The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#28001 Posted by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

What in god's name would you do with Uplay friends? lol

Anyway, mine's Nephilym83, I believe.

do i even have it? i guess i probably have to...

#28002 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13017 posts) -

@starwarsjunky: You have it. Every major release since Assassin's Creed 2 required it. I think it's startrekaddict.

.....that would actually be a relevant user name for myself. :(

#28003 Posted by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

@starwarsjunky: You have it. Every major release since Assassin's Creed 2 required it. I think it's startrekaddict.

.....that would actually be a relevant user name for myself. :(

I've never watched a full episode of star trek

#28004 Edited by Young_Charter (19791 posts) -

After a good few days I was finally able to crate train my dog. She loves the crate the bed I put inside of it that I got on sale lol. I had to share that with you guys. This if my first personal own dog and I just found it amazing that dogs really can be cooperative if you're patient.

#28005 Posted by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

I thought Mass Effect 3 was fantastic, now looking at it I'm thinking maybe it's just good. . .

Any of you duders have uplay accounts? I need uplay friends! :P

texas2089. Btw, is that guy still selling those AC IV keys?

#28006 Edited by Terrencec06 (3380 posts) -

Kinda pissed Best Buy isn't matching Targets B2G1 deal. Looks like I wont be getting the Pre-order bonus stuff for BF4.

#28007 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13017 posts) -

The fuck? Where did my post go? Anyway...

@Terrencec06 you can usually get pre-order stuff on eBay in case you miss something you want. If it's a common bonus, it probably won't cost much at all.

#28008 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68512 posts) -

I thought Mass Effect 3 was fantastic, now looking at it I'm thinking maybe it's just good. . .

i recently played through it again and loved it even more

#28009 Posted by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

@MethodManFTW said:

Kk, I'll add you and SWJ when I get home from work.

I'm not sure if he is or not, I bought one. I'll check and see if there is some more.

#28010 Posted by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

What in god's name would you do with Uplay friends? lol

Haha, good question.

I dunno man, I've been playing more uPlay games and it is weird looking at 0 friends on my friends list. They also redesigned uplay again and now the friends list part looks like twitter for what games you are playing.. So kinda neat.

#28011 Edited by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@MethodManFTW said:

Kk, I'll add you and SWJ when I get home from work.

I'm not sure if he is or not, I bought one. I'll check and see if there is some more.

Cool thanks.

#28012 Edited by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

Man, last nights Walking Dead.

I'm like halfway through right now, that Hershel scene with the music was really good.

#28013 Posted by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

Oh no....

#28014 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68512 posts) -

I can't stand Zombie series or movies to be honest. I did like the Walking Dead game, but i just despise zombies being in everything these days

#28015 Edited by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

Zombie/infected type stories are some of my favorite. :D

#28016 Posted by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

Gangster stuff is definitely my favorite though... The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Goodfellas, The Godfather, etc..

#28017 Posted by Terrencec06 (3380 posts) -

Dragon Age Inquisition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f8xJMWRI-cA

#28018 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6137 posts) -

Gangster stuff is definitely my favorite though... The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Goodfellas, The Godfather, etc..

Man, I need to get back to The Wire. Watched up to a couple episodes in Season 4 and that was like a month ago. I've just been so busy with school and other shit.

#28019 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68512 posts) -

Zombie/infected type stories are some of my favorite. :D

Not mine :P. I just don't see the appeal

#28020 Edited by ryrulez (11591 posts) -

lol

#28021 Edited by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -
#28022 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68512 posts) -

who cares about that really? It's only going to be in your shelf anyways

#28024 Edited by LightR (17399 posts) -

@ryrulez said:

lol

Horizontal stand sold separately.

#28025 Posted by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

hey texas you see they're doing a special event in FF14 for lightning?

#28026 Posted by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

I remembered hearing something about it a while ago. Have they finally said when it starts?

#28027 Edited by Terrencec06 (3380 posts) -

@ryrulez said:

lol

ps0/10

Theirs is probably missing one of the little rubber stands, if not then that sucks but oh well.

#28028 Edited by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -
#28029 Posted by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

I remembered hearing something about it a while ago. Have they finally said when it starts?

yep. starts tomorrow, and runs through dec 9.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fe833c29e2b2348e155524a0e60d271adb19db70

(anyone know how to add a link without having to use the link button above?)

things you can get:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2013/Lightning_Strikes/

like how they're level 13. lol.

#28030 Posted by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fe833c29e2b2348e155524a0e60d271adb19db70

things you can get:

Cool. Finally gives me a reason to hop back on FFXIV :P Gonna need to do some serious power leveling by the time Chapter 4 comes out though. I'm only level 38 and the levels are starting to come extremely slow. Can't wait to start my Lightning cosplay.

#28031 Posted by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

things you can get:

Cool. Finally gives me a reason to hop back on FFXIV :P Gonna need to do some serious power leveling by the time Chapter 4 comes out though. I'm only level 38 and the levels are starting to come extremely slow. Can't wait to start my Lightning cosplay.

no reason to get on? go on balmung. i play all the time ;) i'm level 44, should be 50 by next week. might level my glad up as well before i start endgame so i can play as either, since they share the same armor.

#28032 Edited by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

It's not that I don't have a reason. I want to play but it's so hard to tear myself away from Pokemon. I'm working on a 'Living Pokedex' and it's extremely time consuming. This is just the motivation I need to get back on though.

#28033 Edited by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

It's not that I don't have a reason. I want to play but it's so hard to tear myself away from Pokemon. I'm working on a 'Living Pokedex' and it's extremely time consuming. This is just the motivation I need to get back on though.

i never could truly get into pokemon. i may beat a game, but then i lose all interest. all the EV training and stuff sounds interesting, but i just can't care. not that i need anything else to devour my time...

#28034 Posted by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

i never could truly get into pokemon. i may beat a game, but then i lose all interest. all the EV training and stuff sounds interesting, but i just can't care. not that i need anything else to devour my time...

Oh I'm not into EV training either. I don't play competitively so really no reason for me delve into that. I ususally just finish up the E4, get the post game Legendaries and then usually stop but I do enjoy trying to complete the Pokedex though. I managed to get all 151 in my Red version way back but since then I've never actually seen it through and completed it in any of the other games. With the Pokemon Bank coming out though it gives me a little extra motivation since I know that if I can finish it in my X Version then I'll be able to transfer them all over to complete it for every game going forward. Since I'll already have everything, it'll just be a matter of getting all the new ones with each new game.

#28035 Edited by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

Oh I'm not into EV training either. I don't play competitively so really no reason for me delve into that. I ususally just finish up the E4, get the post game Legendaries and then usually stop but I do enjoy trying to complete the Pokedex though. I managed to get all 151 in my Red version way back but since then I've never actually seen it through and completed it in any of the other games. With the Pokemon Bank coming out though it gives me a little extra motivation since I know that if I can finish it in my X Version then I'll be able to transfer them all over to complete it for every game going forward. Since I'll already have everything, it'll just be a matter of getting all the new ones with each new game.

if they make it so all the ds/3ds games can upload to it, i'd possibly actually start trying to "catch them all" but i doubt they will, so i won't. lol.

#28036 Posted by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

if they make it so all the ds/3ds games can upload to it, i'd possibly actually start trying to "catch them all" but i doubt they will, so i won't. lol.

pretty sure all ds and 3ds games upload to it. i know more than just x/y do.

#28037 Edited by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

I believe it's only compatible with Black/White, Black 2/White 2, and X/Y. I think they shut down communications for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver sadly. Shame since it would give me easy access to the Legendaries for those games which means less I'd have to worry about. I have a decent number of Pokemon I'm gonna transfer over from my Black Version though. I have a few event Legendaries like Arceus, Darkrai, Victini, and a Mewtwo. With the Mewtwo I got in my X Version I'll have 2 so I should be able to trade away the extra one for another Legendary I'm missing.

#28038 Posted by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Texas2089 said:

pretty sure all ds and 3ds games upload to it. i know more than just x/y do.

its free, right?

#28039 Posted by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

pokeman bank is 5 bucks a year i believe.

#28040 Edited by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

Yeah there's a free 30 day trial I think and then it's $5 a year.

#28041 Edited by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

pokeman bank is 5 bucks a year i believe.

thats not bad. now i gotta decide if i want to devote the time/effort...

#28042 Edited by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

One nice thing about the cold is that everything gets shut down because the roads get so icy. Good stuff if you get paid salary. 4

#28043 Posted by MethodManFTW (25326 posts) -

That sounds fun.

#28044 Posted by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

One nice thing about the cold is that everything gets shut down because the roads get so icy. Good stuff if you get paid salary. 4

lol. i just hate how NO ONE knows how to drive in it. traffic slows to a stop and it literally takes twice the time to get to work when we get ANY snow...regardless if its on the road or not...

#28045 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68512 posts) -

Finally they realized they had to do this

#28046 Edited by Texas2089 (16372 posts) -

@whiskeystrike said:

lol. i just hate how NO ONE knows how to drive in it. traffic slows to a stop and it literally takes twice the time to get to work when we get ANY snow...regardless if its on the road or not...

That is my least favorite part about snow too, is how OTHER people drive. People are just idiots when there's even an inch of snow on the ground. I got an SUV with 4 wheel drive so I roll right through it so get out of my damn way!

#28047 Edited by Ace_of_Spades90 (715 posts) -

As a kid, I always wanted snow. Now? Not so much. I love it here. Everyday (well almost every day) is sunny with blue skies. "Winter" here in Cali is still warm enough to the point where people are still wearing shorts and flip flops, lounging on the beach all day lol.

#28048 Posted by Terrencec06 (3380 posts) -

this week back at work has been rough.

#28049 Posted by Terrencec06 (3380 posts) -

OMG... I wish everyone would calm down about all the review scores until we see the Xbox One reviews. Right now we have nothing to compare them to. Now when those Reviews come and they are much higher. Xbox can brag all they want. Until then I'll have to stay out of system wars.

#28050 Edited by starwarsjunky (24662 posts) -

OMG... I wish everyone would calm down about all the review scores until we see the Xbox One reviews. Right now we have nothing to compare them to. Now when those Reviews come and they are much higher. Xbox can brag all they want. Until then I'll have to stay out of system wars.

its system wars. its just bad.