The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#27951 Posted by Texas2089 (16378 posts) -

I started Tales of Xillia last night. I seriously can't get enough of it. That battle system...

Bout time you got to it. ToX was awesome. Really can't wait for ToX 2.

#27952 Posted by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -
#27953 Posted by Young_Charter (19793 posts) -

Got my dog today. She's a Papillion and I believe a mix. My girlfriend wanted her the moment she saw her so since it was her birthday and I live in an apartment I gave in. I never had my personal own Dog companion. So far she is one of the most well behaved dogs I have witnessed.

#27954 Posted by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

Man, Big Sean running radio rap lately.

Cool with me, I think he is pretty good for the most part.

#27955 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Screw the Alaskan cold. I ain't made for this.

#27956 Edited by Young_Charter (19793 posts) -

Man, Big Sean running radio rap lately.

Cool with me, I think he is pretty good for the most part.

his last album was great. This album. . . Well let's say I'm more interested with the in depth hip hop albums this year.

#27957 Posted by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

Hmm... Can get AC4 on uplay for 25 bucks...

i dunnooooooo

#27958 Edited by Texas2089 (16378 posts) -

Screw the Alaskan cold. I ain't made for this.

I say the same thing pretty much everyday about the Jersey cold so I don't think I'd last a day in Alaska :P

#27959 Posted by Texas2089 (16378 posts) -

i dunnooooooo

Where at? I'd be all over that.

#27960 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

Xbone official Watch_Dogs gameplay video looks nice. They even forgot to edit out the PS4 button prompts. lol

it's not as bad as this...

They may just be so devoted that they never played TLoU. Which is still pretty bad. :P

#27961 Edited by AutoPilotOn (7886 posts) -

Ps4 includes 30day psn+ music unlimited and also 10dollar psn credit. Can't wait till 15th

#27962 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68557 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

Xbone official Watch_Dogs gameplay video looks nice. They even forgot to edit out the PS4 button prompts. lol

it's not as bad as this...

They may just be so devoted that they never played TLoU. Which is still pretty bad. :P

dude, advertising for the biggest exclusive of the year and it is not yours is pretty bad :P

#27963 Posted by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

@MethodManFTW said:

i dunnooooooo

Where at? I'd be all over that.

Guy on a forum I read has some keys for sale. Extras from nVidia code bundles I would imagine.

#27964 Edited by ryrulez (11591 posts) -

cow house

#27965 Posted by Terrencec06 (3382 posts) -
#27966 Posted by Ace_of_Spades90 (715 posts) -

@Ace_of_Spades90 said:

I started Tales of Xillia last night. I seriously can't get enough of it. That battle system...

Yeah, it's really good : )

Currently my team is Jude, Milla, and Alvin. I haven't met anyone else yet. One thing I'm confused about, though, is weapon and accessory upgrading--is there such a thing in this game? Tales of Graces F's upgrading was crazy complex (I still don't understand some of it, ha).

Anyhow, are you going to pick up Tales of Symphonia, Texas?

#27967 Posted by The_Last_Ride (68557 posts) -

Finally got around playing Proteus. What a pretty game, got it for 20 bucks (which is a steal here) and i am happy with it. Loads of replay value

#27968 Posted by supa_badman (16617 posts) -
#27969 Edited by Young_Charter (19793 posts) -

@Young_Charter: You hear Pusha T's MNIMN?

THAT is some good shit

IT WAS that album is very good and the production is FANTASTIC. What is your favorite track ? I enjoy Suicide, Nostalgia, and 40 Acres.

#27970 Posted by Terrencec06 (3382 posts) -
#27971 Posted by Young_Charter (19793 posts) -

@Terrencec06:

It was meh to me imo. It wasn't finally famous which was pretty obvious because he already is lol. But when it came to Juicy J's album and Big Sean's, I had to pass them up.

#27972 Edited by Texas2089 (16378 posts) -

@Texas2089 said:

@Ace_of_Spades90 said:

Yeah, it's really good : )

Currently my team is Jude, Milla, and Alvin. I haven't met anyone else yet. One thing I'm confused about, though, is weapon and accessory upgrading--is there such a thing in this game? Tales of Graces F's upgrading was crazy complex (I still don't understand some of it, ha).

Anyhow, are you going to pick up Tales of Symphonia, Texas?

Nah there's no weapon upgrading or any kind of synthesis at all which was kind of a drag. You get better weapons, armor, accessories, etc. by turning in materials to upgrade your shops. The higher the shop level the better stuff they sell. Personally I just focused on armor and weapon shops and got those as high as I could as I went through the game. Just make sure to look out for multipliers when you turn in your materials. Wait until there is at least a 2x multiplier before handing in anything, and preferably wait for a 3x.

And yeah I'm definitely getting ToS. Never got around to playing in on GameCube so I'm excited to finally play it.

#27973 Posted by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

Went ahead and paid for AC4...

All the AC stuff in that games looks so uninteresting to me... But pirates are dope!

Butt pirates on the other hand. Doper.

#27974 Posted by Young_Charter (19793 posts) -

So skeptical about owning a PS4 this year. I'd rather keep my money. I got a few things to pay off and I don't want to risk investing in one at this time.

#27975 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

Why isn't BF Bad Company 1 on PC? That's one of the few military FPSs I think about often. I miss ol' Sweetwater, you know? BFBC2 just isn't the same.

#27976 Edited by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

@LightR Platinum just isn't happening. Been hovering around Gold I for several dozen matches now. Such a shame too, was only one win away from plat once and now I just can't get back up there.

Can't complain as it's been a good season, climbing all the way from Bronze I. Now it's time for my annual break from League and to seriously delve into that backlog. First up Kingdom Hearts, Grand Theft Auto V and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

#27977 Edited by supa_badman (16617 posts) -

@supa_badman said:

THAT is some good shit

IT WAS that album is very good and the production is FANTASTIC. What is your favorite track ? I enjoy Suicide, Nostalgia, and 40 Acres.

Numbers on the boards and Nosetalgia are especially my favorites.

I like King Push though

#27978 Posted by supa_badman (16617 posts) -

also, STILL don't know how to put up an avatar. I tried more than enough times -___-

#27979 Edited by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

Bf 4 has been such a disappointing game all it does it freeze every few games. Can't believe Dice would release such a terrible game.

#27980 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

Could you imagine a Fallout game with graphics on par with BF4 and a central plot comparable to TLoU? That'd probably my all-time favorite game.

#27981 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

I am loving the dualshock 4 controller it just feels so much better. The indents on the thumbsticks and small curve of the triggers and general feel of it is so much nicer.

#27982 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

Lol. I superimposed my face onto Matt smith's head (very poorly, I might add) and made it my FB profile picture. An embarrassing number of family and friends believe it's legit and telling me how great I look in a bow tie. I knew I should have went with Tom Baker. Hat, fro, and scarf. They can't handle that.

#27983 Posted by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

@MrSelf-Destruct: No I can't imagine that.

Man, I wish I was into the Fallout games.. New Vegas on PC seems like it would be a good time if the combat jived with me.

#27984 Edited by Young_Charter (19793 posts) -

@Young_Charter said:

@supa_badman said:

THAT is some good shit

Numbers on the boards and Nosetalgia are especially my favorites.

I like King Push though

I Know you def listened to The Weeknd's Kissland. . That album was fire. Technically his debut imo.

#27985 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

Well, shit. BF3's campaign is pretty good. It'd be a lot cooler if they made another comedy/drama like Bad Company, but this works, too.

#27986 Posted by anime_gamer007 (6138 posts) -

Well, shit. BF3's campaign is pretty good. It'd be a lot cooler if they made another comedy/drama like Bad Company, but this works, too.

Battlefield 3?! BF3's campaign is hot garbage.

#27988 Edited by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

I thought the bf3 campaign was boring.

Glad you like it though!

#27989 Edited by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

A religion of science.

#27990 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68557 posts) -

I thought the bf3 campaign was boring.

Glad you like it though!

COD, Battlefield and any modern shooter don't give a crap about singleplayer

#27991 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

I've actually really enjoyed all the Call of Duty campaigns that I've played (played every one up to Black Ops). Same with the first Bad Company.

#27992 Edited by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

I thought BF4's first mission was alright tried playing the second mission to only find out that I lost my progress.. Freaking dice needs to fix their game. The additional weapons at least give some incentive to try it out.

#27993 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

I thought BF4's first mission was alright tried playing the second mission to only find out that I lost my progress.. Freaking dice needs to fix their game. The additional weapons at least give some incentive to try it out.

Yeah, I am finding that it's buggy as hell. I've had to commit suicide a few times over objectives that would not appear or would not complete. I was supposed to flank a MG nest. Marker was there, nest wasn't. I boosted a guy up so he could drop down a ladder. He just stood there. Ladder never came down. I crawled across a rooftop to launch an RPG up a sniper's butt. The RPG launched straight at the building, but it just disappeared, never hitting the target and completing the objective. There were a few more, but you get the picture.

#27994 Posted by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

Mass Effect 3 is maybe not the game I thought it was..

Also, I really need to play Amnesia.. I have made like zero progress in that game.. I think it is bad level design but I do suck at puzzle games..

#27995 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

Is that good or bad? I have been considering playing through the series again, but I have a feeling it just won't be the same...

#27996 Edited by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

@MrSelf-Destruct: Not a bad thing really, just not as good as I remembered.

Pacing seems really bad this time around.

#27998 Edited by The_Last_Ride (68557 posts) -

How so?

#27999 Edited by MethodManFTW (25333 posts) -

I thought Mass Effect 3 was fantastic, now looking at it I'm thinking maybe it's just good. . .

Any of you duders have uplay accounts? I need uplay friends! :P

#28000 Edited by MrSelf-Destruct (13021 posts) -

What in god's name would you do with Uplay friends? lol

Anyway, mine's Nephilym83, I believe.