyed an unused 50 dollar Amazon giftcard. She basically ate a free game...

I still love her to death.

#29511 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13044 posts) -

@Young_Charter: Yup. The very one. I was able to splice the wire back together with some solder and electrical tape, but the cat can still go F herself.

@yokofox33: My boxer ate my front door and chewed a whole through my house. I never stopped loving her. Maybe I'm just more of a dog person. lol

#29512 Edited by Texas2089 (16396 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Ah FINALLY got to Level 50 Black Mage in FFXIV. Took forever but it's finally done. Got all my artifact gear and it looks so damn awesome. Now I just need to decide which class I wanna work on next. Gladiator was my second class early on and is my highest secondary class, but we already have a few people playing that so I'm thinking of doing Archer since nobody is playing Bard and I need to level it for cross-class skills for my Black Mage anyway.

grats! would highly recommend archer so you can get quelling strikes and raging strikes. moreso for raging. and yes, i still say you should switch over :P

Thanks! I already have Raging Strikes since 15 Archer is a requirement for unlocking Black Mage. I definitely plan on getting my Archer to at least 34 for Quelling Strikes, but I'm not sure if I would want to continue leveling my Bard to 50, or just go back to Gladiator. I've been working on the Gladiator the last couple days and I'm almost level 23 with that. I think I wanna at least get it to 30 to unlock Paladin and then go back and get my Archer to 34 and decide which one i wanna stick with from there. I'm sure I'll eventually have both to 50, just a matter of which one I wanna do first. I really need to get better gear for my Black Mage too. My average item level is only level 48. Other than my artifact gear everything else is only low to mid 40's. I wanna start getting Darklight gear but tomestones are such a pain to farm :( And I'm never switching mwahahaha. But really though we're finally starting to get more and more people at higher levels. Pretty much everyone in our Linkshell is high 30's, low 40's so pretty soon we'll be able to do Full Party dungeons with just us.

as you said, i'd recommend working on getting your darklight and relic. You won't be able to do titan yet, but you can start the early fights. philo tomes are easy to get in comparison to the myth ones. start with running wanderer's palace and crystal tower. they give 100 and 200 philo, respectively. and 30/50 myth. CT you can also get an ilevel 80 piece of gear each week.(resets monday mornings) So that would help a lot.

imo, warrior is a LOT more fun to play than glad/pld. overpower is just too awesome of a skill :P and thats not just cuz its my main. couldn't tell you how many people have said the same thing.

Yeah my friend plays Summoner as his main but he's been working on Warrior now as a secondary and he loves it. He just got Inner Beast and he's raving about it. Kinda makes me wanna play it too lol I do plan on eventually playing all classes. I went and did the starting quest for all of them so I do have them all unlocked, it's just a matter of putting the time into them.

As for the tomestones, I still have to do the Praetorium for the story so I haven't unlocked Crystal Tower yet or Wanderer's Palace. I'm gonna try and do that tonight after work so I start doing more of the post game stuff. My friend also suggest main scenario roulette which gives 200 philosophy I think so after I finish up the story i'll start trying that too.

i think it only gives you the bonus once a day, but i can't really remember. i have more than i need. lol. my whm is only 35, but has full darklight lol

Jealous. I did just finish up the main scenario now so I can start working on all the hard mode dungeons and start going for my relic weapon. The Ultima Weapon fights were pretty badass lol After seeing how much stuff just opened up for me I don't even have any desire to level secondary classes right now. I just wanna dive into all this new stuff with my Black Mage so my Gladiator and Archer are gonna have to go on hold for now lol

#29513 Edited by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Jealous. I did just finish up the main scenario now so I can start working on all the hard mode dungeons and start going for my relic weapon. The Ultima Weapon fights were pretty badass lol After seeing how much stuff just opened up for me I don't even have any desire to level secondary classes right now. I just wanna dive into all this new stuff with my Black Mage so my Gladiator and Archer are gonna have to go on hold for now lol

Would it make it better to know that i'm 2 pieces from i90? =P yeah. imo, the game really starts at 50. just wait til you do ultima hard mode. even more awesome. i really hope it gets an extreme. its a really fun fight! oh, and i FINALLY took down titan extreme last night. that guy was a bitch lol. ifrit is so much easier its hilarious. from what i've tried of it, its pretty much a healer fight.

#29514 Edited by Young_Charter (19800 posts) -

My family looses my W-2's WTF -__________________- It doesn't hurt to put it to the side or leave it in the mailbox maan.

#29515 Edited by Texas2089 (16396 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Would it make it better to know that i'm 2 pieces from i90? =P yeah. imo, the game really starts at 50. just wait til you do ultima hard mode. even more awesome. i really hope it gets an extreme. its a really fun fight! oh, and i FINALLY took down titan extreme last night. that guy was a bitch lol. ifrit is so much easier its hilarious. from what i've tried of it, its pretty much a healer fight.

Yeah I went and unlocked Ifrit and Ultima Hard Mode so I have them in my Duty Finder. Probably gonna try Ifrit tonight. I'm not looking forward to Titan extreme at all. I've done it twice so far (once for myself and once to help my friends) and made it through just fine, but I can see why people might have trouble with it, and that's just the normal fight. We do do have a pretty damn good healer though. When I did Garuda for the story 2 of us died when she did some big attack and for the last 1/3-1/2 of the fight was just the tank and my friend healing and watching him heal was just amazing. So if that fight comes down to healing I do feel confident that he can get the job done. It'll just depend on our second healer :P

#29516 Edited by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

Finally a normal day at work staff wise..

And I get a real day off tomorrow! Yay Xenu!

I passed out at like 10 last night, I think.. Have no recollection of anything after like 8. Dunno wtf happened. -___-

#29517 Posted by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Yeah I went and unlocked Ifrit and Ultima Hard Mode so I have them in my Duty Finder. Probably gonna try Ifrit tonight. I'm not looking forward to Titan extreme at all. I've done it twice so far (once for myself and once to help my friends) and made it through just fine, but I can see why people might have trouble with it, and that's just the normal fight. We do do have a pretty damn good healer though. When I did Garuda for the story 2 of us died when she did some big attack and for the last 1/3-1/2 of the fight was just the tank and my friend healing and watching him heal was just amazing. So if that fight comes down to healing I do feel confident that he can get the job done. It'll just depend on our second healer :P

Ifrit's pretty easy, provided you can dodge plumes and have the dps for nails. even beatable with the duty finder, usually. whats you character name, in case we ever get matched up?

#29518 Edited by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Cooking is quite difficult. Been cooking a lot of meals lately. I've overcooked meat, added too much salt, undercooked pasta and even burned a batch of peanut butter cookies.

But man when I nail something down it's just so satisfying.

#29519 Edited by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

Wowwwwwww. yup, ps4 definitely needs the ability to pause the downloading of updates...

unless i am just missing it, in which case, i am stupid.

but, this sucks. dcuo is downloading an 8gb patch that is taking up all my bandwidth. >_<

#29520 Posted by LightR (17417 posts) -

Cooking is quite difficult. Been cooking a lot of meals lately. I've overcooked meat, added too much salt, undercooked pasta and even burned a batch of peanut butter cookies.

My biggest issue is replicating meals with consistency. I can cook something I've never made before and it'll be amazing then I'll cook it again later and it is just barring okay. Its to hard to cook new things all the time too. :?

#29521 Posted by LightR (17417 posts) -

TLOU is winning all the awards at DICE. Best Mobile Game: TLOU Best MMO: TLOU

#29522 Posted by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

bf4 servers down and battlelog showing all my stats at 0. boo!

#29523 Edited by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

@LightR: lol, what did win best mobile game?

#29524 Posted by Texas2089 (16396 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Ifrit's pretty easy, provided you can dodge plumes and have the dps for nails. even beatable with the duty finder, usually. whats you character name, in case we ever get matched up?

My character's name is Sharia Rose. Can the Duty Finder match up people on different servers? I thought everything was all tied to the server.

#29525 Edited by LightR (17417 posts) -

@MethodManFTW said:

@LightR: lol, what did win best mobile game?

I missed it, but I think somewhere in the chat I saw PvZ2.

#29526 Posted by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

yeah, that's a good game.. i just started playing it last week. seems mostly fine to me after the patches (i guess). the pay for flowers are pretty dumb still.

i started playing deus ex the fall during my lunch breaks today.. only played 30 minutes of it seems pretty good so far.

#29527 Edited by LightR (17417 posts) -

I can't stand it when Twitch plays ads on videos that have been paused for over 5 minutes.

#29528 Edited by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

My character's name is Sharia Rose. Can the Duty Finder match up people on different servers? I thought everything was all tied to the server.

yeah, duty finder goes across all servers. not that there's a big chance, but ya never know...

#29529 Posted by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

nerds!

#29530 Edited by Young_Charter (19800 posts) -

@LightR said:

@whiskeystrike said:

My biggest issue is replicating meals with consistency. I can cook something I've never made before and it'll be amazing then I'll cook it again later and it is just barring okay. Its to hard to cook new things all the time too. :?

It happens. But I will admit I've been reconsidering going to college for it. I looking at Computers or business instead.

#29531 Edited by Texas2089 (16396 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

yeah, duty finder goes across all servers. not that there's a big chance, but ya never know...

Yeah it'll probably never happen but you never know. I just did Crystal Tower and yeah... it was a pretty awesome dungeon, but holy hell was that place confusing. The bosses tore me up too. Going through there really made me realize I'm in the big leagues now and before I start doing this kind of stuff I need to do my research. I must have died 5-6 times throughout. That cannot be happening every time I run it. Sucks you can only get 1 piece of gear a week too. I accidentally hit Greed on a piece of PUG/MNK gear at the first treasure drop and wound up getting it, and then at the very end a Crimson Vest dropped and I was forced to pass :( I hate myself so much now. I'm stuck with this piece of gear now and no way to get rid of it since I can't trade it or sell it. Guess I'll just offload it to my retainer and never speak of it again. Or at least until I finally decide to level PUG :P

#29532 Posted by Texas2089 (16396 posts) -

nerds!

We post on a gaming website. We're kind of all nerds :P

#29533 Posted by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Yeah it'll probably never happen but you never know. I just did Crystal Tower and yeah... it was a pretty awesome dungeon, but holy hell was that place confusing. The bosses tore me up too. Going through there really made me realize I'm in the big leagues now and before I start doing this kind of stuff I need to do my research. I must have died 5-6 times throughout. That cannot be happening every time I run it. Sucks you can only get 1 piece of gear a week too. I accidentally hit Greed on a piece of PUG/MNK gear at the first treasure drop and wound up getting it, and then at the very end a Crimson Vest dropped and I was forced to pass :( I hate myself so much now. I'm stuck with this piece of gear now and no way to get rid of it since I can't trade it or sell it. Guess I'll just offload it to my retainer and never speak of it again. Or at least until I finally decide to level PUG :P

lol. yeah, there's a lot of things you need to know, but all in all CT is really fun and mostly easy. i usually end up tanking just about everything when i go in. haha. the curse of having good gear, i guess. =/ but yeah, 200 philosophy and 50 myth ain't bad. at all. is there any specific fight in it you had problems figuring out?

#29534 Edited by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -
#29535 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

I aint no stinkin' nerd!

#29536 Posted by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@MethodManFTW said:

nerds!

speak for yourself!!!

#29537 Posted by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -
#29538 Edited by ryrulez (11594 posts) -

You're all dorks, at least.

#29539 Posted by MethodManFTW (25383 posts) -

@ryrulez said:

#29540 Edited by LightR (17417 posts) -

Going to watch the opening ceremonies later today. Is it true they didn't have the teams all walk in? I heard the wouldn't be doing that.

Also, ESO minimum settings look like WoW. Trying the beta later tonight to see if my Intel HD 3000 in my laptop can run it.

#29541 Edited by LightR (17417 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@MethodManFTW said:

nerds!

speak for yourself!!!

GEEK! I tend to get into debates over nerd and geeks a lot. -.-

#29542 Posted by Texas2089 (16396 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

lol. yeah, there's a lot of things you need to know, but all in all CT is really fun and mostly easy. i usually end up tanking just about everything when i go in. haha. the curse of having good gear, i guess. =/ but yeah, 200 philosophy and 50 myth ain't bad. at all. is there any specific fight in it you had problems figuring out?

Pretty much all of them lol After we wiped on the Bone Dragon they asked if anyone was new so I said I was and they explained that we had to kill the skeletons BEFORE the Dragon. We got it next try after that. Atomos was cake because they explained it. When we got to Thanatos the only explanation they gave was that you can only attack him when you're invisible. Ok? How the fuck do I become invisible and wtf are the pots for? So we wipe again, they explain it better and we beat it next try. Behemoth King we actually managed to beat first attempt, but I died like 3-4 times because nobody explained to me that I had to hide behind a comet when he casts Meteor (something I read afterwards). Archeron they explained about the hands a lot better and while we did wipe once, it really wasn't all that difficult a fight to get a grasp on. I think between doing them firsthand and reading a bit afterward I'll be much better prepared the next time I run it so hopefully I won't have nearly as many problems. Definitely need to get my gear up too before the next time. I was trying to save my Philosophy tomes for the Darklight robe but because my item level was only 48 when we unlocked it I had to burn some to replace one of my rings just to get my item level to 50 to even run it so I definitely need more than the minimum gear. You do get a nice chunk of tomestones for finishing it but it takes so damn long to do I don't really think it's viable for tome farming. I'll play around with it a bit. I still have Copperbell Hard and Haukke Hard I just unlocked plus a ton of other dungeons I haven't done yet too so I wanna work on those before attempting CT again. Hopefully I can at least farm enough tomes for my Darklight robe by the time Monday rolls around and the gear resets for CT so I can try for some more gear in there.

#29543 Edited by ryrulez (11594 posts) -

You're not actually talking about a game any more, are you.

#29544 Edited by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@ryrulez said:

You're not actually talking about a game any more, are you.

xD

#29545 Posted by starwarsjunky (24692 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Pretty much all of them lol After we wiped on the Bone Dragon they asked if anyone was new so I said I was and they explained that we had to kill the skeletons BEFORE the Dragon. We got it next try after that. Atomos was cake because they explained it. When we got to Thanatos the only explanation they gave was that you can only attack him when you're invisible. Ok? How the fuck do I become invisible and wtf are the pots for? So we wipe again, they explain it better and we beat it next try. Behemoth King we actually managed to beat first attempt, but I died like 3-4 times because nobody explained to me that I had to hide behind a comet when he casts Meteor (something I read afterwards). Archeron they explained about the hands a lot better and while we did wipe once, it really wasn't all that difficult a fight to get a grasp on. I think between doing them firsthand and reading a bit afterward I'll be much better prepared the next time I run it so hopefully I won't have nearly as many problems. Definitely need to get my gear up too before the next time. I was trying to save my Philosophy tomes for the Darklight robe but because my item level was only 48 when we unlocked it I had to burn some to replace one of my rings just to get my item level to 50 to even run it so I definitely need more than the minimum gear. You do get a nice chunk of tomestones for finishing it but it takes so damn long to do I don't really think it's viable for tome farming. I'll play around with it a bit. I still have Copperbell Hard and Haukke Hard I just unlocked plus a ton of other dungeons I haven't done yet too so I wanna work on those before attempting CT again. Hopefully I can at least farm enough tomes for my Darklight robe by the time Monday rolls around and the gear resets for CT so I can try for some more gear in there.

eh, if you don't actually wipe much its not bad for tomes. usually around 45 minutes. and way to fail :P

#29547 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69080 posts) -

Holy crap, wall of text

#29548 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13044 posts) -

Stop quoting each other, losers. Btw, that's what we are. Not geeks or nerds or furries or bronies or Sonic the Hedgehog fans or anything SWJ might think is cool. We're all just a big ol' bunch of losers. Except me, of course.

#29549 Posted by Young_Charter (19800 posts) -

@ryrulez said:

Lol Meth I remember that batman beyond opening man they snapped lol. That was one of the best batmans imo.