The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="LightR"]

SWJ you need to check this out! The pictures on this site are insanely awesome! I bookmarked it, there's tons more of cool stuff on other pages too.

http://pinterest.com/dganda/in-a-galaxy-far-far-away/

Oh my god, dude, there is so much win on that page! I WANT ALL THOSE THINGS! I was going to post a couple that I really like, but then I couldn't choose. :P

There's so many things I wished I owned. I'd be the happiest person alive if everything in my house was Star Wars themed.
Also, Light, you win many internets for editing the thread title. Optimal choice, sir. MrSelf-Destruct
I'm going to leave it as is now. I'm tempted to join everyone with thier Deus Ex get ups. :P
#52 Posted by c_rakestraw (14717 posts) -

WHAT. HAVE. YOU. GUYS. DONE.gial240

The unspeakable. The unspeakable.

#53 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

OMG I just finished the game. I absolutely LOVE the ending. [spoiler] It's similar to the ending of another story I've seen. Both are great. [/spoiler]

#54 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

After much thinking i'm getting a PS3 in December, was originally supposed to get one this month but decided to hold back. The price drop makes it even more worth it but all in all, the reason i'm getting the system is Tales of Graces F but at the same time plenty of exclusives will be available for purchase now.

#55 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

After much thinking i'm getting a PS3 in December, was originally supposed to get one this month but decided to hold back. The price drop makes it even more worth it but all in all, the reason i'm getting the system is Tales of Graces F but at the same time plenty of exclusives will be available for purchase now.

archvile_78
There's tons already but there'll be even more then. What exclusive games in particular interest you? It's kind of good you waited, I remember getting my second PS3 just before the first price drop last year. I have no patience. :P
#56 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

[QUOTE="archvile_78"]

LightR

There's tons already but there'll be even more then. What exclusive games in particular interest you? It's kind of good you waited, I remember getting my second PS3 just before the first price drop last year. I have no patience. :P

Being an overall third person games fan the Uncharted serie interest me as a whole. 3D dot game heroes is also another one that i've played at a friend but loved for its nostalgic feeling and overall gameplay. Maybe the Infamous games as well.

There's a bunch more but i'll see over time. Q4 2011, as you know, is already jam packed with games to get so it'll hurt my wallet quite a bit. :P

#57 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="archvile_78"]

archvile_78

Being an overall third person games fan the Uncharted serie interest me as a whole. 3D dot game heroes is also another one that i've played at a friend but loved for its nostalgic feeling and overall gameplay. Maybe the Infamous games as well.

There's a bunch more but i'll see over time. Q4 2011, as you know, is already jam packed with games to get so it'll hurt my wallet quite a bit. :P

I try not to look ahead in terms of game releases anymore. There's way to much releasing on a week to week basis anymore. I've yet to play 3D dot game heroes but it does look interesting. It's kind of like Zelda is it not? It's been a while since I've read anything about it.

#58 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

[QUOTE="archvile_78"]

[QUOTE="LightR"] There's tons already but there'll be even more then. What exclusive games in particular interest you? It's kind of good you waited, I remember getting my second PS3 just before the first price drop last year. I have no patience. :PLightR

I try not to look ahead in terms of game releases anymore. There's way to much releasing on a week to week basis anymore. I've yet to play 3D dot game heroes but it does look interesting. It's kind of like Zelda is it not? It's been a while since I've read anything about it.

The whole thing is pretty much an hommage to old school games but yes yes, its mainly inspired from Zelda and this is why i want it its also visually appealing personally.

#59 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13144 posts) -

[QUOTE="gial240"]WHAT. HAVE. YOU. GUYS. DONE.c_rake

The unspeakable. The unspeakable.

Shhhhh! You've said too much!
#60 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -

SWJ you need to check this out! The pictures on this site are insanely awesome! I bookmarked it, there's tons more of cool stuff on other pages too.

http://pinterest.com/dganda/in-a-galaxy-far-far-away/

LightR

wow, there's a lot of awesomeness there. A LOT!!!

#61 Posted by roboccs (7070 posts) -

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Are you really playing both games at the same time? Also, awesome games.. Love them both. :Dstarwarsjunky

yep :lol:

i've beaten vii before tho. lol

not to mention i'm going through iv on ds lol

Yeah, I've been sucked into FF lately for whatever reason. I've been into VIII, XII, and XIII... now that I think about it, those are generally seen as the Red-headed step childs of the series.

I know I don't post in this lounge as much as you guys but I was pretty surprised when I signed on this mornign for the first time in a few days and the lounge was locked... your reactions in this new lounge have made me LOL though!

#62 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]

yep :lol:

i've beaten vii before tho. lol

roboccs

not to mention i'm going through iv on ds lol

Yeah, I've been sucked into FF lately for whatever reason. I've been into VIII, XII, and XIII... now that I think about it, those are generally seen as the Red-headed step childs of the series.

I know I don't post in this lounge as much as you guys but I was pretty surprised when I signed on this mornign for the first time in a few days and the lounge was locked... your reactions in this new lounge have made me LOL though!

haha yeah :lol: though the only one of those i've played is XIII(almost good, but fell short in too many places for me) i own the others, just haven't played em yet lol. i really wanna give VIII a second chance. my main gripe with it was the magic system. i don't know if my opinion will change at all, but still... and you should post more, dude. its always good seeing more people in here!(not to mention we get more than 5 posts a day lol)

#63 Posted by roboccs (7070 posts) -

[QUOTE="roboccs"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] not to mention i'm going through iv on ds lolstarwarsjunky

haha yeah :lol: though the only one of those i've played is XIII(almost good, but fell short in too many places for me) i own the others, just haven't played em yet lol. i really wanna give VIII a second chance. my main gripe with it was the magic system. i don't know if my opinion will change at all, but still... and you should post more, dude. its always good seeing more people in here!(not to mention we get more than 5 posts a day lol)

Yeah, sometimes if I can't get on in a day, I'll peek in here and there's like 100 posts. I have mixed feelings because for some reason, I have a habit of keeping caught up on every post so I can spend a ton of time skimming through the previous 100 posts. I think I need to just get over the habit and read the last 20 or so. Still, I like it here!

#64 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]

[QUOTE="roboccs"] Yeah, I've been sucked into FF lately for whatever reason. I've been into VIII, XII, and XIII... now that I think about it, those are generally seen as the Red-headed step childs of the series.

roboccs

Yeah, sometimes if I can't get on in a day, I'll peek in here and there's like 100 posts. I have mixed feelings because for some reason, I have a habit of keeping caught up on every post so I can spend a ton of time skimming through the previous 100 posts. I think I need to just get over the habit and read the last 20 or so. Still, I like it here!

yeah, don't feel you have to read them. its hard not to, but its usually unnecessary.

#65 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -
look, guys! pokenyan!
#66 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13144 posts) -
Mannnnn Deus Ex is crazy good. And the code was cracked to reveal an image of Jensen that says "what is the missing link?", so I'm feeling so DLC coming on. I dunno. I'm still not done with the game yet. Just got to the locale after China. It just keeps getting better and better. Miss the hub cities, though. I think it's safe to say that Deus Ex HR could be the natural evolution of the MGS series. You can also tell that the creators of this game were big fans. Hell, there's even an achievement called "Foxiest of the Hounds" that you get for beating the game with no alerts. Anyway, I just want to ramble on about how awesome this game is for about half an hour and have no one present to ramble to, but I'll refrain from doing it here. :P
#67 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

look, guys! pokenyan!  starwarsjunky

Wow. That's impressive, I'v only ever seen that done with this picture but it was to a certain extent,

#68 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

Look at if you finished the game.

[spoiler] Would you rather DLC that went with the last cutscene or a new game that went with it in a few years? [/spoiler]

#69 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13144 posts) -
My sig makes my man stuff jump. I like it because it reminds me of the original game, too.
#70 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -

LightR

i peeked :oops:

#71 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]

[QUOTE="LightR"]

There's nothing bad in it per se I just don't want to ruin anything for anymore no matter how small.
#72 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -
[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]

[QUOTE="LightR"]

There's nothing bad in it per se I just don't want to ruin anything for anymore no matter how small.

i dont plan on getting it anytime soon, if at all anyways lol and i much prefer that to the people who think something isn't enough of a spoiler and i end up raging at them because of it lol
#73 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

[QUOTE="LightR"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] i peeked :oops:

starwarsjunky

i dont plan on getting it anytime soon, if at all anyways lol and i much prefer that to the people who think something isn't enough of a spoiler and i end up raging at them because of it lol

I thought you said you had it. :(

#74 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
Hey guys! Whats up? I see that 1bigsmoke55 has been banned. :o
#75 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="LightR"] There's nothing bad in it per se I just don't want to ruin anything for anymore no matter how small.LightR

I thoguh you said you had it. :(

the original :P :P
#78 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -
guise, make the ugly kitty go 'way :(
#79 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Hey guys! Whats up? I see that 1bigsmoke55 has been banned. :oLightR
Deus Ex is what's up. SWJ didn't get the memo. :P

I don't have any interest in it. Guess SWJ and I are cool like that. 8)
#80 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13144 posts) -
Hey guys! Whats up? I see that 1bigsmoke55 has been banned. :oExoticAnimal
Moddammit! He did? :P
#81 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Hey guys! Whats up? I see that 1bigsmoke55 has been banned. :oMrSelf-Destruct

Yea, I actually have a screenshot of the post he made in OT. :P
#82 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Hey guys! Whats up? I see that 1bigsmoke55 has been banned. :oExoticAnimal

i didn't see it. you should send it to me ;)
#83 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="LightR"]

i dont plan on getting it anytime soon, if at all anyways lol and i much prefer that to the people who think something isn't enough of a spoiler and i end up raging at them because of it lolstarwarsjunky
I thoguh you said you had it. :(

the original :P :P

Ah, Steam. -.-
#84 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] Moddammit! He did? :P

Already sent.
#85 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Yea, I actually have a screenshot of the post he made in OT. :P

Already sent.

haha nice :P
#86 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

I forgot to DL the explosive mission pack before playing Deus Ex so I missed some side missions. :evil:

#87 Posted by MethodManFTW (25784 posts) -
I forgot to DL the explosive mission pack before playing Deus Ex so I missed some side missions and didn't get the trophy. :angry:LightR
wat is this pac u speke of
#88 Posted by MethodManFTW (25784 posts) -
Also, wtf. UK Store doesn't get MK collection this week. Damn you UK store.
#89 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -
Also, wtf. UK Store doesn't get MK collection this week. Damn you UK store.MethodManFTW
so buy from the US?
#90 Posted by MethodManFTW (25784 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Also, wtf. UK Store doesn't get MK collection this week. Damn you UK store.starwarsjunky
so buy from the US?

my space dollars are on my uk account :(
#91 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -
[QUOTE="LightR"]I forgot to DL the explosive mission pack before playing Deus Ex so I missed some side missions and didn't get the trophy. :angry:MethodManFTW
wat is this pac u speke of

There should be a code in front of the manual and behind your Square Enix registration card in the game case. I got my game in a sleeve but I don't think that makes a difference.
#92 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

Oh lawdy it was a preorder bonus. Just googled it.:lol:

#93 Posted by starwarsjunky (24735 posts) -
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Also, wtf. UK Store doesn't get MK collection this week. Damn you UK store.MethodManFTW
so buy from the US?

my space dollars are on my uk account :(

send barrett after them. they're screwed.
#94 Posted by MethodManFTW (25784 posts) -
Oh lawdy it was a preoder bonus. :lol:LightR
#95 Posted by MrSelf-Destruct (13144 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Hey guys! Whats up? I see that 1bigsmoke55 has been banned. :oExoticAnimal

Ha! I didn't know he actually posted it. Silly guy. I warned him.
#96 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -
[QUOTE="LightR"]Oh lawdy it was a preoder bonus. :lol:MethodManFTW

I thought it was something you got if you bought the game new; the sort of promotion EA does all the time now. Even then, if you bought the game within the first week I would've thought you'd get it. The Gamestop in my town always seems to order extras early on so they get all the bonuses.
#97 Posted by LightR (17472 posts) -

In the pack you get a grenade launcher, remote detonated explosives and one more mission. The latter weapon would've been better to put in the full game.

There's more in the Augmented and Collector's editions.

#98 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"] Moddammit! He did? :P

Ha! I didn't know he actually posted it. Silly guy. I warned him.

I'll send you the pic in a bit. He talked about getting himself banned a long time ago but never thought he would actually do it. Nice sig by the way. :)
#99 Posted by MethodManFTW (25784 posts) -
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="LightR"]Oh lawdy it was a preoder bonus. :lol:LightR

I thought it was something you got if you bought the game new; the sort of promotion EA does all the time now. Even then, if you bought the game within the first week I would've thought you'd get it. The Gamestop in my town always seems to order extras early on so they get all the bonuses.

I thought they really like me.. We always have long conversations when I go in there... Maybe they just like messing with people with tired eyes... :P Oh well, let me know what you do on the mission if you play it.
#100 Posted by MethodManFTW (25784 posts) -
0mgz 1oo