The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -

[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"] MethodManFTW
I thought it was something you got if you bought the game new; the sort of promotion EA does all the time now. Even then, if you bought the game within the first week I would've thought you'd get it. The Gamestop in my town always seems to order extras early on so they get all the bonuses.

I thought they really like me.. We always have long conversations when I go in there... Maybe they just like messing with people with tired eyes... :P Oh well, let me know what you do on the mission if you play it.

Well I just picked my game right off the shelf and and bought it. They put the price sticker onthe blasted cover slip though. That hurt me deep. :P

#102 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -
lmao!!
#103 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13127 posts) -
Man, I forgot about the explosive mission pack. Steam's Augmented Edition didn't even include that stuff. I remember playing the leaked beta and blowing crap up with the remote detonator, but never could figure out why it didn't show up in the full game. I really hope that crap becomes DLC soon. I want those little blue bags of k-BOOM!
#104 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
Man, I forgot about the explosive mission pack. Steam's Augmented Edition didn't even include that stuff. I remember playing the leaked beta and blowing crap up with the remote detonator, but never could figure out why it didn't show up in the full game. I really hope that crap becomes DLC soon. I want those little blue bags of k-BOOM! MrSelf-Destruct
There's also another pack which you got for preordering at places other than Gamestop. I'd imagine you would have gotten one of them since you would've needed to preorder the Augmented Edition?
#105 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13127 posts) -
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Yea, I actually have a screenshot of the post he made in OT. :P

Ha! I didn't know he actually posted it. Silly guy. I warned him.

I'll send you the pic in a bit. He talked about getting himself banned a long time ago but never thought he would actually do it. Nice sig by the way. :)

Holy hell, man. He called out the two I said, too. I feel bad now. I really didn't want him to do that at all. He didn't even go out with a bang. No rant. No excessive swearing. No burns. I am disappoint. :|
#106 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13127 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]Man, I forgot about the explosive mission pack. Steam's Augmented Edition didn't even include that stuff. I remember playing the leaked beta and blowing crap up with the remote detonator, but never could figure out why it didn't show up in the full game. I really hope that crap becomes DLC soon. I want those little blue bags of k-BOOM! LightR
There's also another pack which you got for preordering at places other than Gamestop. I'd imagine you would have gotten one of them since you would've needed to preorder the Augmented Edition?

Na, I didn't get the Aug Edition because it was just stuff like art and music and whatever. No missions or weapons or anything cool like that. The only preorder bonus Steam had was... wait for it... Team Fortress 2 items. lol
#107 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] Ha! I didn't know he actually posted it. Silly guy. I warned him. MrSelf-Destruct
I'll send you the pic in a bit. He talked about getting himself banned a long time ago but never thought he would actually do it. Nice sig by the way. :)

Holy hell, man. He called out the two I said, too. I feel bad now. I really didn't want him to do that at all. He didn't even go out with a bang. No rant. No excessive swearing. No burns. I am disappoint. :|

No ladies. :/
#108 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -

Yeah that was weak as far as account suicide goes.. That's easily my favorite account suicide post tho, nothing gross. :P Grands was the worst... beastiality and naked trannies.. =/

#109 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13127 posts) -

Yeah that was weak as far as account suicide goes.. That's easily my favorite account suicide post tho, nothing gross. :P Grands was the worst... beastiality and naked trannies.. =/

MethodManFTW
SERIOUSLY!? HAHAHAHA!!! I mean... ew. :P
#110 Posted by starwarsjunky (24729 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]

MrSelf-Destruct
SERIOUSLY!? HAHAHAHA!!! I mean... ew. :P

it was horrrrrrrible, but hilarious. lol
#111 Posted by kweeni (10896 posts) -
A new lounge with a short, crappy first post. :o Anyway Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection vs Street Figther III 3rd Strike Online Edition. Which one to buy? D:
#112 Posted by kweeni (10896 posts) -
Also this thread has 100+ posts why isn't it hot?
#113 Posted by starwarsjunky (24729 posts) -
Also this thread has 100+ posts why isn't it hot?kweeni
because it was made by LightR. clearly.
#114 Posted by starwarsjunky (24729 posts) -
guys....i have some bad news... :( [spoiler] after today, i'll no longer be a radical ninja :cry: [/spoiler]
#115 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13127 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]guys....i have some bad news... :( [spoiler] after today, i'll no longer be a radical ninja :cry: [/spoiler]

What? You gonna do what that last radical ninja did and post a suicide thread?
#116 Posted by starwarsjunky (24729 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]guys....i have some bad news... :( [spoiler] after today, i'll no longer be a radical ninja :cry: [/spoiler]

no, gamespot's gonna force to be the next level name :cry:
#117 Posted by starwarsjunky (24729 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]guys....i have some bad news... :( [spoiler] after today, i'll no longer be a radical ninja :cry: [/spoiler]

no, gamespot's gonna force to be the next level name :cry:

note to mods: i am in no way, shape, or form going to account suicide. I AM NOT GOING TO. please don't ban me :(
#118 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -
#119 Posted by starwarsjunky (24729 posts) -
akinator can't get jody :( lol
#120 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -
Jody is a nobody.. :P It got Will Smith (from Tested), Ryan Davis and Jim Halpert... Couldn't get Justin MacElroy tho.
#121 Posted by jerkface96 (9189 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Jody is a nobody.. :P It got Will Smith (from Tested), Ryan Davis and Jim Halpert... Couldn't get Justin MacElroy tho.

hes gotten a bunch of small time UFC fighters when I did it and even the dude who gets his arm chopped off in the bar in Star Wars The New Hope LOL.
#122 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
A new lounge with a short, crappy first post. :o Anyway Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection vs Street Figther III 3rd Strike Online Edition. Which one to buy? D:kweeni
Well I could always edit it so if you have any ideas let me know. I did just think of doing mad libs for the original LBL first post but that'd just butcher it. :P
#123 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -
[QUOTE="kweeni"]A new lounge with a short, crappy first post. :o Anyway Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection vs Street Figther III 3rd Strike Online Edition. Which one to buy? D:LightR
Well I could always edit it so if you have any ideas let me know. I did just think of doing mad libs for the original LBL first post but that'd just butcher it. :P

i vote pictures of puppies so when i accidentally click on the first page instead of the last page at least ill get nice pictures :D
#124 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
[QUOTE="kweeni"]Also this thread has 100+ posts why isn't it hot?starwarsjunky
because it was made by LightR. clearly.

Exactly. The threads I seldomly make always get 100 posts so you can't really define it as hot, since it is still quite normal ATM. :)
#125 Posted by starwarsjunky (24729 posts) -

Jody is a nobody.. :P It got Will Smith (from Tested), Ryan Davis and Jim Halpert... Couldn't get Justin MacElroy tho.MethodManFTW

j-Mac is awesome lol :P

#126 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="kweeni"]A new lounge with a short, crappy first post. :o Anyway Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection vs Street Figther III 3rd Strike Online Edition. Which one to buy? D:MethodManFTW

i vote pictures of puppies so when i accidentally click on the first page instead of the last page at least ill get nice pictures :D

We should also do something like that for page 9. I accidentally click that page all the time.
#127 Posted by kweeni (10896 posts) -
Meh I'm gonna go with SF3, keep hearing MK Arcade Edition's online sucks hard. Not surprised though, Mortal Kombat 9's online is pretty sucky too. Plus the demo of SF3 was awesome. A pain for my thumbs, but fun. Full game will probably set my thumbs on fire...but it's worth it. To bad I suck at the game though. Playing with a controller is hard, sometimes my moves won't even come out. That's why there is training mode I guess. :D I want an arcade stick. D:
#128 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -

MK's online works just fine for me. MvC3's online is nearly perfect for me (and a lot on here say it sucks).. SSFIVAE's works just fine too..

Most games start out bad and get better, I expect the same with SF3, as it is right now, it's netcode is not so good.

Haven't bought MK collection yet but I got to assume the online will get much better unless they gave it the MK2 SOE treatment..

edit;//

#129 Posted by kweeni (10896 posts) -
[QUOTE="kweeni"]A new lounge with a short, crappy first post. :o Anyway Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection vs Street Figther III 3rd Strike Online Edition. Which one to buy? D:LightR

Well you could talk about how awesome I am but that would be kinda gay so post a pic of a ps3 instead.
#130 Posted by kweeni (10896 posts) -
Man I remember how horrible Mortal Kombat's online used to be. I couldn't even get in a frigin get. And if I did it would disconnect before the first round is even over. It was the worst online experience I ever had... Glad it's fixed now. Still not that great though.. Wish there was a demo of MvC3.. Btw is SF3 even avaible in Europe??? I just checked and I can only find the demo in the store. And when I click on "Unlock full game" in the demo it says there are currently no items that I can buy? WTF??
#131 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -
Yeah 3S is out in EU.. MK collection isnt tho :(
#132 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13127 posts) -
I just did Jim Sterling on Akinator.com and the last three questions were: Is he British? Is he controversial? Is he fat? lmao
#133 Posted by kweeni (10896 posts) -
Man I still can't find it. :/ Meh it's not like I'm buying it right now. I'll probably buy it next week or so. As for MK I'm sure it will be out in EU soon. Man I hate it how EU always get everything last. :( Also I hope NRS will remove that damn region lock from MK some day...
#134 Posted by MethodManFTW (25562 posts) -
LightR!
#135 Posted by Laser_Hunter (4780 posts) -
yo someone send me the pic of bigsmokes demise :P
#136 Posted by supa_badman (16626 posts) -

[QUOTE="supa_badman"]

Nah, smells too much like hair and piss tbh

LightR

Should I cancel my order for this then?

I can't imagine what it smells like.

That is the dumbest and geekiest thing I have ever regretted setting my eyes upon.

[spoiler] I must have it. [/spoiler]

#137 Posted by Laser_Hunter (4780 posts) -
Oh wow... lol. So he got banned for speaking badly about mods or for the fingers?
#138 Posted by Texas2089 (16442 posts) -
So mushroom actually went through with it then and got banned? For no reason pretty much. smh. Somebody send me the picture :P
#139 Posted by Texas2089 (16442 posts) -
Also, I can't believe they actually locked the old LBL just because you guys were talking about that. They should have just modded the people that were talking about it and left the thread alone. At least we still have a new one though.
#140 Posted by Laser_Hunter (4780 posts) -
Also, I can't believe they actually locked the old LBL just because you guys were talking about that. They should have just modded the people that were talking about it and left the thread alone. At least we still have a new one though.Texas2089
Sorta goes back to the stupid mods topic :P
#141 Posted by Texas2089 (16442 posts) -
lol apparently they're making a Persona fighting game with characters from P3 and P4. I absolutely loved P3 and P4, but this is just ridiculous. I can't imagine it being any good.
#142 Posted by Scianix-Black (19295 posts) -
[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Jody is a nobody.. :P It got Will Smith (from Tested), Ryan Davis and Jim Halpert... Couldn't get Justin MacElroy tho.

hes gotten a bunch of small time UFC fighters when I did it and even the dude who gets his arm chopped off in the bar in Star Wars The New Hope LOL.

oooo u r in new lounge harroooo
#143 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
LightR! MethodManFTW
Did I miss something?
#144 Posted by blabbyboy (2612 posts) -

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]LightR! LightR
Did I miss something?

#145 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
I'm so confused right now.
#146 Posted by LightR (17441 posts) -
Wait what? You got that from the Yogiverse...
#147 Posted by Laser_Hunter (4780 posts) -
IGN updated their top 25 PS3 games.... Mass Effect 2 is number 2; is it really that good? I haven't played it but I've been meaning to...
#148 Posted by Laser_Hunter (4780 posts) -
Also I think my project for next summer will be to play all 5 God of War games in chronological (NOT release) order.... hopefully I don't get tired of the gameplay yes i am that cool that I have video game ambitions and plans :P
#149 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
IGN updated their top 25 PS3 games.... Mass Effect 2 is number 2; is it really that good? I haven't played it but I've been meaning to...Laser_Hunter
It was pretty good but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 list. I still need to beat ME on the laptop. Only have about 6-8 hours of it played so far.
#150 Posted by roboccs (6924 posts) -
So my wife and mother in law went shopping for the evening, and when they got home, I was the proud owner of a shiny new Madden NFL12!! I skipped Madden 11 and I had no intention of getting 12 even though I thought the demo was good and I think the new additions to franchise will really improve things since I last got into Madden. They just went ahead and surprised me with it... how cool is that!